Author Topic: Yuki Miyazaki "The Sexy Tank"  (Read 24229 times)

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
Re: Yuki Miyazaki "The Sexy Tank"
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »
I think she does still wear the flames gear when she's in her "serious" mode for a match and wears the Machine Gunz blue gear for when she's working strictly comedy.

Yes, I do inded prefer the flames gear in a purely asthetic way.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 03:17:23 AM »
That match with Toshie sounds fantastic! again i just have no time to watch joshi or such at the moment,and unfortunatly due to my poor, rotten pc, i cant download or put pics of joshi up espicially meeting her, so i hope to get a new laptop to show the gorgeous her and me together ^^.In my eyes, she looks beautiful in any of her attires but the best is when she is normal tshirt and sports pants,just a naturally attractive girl
i think! Its hard for me and oni not to drool over her, she is stunning..You know this is a joshi forums and i really should be talking about her in ring ability but man, i love her.. *pwease

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 04:18:42 PM »
Here's the match. It takes place around 14:10. Toshie doesn't giggle she outright laughs at how helpless she is.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v13047312rX2k3Y9

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 05:44:12 PM »
 *pwease

It was fun to watch Uematsu laughing as Yuki was basically laying on her. They have excellent chemistry with each other.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 05:50:59 PM »
Every single time in the ring that Yuki and Toshie have faced off against one another, it has been pure gold.  Like seriously, the way those two work against one another is how comedy is supposed to be done.  And the bit with the four sided fan photos on the fan's own phone is GENIOUS!
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
I remember that moment when Yuki applied the "Sexy Tank" stretch on Uematsu and the fan actually took a picture of that (of course, Uematsu covered up her... you figure out the rest). I thought, "That is f'ing OUTRAGEOUS!!"

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 09:16:54 PM »
As if our attention wasn't already there... the ref had to point right at it.

Offline twisted

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »
The part on the Toshie vs Yuki match where you see Tanny getting the cell phones from the audience and take pictures of the girls for them was awesome, and sort of exemplifies an aspect of Joshi that I love so much !!
I mean, while in the ring the girls are incredibly professional and athletic, the shows are also very "familiar" and "friendly" in a sweet, naive way -sorry I cannot find better terms right now- in the sense that the audience seem to have a direct participation to the match, either by this picture taking or by slapping ntamura's hands, or receiving bananas from Kyoko Kimura, or even just by being run over a girl that is hurled across the seats by her opponent. I really cannot see anything like that in other sports, where everything is so much more serious, and there really seem to be no interaction with the audience. I am thinking of big sports like soccer , which, in Italy, is the main and perhaps only sport, and is so big and important and involving so much money that a comparison with joshi is truly absurd, anyway. However, with all the violence (brawls among the supporters, often deadly ones, are quite common), doping, corruption and other rottten things that happen within that sport, I cannot help but think how refreshing joshi puroresu is !! The Government should banish soccer and declare joshi the Italian national Sport, inviting the girls monthly to perform in shows and educate the audience in correct behaviour...
sorry for the long rant !

totoro101

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 02:43:42 AM »
Couldnt agree with you more Twisted ^-^,i love football (or soccer to you fine americans on here),but it is hampered with violence and all kinds of things.Joshi is fantastic in everyway,great to watch,fun, and the girls are full of respect and kindness to the fans who support them.I love the picture of Yuki and Toshie up there by the way ^^.Toshie seems like a very nice woman when i saw joshi in japan,though i didnt meet her, when i was meeting a few others,she was always good with fans and such.Back on topic but Yuki is as always gorgeous as hell.Hopefully shell remember me when i go to see her again in april ^^.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 02:48:28 AM »
My birthday is in April...so, for my birthday gift, you can take a picture of her holding a sign saying:

"Sexy Tank Loves Hank"

and then post it, of course
 *pwease
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 03:26:58 AM »
Would love to Oni ^^ still having problems with pictures at the moment though sadly..I really need a new pc because this one is old and i cant seem to save anything on my hard drive to put online so i have a memory card full of cool stuff i cant share yet.Damn.
I might have to try kidnap Yuki and bring her back so we can keep her ;)..I wonder what she does in her personal life.. *Oni*

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 09:08:37 PM »
You could always just get a hardcopy glossy print of said picture, snail mail it to me, and then I could scan it and post it.  Trust me, even if I had to go have them monkies at WalMart scan it onto a 3.5" floppy I would do it just to have a picture of wonderful, wonderful Yuki holding a sign that says she loves me to show the entire Wotaverse!

Even if most of them don't get it....

BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!

To me, she is completely awesome!
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 11:44:25 AM »
She is indeed awesome...but shes a mystery isnt she? Theres nothing about her on websites, not many pictures of her online nore any real biography or blog on her online.Will have to pluck up the courage to ask her something in japanese next time! Honestly though she is probably THE nicest girl you can meet,(tanny to but she is quite annoying..sweet but annoying).

Offline Her Majesty Queen Kori I

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »
Oni!  I'm ashamed of you.  You call yourself a Sexy Tank fan and you've let her drop to the last page!
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 06:58:15 AM »
"give it to me baby! uh-huh! uh-huh! give it to me baby! uh-huh! uh-huh! give it to me baby! uh-huh! uh-huh!
and all the girls said i'm pretty fly for a white guy!"

is this just a comedy stunt or she's really a fan of the song (or she liked The Offspring)?

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 11:02:23 AM »
"give it to me baby! uh-huh! uh-huh! give it to me baby! uh-huh! uh-huh! give it to me baby! uh-huh! uh-huh!
and all the girls said i'm pretty fly for a white guy!"

Worst... theme song... EVER!!!  *fu

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
no i think sachiko's entrance theme is the tackiest
cyndi lauper's "girls just wanna have fun"

Offline J.H. - Firmly Re-Dedicated to Yoneyama!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »
Not everyone has great ring music after all...

"Pretty Fly For A White Guy" works well for Yuki though... she's goofy that way.
That makes 2 songs by the Offspring that got/get used on the Puro scene... ah how I long for the Team No Respect dance to return...

James

Retire At 30?
Kaori Yoneyama Has Only Just Begun To Fight~!

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 11:51:34 AM »
well if she chose that for comedy purposes, i can't blame her
but maybe if she would like it to be funnier, she'd better play al yankovic's "polka power"

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
I understand it perfectly, though anything involving the Offsprings and Joshi together gives me an excuse to quote the comic shop owner from The Simpsons.

Offline J.H. - Firmly Re-Dedicated to Yoneyama!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 12:00:31 PM »
This also makes me wonder about musical tastes of Japanese wrestlers in general. I mean, The Offspring I can understand, they are pretty well known.

But someone like Azumi Hyuga coming out to "We All Fall Down" by Blue Murder... I mean Blue Murder weren't exactly a big act and they had already broken up by the time Hyuga debuted.

Of course... Aja using "Electric Eye" is ten shades of awesome...
Still the majority of Joshi use either J-Pop/J-Rock or custom produced music pieces.

I think if Yuki came out to something other than "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" I'd be like "WTF Yuki?"    *tantrum

James

Retire At 30?
Kaori Yoneyama Has Only Just Begun To Fight~!

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »
The part on the Toshie vs Yuki match where you see Tanny getting the cell phones from the audience and take pictures of the girls for them was awesome, and sort of exemplifies an aspect of Joshi that I love so much !!
I mean, while in the ring the girls are incredibly professional and athletic, the shows are also very "familiar" and "friendly" in a sweet, naive way -sorry I cannot find better terms right now- in the sense that the audience seem to have a direct participation to the match, either by this picture taking or by slapping ntamura's hands, or receiving bananas from Kyoko Kimura, or even just by being run over a girl that is hurled across the seats by her opponent. I really cannot see anything like that in other sports, where everything is so much more serious, and there really seem to be no interaction with the audience. I am thinking of big sports like soccer , which, in Italy, is the main and perhaps only sport, and is so big and important and involving so much money that a comparison with joshi is truly absurd, anyway. However, with all the violence (brawls among the supporters, often deadly ones, are quite common), doping, corruption and other rottten things that happen within that sport, I cannot help but think how refreshing joshi puroresu is !! The Government should banish soccer and declare joshi the Italian national Sport, inviting the girls monthly to perform in shows and educate the audience in correct behaviour...
sorry for the long rant !

it's okay, twisted. and this is actually good. this is proof of how respectful the Joshi crowd is. i don't remember an incident in joshi that was similar to how HBK got stalked by a fan (when he was having a match then with steve austin) or how a rowdy fan got away from security and tried to attack some wrestlers at Monday Night Nitro (if not for that referee punching that same fan himself).

i think this is also the reason why NEO worked well with the audience. people like yuki and tamura don't mind mingling with the crowd coz they knew that it's harmless to do it

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 12:47:22 PM »
Not everyone has great ring music after all...

"Pretty Fly For A White Guy" works well for Yuki though... she's goofy that way.
That makes 2 songs by the Offspring that got/get used on the Puro scene... ah how I long for the Team No Respect dance to return...

James

Ryouji Sai uses "The Kids Aren't Allright" by Offspring as well...

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 12:52:31 PM »
punk and puro tend to jive well sometimes, don't they?

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »
Mostly punk is an acquired taste.