Author Topic: Chikako Shiratori: Goddess of Joshi  (Read 10677 times)

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Prowrestler
    • View Profile
Chikako Shiratori: Goddess of Joshi
« on: May 24, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »
I'm ordering some of her ladder day stuff, especially in JD, but I noticed her in that 8 woman captain's falls match I upped a while back. She has toyota-like height in her dropkicks, and according to PUNQ has been in a few ****+ matches. Once I get some of her newer matches I'll definitely post them, because I've liked what I've seen from '93. Anyone know why she retired?

Zenjo

Re: Chikako Shiratori: Goddess of Joshi
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 07:17:40 PM »
The only matches I've liked of hers are those involving Shimoda. She was Mima idolizer #1 for a time. It was really cute. Make sure you check out 11/24/96 Shimoda/Jaguar vs Shiratori/Cooga. Easily her best match.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »
Yeah, I ordered that from JLynch already, just waiting for it to come in the mail.

I'm considering getting her match with Cutie Suzuki where they both bleed gushers.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 04:53:20 AM »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 05:09:04 AM »
 *Oni*

that is all
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
  • Team Strong Tits! Uuuuuuuuu!!!!
    • View Profile

Facebook: http://facebook.com/​mrkinnikumike
Twitter: mrkinnikumike87

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 01:27:56 AM »
Wow, after seeing her match against Cutie, I think it's a shame she never hooked up with LCO. She had some really great charisma. The only thing that was missing is that she should have been taunting the crowd after the bladejob. The crowd was dead silent when Cuty was bleeding. Chikako should have been like "Fuck yeah, I made it rain on that hoe. I bled that bitch like a motherfucker." And even showed it off by trying her up in the ropes and flipping the good old bird towards the audience, and biting cuty some more. I know her idol Shimoda would have definitely been able to bring her under her wing with that.

What work does she do now? I'm kind of wondering if she retired because she never really found her place or something. It's like really hard to find her after her initial run in AJW. Did she get injured or something?

Offline M.H.C. ~ Ambassador to the Grand Bichy of Homewreckia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 02:35:14 PM »

idk, All I know is that Chikako's H. O. T.!

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 10:56:52 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ7qPAM0WAE

Fancy moves and screaming by Chikako in this one. Plus, it's got the rare Leo Kitamura in it.

国技館超女伝 St.FINAL 93.12.6 両国国技館 第1試合
Tomoko Watanabe, Chikako Shiratori vs. Utako Hozumi, Leo Kitamura

SWIFT made this.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 11:22:22 AM »
Anyone have the exact dates & show titles for any & all Chikako Shiratori v Cutie Suzuki matches...especially, the one where Cutie gets busted open? Also, was theirs a full-blown feud or just a few matches, here & there?

Thinking about contacting JLynch about some of those matches!! Must say...that Chikako is HOTTTT *bwah
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »
It's already on veoh.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »
Ordering the Chikako Shiratori v Cutie Suzuki match...BLOODY...from JLynch *bwah

Can't wait to see it...it's part of a JWP TV show & has Hikari Fukuoka v Tomoko Kozumi as the main event!!

According to JLynch, the only match he could track down between Shiratori & Cutie was the BLOODY battle...thought they would have had more?! At least, I'm getting their one match and, judging from the video clip I saw, it's gonna be AWESOME *approve
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 03:36:50 AM »
after watching chikako shiratori vs cutie suzuki at nagashimark's TEH EVIL account, i was impressed with what i saw. it's one of the few catfights i enjoyed watching that didn't involve sluts

*bwah

so seriously, i dig the part where chikako suplexed cutie with the aid of her stick only for the referee to refuse counting. she's pissed off at the fact that she had to suplex cutie again and that little detail proved that chikako can play the part and still look hot

!CUTYˇ

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 07:47:28 PM »
<3 Shiratori. I think most people's opinion of her was from her earlier stuff in AJW. But after a back injury in 94', she re-trained in Mexico and came back with JD'. I can't find anything from her days there, but I saw a match with her, The Bloody and Flore Metallica (a major botch) against Kumiko Maekawa, Yuka Shiina and Tanny Mouse at Wrestling Queendom 4. While she wasn't amazing, she looked to be significantly more improved and more comfortable in the ring. But what got my attention was her little fight with Maekawa. Before the match, Maekawa slapped her for like no reason, and they got into a little brawl. And then AFTER the match, they had a little staredown before getting into another brawl and then they both said something to each other on the mic and had a little catfight again before it was broken up. I'm just wondering what they said to each other or what it was about?? Looked pretty heated. If someone can translate? It's at the end of this video: フロール・メタリカ、サンディー・フェニックス、白鳥智香子 vs. 前川久美子、椎名由香、タニー・マウス2/2(96.3.

The only history I have of them is that they were both Class of 91' along with Rie Tamada and Michiko Ohmukai.

But yeah Shiratori retired in 01', after 10 years. Not sure if it was due to injuries or whatnot, but apparently she's currently a GM for Osaka Pro. Personally I wish she'd stay a bit longer, and perhaps trained at ARSION before leaving. She had a lot of potential, as seen in her match with Cuty. It just sucks most of her YouTube matches are her AJW stuff and some stuff from 96', but nothing after that except that JWP match  *wail  Plus, I thought she had the funkiest theme in AJW! If anyone has it? *hint hint*  *chl

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 11:31:05 PM »
From what I've seen of her, she seemed pretty good, though I wasn't a fan of her 'urakens'.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 12:04:44 AM »
So the announcers called her "Princess of JD" and Jaguar "Queen of JD" Anyone got any info on that?

!CUTYˇ

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 04:50:18 PM »
She was one of the original aces + idol wrestler? Along w/ Bison Kimura and Yuki Lee..all 4 came from AJW.