Author Topic: Yuki Miyazaki "The Sexy Tank"  (Read 25296 times)

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
Yuki Miyazaki "The Sexy Tank"
« on: October 05, 2007, 08:46:03 AM »
Gots to show the love to the woman responsible for giving us so many un-called for crotch shots and who can make Tanny watchable ;)

Seriously, though...I think 99.9% of us agree that Yuki's awesome.

GET WELL SOON YUKI!!!!!!
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

Re: Yuki Miyazaki "The Sexy Tank"
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »
Ah i love yuki! Get well my babe! Awesome Joshi wrestler, very underrated in my opinion.Oozes character and is a really beautiful girl,all natural to.Will be watching her in a tag match on a neo dvd with Tanny against toshie Ueematsu and Ran Yu Yu.Iv watched this a while back and its a great match up but the funny thing is poor Yuki gets pinned before for the ironwoman title and she tries to chase back for it but has no time to so she and Tanny have to compete! Great stuff!

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 02:39:52 PM »
Little known fact, Yuki held the DDT Ironman Title more times than any other woman, at 8 reigns
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 01:27:40 AM »
I never knew that.Good for Yuki ^-^.But i hope one day shell go for the more serious single titles, rather then  that and teaming with Tanny Mouse.I think Yuki a real beauty,she has gorgeous eyes and a natural,attractive shape about her, so im always surprised when i hear others saying she is a big girl when she isnt at all.It seems though just me and Oni have a thing for her on here ^^.I wish she had some kind of blog or something though.Im trying to download some pics from my digital camara onto here but my pc is being crap so in a wee k or so ill share my pics from joshi and one of Yuki ^^.

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 02:46:32 AM »
Ah no,no,no,no.  I love the Yuki too.  I would not attempt to take Oni's crown on the subject but I would let her Moonsault me any day of the week.  Damn, her moonsault is just awesome.
I would also prefer some more solo action from Yuki as she can always use her charisma in matches, they don't necessarily need to be "comedy".  She needs to be wearing the "I mean business" Red and Flames as much as possible  :).
I may drop you on your head

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
So....who else would GLADLY let Yuki slap them into the "Sexy Tank Stretch" just because it would let you be between her legs?

*raises hand*
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 01:25:50 AM »
ill raise my hand as well to that ^_^.

totoro101

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 06:56:03 AM »
sorry to double post but cant have Yuki being forgotten about here ^^.Iv been watching a couple of matches with Yuki recently and when shes serious in competing she is a really great wrestler, very underrated in ring competitor, i just wish she and Tanny would split,as much as i like them together, i would love to see Yuki given more singles matches.Man she is so cute, i just want to talk all day about how wonderful Miyazaki is!
Just a small question but when did Yuki make her pro debut and how long has she been wrestling? If anyone knows of course.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 05:32:43 PM »
I know that it's been at least since '99, since I've seen a couple of matches with her all painted up in Jd'.  I know she did not debut with Jd' (at least I'm pretty sure of that) but other than that, I don't know much of anything about her pre-NEO
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 01:41:47 AM »
I could swear i have seen some of her in Arsion in 1998..but i dont think it was her.Ah i hope she never retires ^-^, im absoloutley in love with Yuki hehe.I was a big fan of Sugar Sato but she let me down when she retired and married..darn it..

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 02:22:41 AM »
it might have been...I know in that craptacular tag match I saw from Jd' Star she was painted and smaller than she is now.  A lot smaller.  And not nearly as charismatic.  Like after watching it, I didn't want to post it and deleted it from my computer because I did not want my personal image of the Sexy Tank tainted by it.

Yeah...it was that bad *wail

But she's a billionity-jillion time better now, and that's all that matters  *whee
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 04:33:50 AM »
Ill have to check some of my dvds to see if i do have some earlier Yuki matches.I know i have one of her earlier match ups and she was miles smaller as you said.She has a genuine warmth when you watch her in the ring, she can make everyone around her smile with just about anything she does! Im amazed by the lack of Yuki fans on here and other places though, i guess you and i are the only ones with good taste *approve

I still cant upload my pictures dammit..

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 05:14:03 PM »
Might I suggest http://filepulse.net

it's what I use for hosting...with the free account, you get 50MB of space and 20GB of bandwidth/month and a 5MB file size limit...you can even upload documents to it, and if you want to make a pictures only folder, if you upload right to that folder, it will automatically thumbnail for you
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 01:43:35 AM »
Thanks Oni,i tried using photobucket but for some odd reason my account isnt havent but will try there when i have time.

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 06:21:29 PM »
I like her as a wrestler but I don't get what's attractive about her...I don't mean about her body, I mean her eyes are like 2 feet apart in that last picture

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 06:39:33 PM »
Think about it...out of all the girls that are of the "Tank" archetype, like Misae Genki and Dynamite Kansai, Yuki's by far, the best looking...and she has the best moonsault out of them all too (yes, even better than Bull's IMO)

Plus, she reminds me of Hitomi Saito from the H!P group Melon Kinenbi...like Yuki's her her "take-no-shit" older sister, which adds to the hawtness factor, at least for me.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 02:35:51 AM »
Yuki has a really pretty, unique looking face and i dont think she is all that big because i saw her live and she is pretty small, and is even more beautiful in person! Her smile is absoloutley stunning and one of her most attractive features i think, and shes very sweet,very funny,charming...You know if i could choose between apple Miyuki or Yuki Miyazaki, it would be Yuki anytime, as sweet as apple maybe, Yuki is far more prettier,
classier and cute then anyone else in joshi.

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 04:57:50 PM »
Yuki and Riho.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 08:49:46 PM »
Awwwwwwww  test2

that's a cute pic
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

totoro101

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 09:55:48 AM »
Great stuff ^^. I havent had much time to watch Joshi recently shamefully for me so to see more of my lovely yuki always gives me a smile! She is lovely..And the girl is pretty cute to!

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »
Eventually, I think this thread might end up turning into the "totoro and Oni *drool* zone"  *haha

totoro, please tell me you've at least seen the latest Yuki v. Toshie match...better than the "beer girl" match from the final WOMAN show *approve
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »
I watched this again recently. When Yuki basically just lays on Toshie and has both her arms controlled. I swear Toshie giggles at the fact that she can't move and inch and doesn't know what to do.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 03:39:24 PM »
oh yeah!  Actually, that match has gotten me the most messages on my MySpace page since the match where Hyuga picked up the Openweight title from Toyota.

Yuki: *covers up*

Toshie:  "MIYAZAKI!!!!"

Yuki:  *looks*

Toshie:  *DROPKICK!*

Every single message mentioned that little exchange as being awesome...and I have to agree, it reminded me of some of the stuff I used to do in matches where we were using the "age and trechery over youth and skill" story.

But then again, I can't think of a single instance when both Yuki and Toshie were in the ring against each other that didn't have little moments of gold like that.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 03:44:18 PM »
Thats the match with all the photo taking right? I noticed that giggling too. It's like when your brother pins you when you're little and you kind of desperately struggle to get the big s.o.b offa ya but you can't and you just kind of start laughing at your own ineptitude. 
It's like "hahaha, yeah...er...seriously when I get you off me your gonna be in some serious trouble...haha...honestly"
Ahem...that can't have just been my brother...surely? *chl

I now need to go and watch that match again.
I may drop you on your head

Knuckleduster

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 03:51:52 PM »
...It's like when your brother pins you when you're little and you kind of desperately struggle to get the big s.o.b offa ya but you can't and you just kind of start laughing at your own ineptitude. 
It's like "hahaha, yeah...er...seriously when I get you off me your gonna be in some serious trouble...haha...honestly"
Ahem...that can't have just been my brother...surely? *chl

Actually DAN, I had 3 brothers growing up, so can imagine my distress...

Hey doesn't Yuki wear that flame outfit anymore??? I liked her in it *Oni*