Author Topic: Tomoka Nakagawa  (Read 43423 times)

Offline luckycleareyes

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
    • View Profile
Re: Tomoka Nakagawa
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2010, 07:59:09 AM »

*bday  *bday  *bday  *bday

Tomoka's birthday is today - September 29, 1981 she's now 29 years old (but looks 24 I think).

She already has 6 booking announced for October on her blog, including appearances at K-Dojo and ZERO1.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2010, 08:50:28 AM »
HAPPY B-day to Tomoka!!

*bday *bday
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2010, 01:25:50 PM »
Take advantage of my social networking skills, more from Nami @ Oz Show:

Nice!  Your pics from Nami-san are winner!

I think among the shimmer board in-crowd (I know the cut out dude doesn't post)/chosen there is a tiny bit of resentment towards the joshi contingent, just my $0.02.

edit: that's misleading, I didn't mean the joshi contingent so much as I meant people who get any attention from the wrestlers by making things. Standouts. Seems to inspire a bit of angst among them and their "crew". They're all a little bit elitist.  

Spoken like someone who has never been to a SHIMMER taping.

Well, I have noticed from my few times lurking over there that the elitist contingent exists and that they do tend to hate on athose who try to stand out at the tapings.  I've been kinda scared to go over there since the last tapings because of our streamer throwing...
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
  • Dark Unicorn and Black Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2010, 04:37:24 PM »
Well, I have noticed from my few times lurking over there that the elitist contingent exists and that they do tend to hate on athose who try to stand out at the tapings.  I've been kinda scared to go over there since the last tapings because of our streamer throwing...

Please don't get sucked into Zenith's fantasy world. She doesn't watch or go to SHIMMER.

While I am dying to know who the members of the elitist contingent are though, didn't this thread of conversation start because you felt a guy who doesn't post on the message board and stands out because of his cut outs was elitist towards you? Any complaints about streamer throwing has been about bad streamer throwing and had little to nothing to do with people "trying to stand out." However, anyone who is an annoyance and distracts from the show is disliked because, well, they are an annoyance and distract from the show. That's pretty much universal at any wrestling show ever.

I say this because I really think it would be really lame if two groups of people with similar interests and a mutual love for Tomoka Nakagawa had imaginary beef stirred up by a person neither of us will ever, ever meet.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:04:02 PM by John Hyperion »

Warning: Comment may be deleted by walking chode.

Offline HybridOctopus.Ozaki-lover

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2010, 05:18:35 PM »
Take advantage of my social networking skills, more from Nami @ Oz Show:

I think among the shimmer board in-crowd (I know the cut out dude doesn't post)/chosen there is a tiny bit of resentment towards the joshi contingent, just my $0.02.

edit: that's misleading, I didn't mean the joshi contingent so much as I meant people who get any attention from the wrestlers by making things. Standouts. Seems to inspire a bit of angst among them and their "crew". They're all a little bit elitist.  

Spoken like someone who has never been to a SHIMMER taping.
Beautiful new attire. I really hope she starts getting more wins.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2010, 05:33:23 PM »
I must admit to being one of those who was HORRIBLE at throwing my streamers on the first night of the last SHIMMER weekend *gloom

However, there was no "anger" directed at me, specifically, as there were some people behind me...who I heard say, "Oh no, not these streamers again! They did it last time & don't get the meaning"! Frankly, like Sakebito ONI said, it's fun to PISS people like that off *haha

Fortunately, after some practicing at my hotel, I did much better on Sunday & will be better prepared for the next weekend *bwah
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

Offline shimmerwrestling

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2010, 06:01:56 PM »

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
Tomoka looks really good at the OZ show. I can't believe she is similar to me in age. I guess that makes two of us who got the good Asian gene  *haha

*looks around*

Who's laughing?!?!?!

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2010, 07:27:12 PM »
Tomoka looks really good at the OZ show. I can't believe she is similar to me in age. I guess that makes two of us who got the good Asian gene  *haha

*looks around*

Who's laughing?!?!?!

Not me sir,  *Oni*

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2010, 08:15:20 PM »
I didn't know if he was a regular over there or not, and other than him being kinda prickish at me, I've got no heat with the guy.  Love it when other people blow stuff up and it lands back on me.  *kori

Back on topic  *yellow

I never would've guessed that Shups and Nakagawa-chan were of the same age range.  *bwah
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
  • Dark Unicorn and Black Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
Yes! It's been my personal goal to bring various fan/wrestler contingents together over the past year or so. It's more fun that way. Let no troll tear us asunder!

One request Joshi fans, you bitches got to dance. The Joshi somehow managed to escape the afterparty without getting on the dancefloor, we shouldn't let it happen next time. Of all of them I think Nakagawa is the one who could best bust a move.

Warning: Comment may be deleted by walking chode.

The Brown Buffalo

« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2010, 09:04:12 PM »
There's a dance party?! What?! I'm bringing a samurai sword to Chicago... cause I'm going to cut a fucking rug!

Offline shimmerwrestling

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2010, 09:30:42 PM »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2010, 10:05:50 PM »
Yes! It's been my personal goal to bring various fan/wrestler contingents together over the past year or so. It's more fun that way. Let no troll tear us asunder!

One request Joshi fans, you bitches got to dance. The Joshi somehow managed to escape the afterparty without getting on the dancefloor, we shouldn't let it happen next time. Of all of them I think Nakagawa is the one who could best bust a move.

well, the first night, Ayako got Ayumi too drunk for dancing and the second night they kinda got swarmed....also, with Cat Power giving Jessie McKay a lapdance, it's kind of a tough act to follow.

Next time, I will get Nakagawa-chan to dance.  We will drink beers and Jagerbombs and dance!   *whee
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2010, 10:10:34 PM »
Well, I have noticed from my few times lurking over there that the elitist contingent exists and that they do tend to hate on athose who try to stand out at the tapings.  I've been kinda scared to go over there since the last tapings because of our streamer throwing...

Please don't get sucked into Zenith's fantasy world. She doesn't watch or go to SHIMMER.

Again with that. I'm sorry I don't have money to keep current on DVDs. I buy when I can. I'm not trying to please the "in-crowd", I'm trying to get my finances in order so one day I can enjoy things. You really have no idea how difficult my life has been over the last 2 years. "Fantasy World" my ass, you and your friends developing and unhealthy attachment to me has not gone unnoticed by higher ups.

SWIFT made this.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »
ok, shots fired, counters issued, rebuttals offered.

*yellow

BACK TO TALK OF NAKAGAWA-CHAN!
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2010, 12:11:37 AM »

I never would've guessed that Shups and Nakagawa-chan were of the same age range.  *bwah

Is it because I look so much younger and luscious? I am actually 2 years older than Tomoka, I'm turning 31 in October, whereas she just turned 29. But that's in the same general range~

Love it! RUDOS RUDOS RUDOS all the way!!!

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2010, 12:18:02 PM »
Tomoka posted on her blog that Shu Shibutani threw her an impromptu birthday party at a WAVE practice yesterday.

Looks like she hit up the local CONBINI as it's those pre-packaged sandwiches and some sweets along with ice tea in cups. I guess it's the thought that counts!
Tomoka thought it was very cute of her.

She said she'll do her best in the last year of her 20s, saying that the image she had of where she'd be at 29 as a child and where she is now is completely different.

(I'm also guessing that Shu only had minor-arthroscopic knee surgery, as she appears to be practicing and isn't wearing a brace even.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:19:36 PM by luckycleareyes »

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2010, 11:15:42 AM »

So after Tomoka & Hiroyo defeated Sonoko Kato & Nao Komatsu at OZ, Tomoka got on the microphone and challenged Kato to a OZ Tag title match along with her partner Nagashima. (aka SonChika)

Tomoka is called "taicho" in OZ, which means "commander."

Kato told her just because she pinned Komatsu doesn't mean she deserves a title match.

"A win is a win!" Tomoka responded.

"You're persistent!" Kato said.

"I will be persistant forever. Hey! Commisioner of OZ! Make the match for the next show! We'll face anybody, but make a title match against SonChika!"

Obviously Tomoka said it in a much funnier way, as you can see from the faces in the crowd.

They probably won't get their match next show 11/3 since that will be the "OZ vs. NEO Last Confrontation!" 6-Person tag match and Nagashima & Kato are in that match.

Tomoka wrote a basic WTF on her blog about it.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2010, 01:18:34 PM »
Looks like I'll have to start loading up on Oz Academy DVDs...to get my "Nakagawa fix" *bwah

Would love to see her team up with Hiroyo Matsumoto...permanently!! What a "Destruction Team" they would be!!

BTW, Sakebito ONI...let's have a Jagerbomb contest (wish they had SAKE) at the next SHIMMER afterparty & see if we can get Tomoka-san, Ayumi-san, Misaki-san & whoever else comes from Japan, on the dance floor *haha

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2010, 02:59:46 PM »
Looks like I'll have to start loading up on Oz Academy DVDs...to get my "Nakagawa fix" *bwah

Would love to see her team up with Hiroyo Matsumoto...permanently!! What a "Destruction Team" they would be!!

BTW, Sakebito ONI...let's have a Jagerbomb contest (wish they had SAKE) at the next SHIMMER afterparty & see if we can get Tomoka-san, Ayumi-san, Misaki-san & whoever else comes from Japan, on the dance floor *haha

Tomoka & Hiroyo are (were?) both in the heel faction "Jungle Jack 21" in OZ.

And Tomoka apparently won the S-OVATION booking race for October. She added another date to her schedule - 10/30 SMASH - bringing her total to 8 for the month.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2010, 03:14:53 PM »
Tomoka in SMASH?

*approve *bwah

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »
Kk, effed up something on the first upload but HERE is the final product:
Tomoka Nakagawa - SUPER HEEL!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:21:03 PM by LardWarriorELPS »

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2010, 01:33:22 PM »

care of resunar from 9/19 OZ

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2010, 10:20:51 AM »

Tomoka posted on her blog that she feels bad about canceling her single match against Ayumi for OZ in Osaka, so if Ayumi defeats her tomorrow at the "Joshi 4 Hope" show she'll team with her on 12/12 at Ayumi's Anniversary show.

She also said she's looking forward to seeing Madison Eagles again after a long time.