Author Topic: Hiroyo Matsumoto: Live Happy!  (Read 72759 times)

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
Re: Hiroyo Matsumoto: Most Pushed Junior
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2010, 12:10:48 PM »
who is the fan who made this sign?.
i've seen this beautiful drawing somewhere before on a website of a member of site i believe.

That'd be me  *blush

I wish to be there in person next time so that ELPS wouldn't be taking all the credit for my hard work!  *fu

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2010, 01:37:19 PM »
i've seen this beautiful drawing somewhere before on a website of a member of site i believe.

That'd be me  *blush

I wish to be there in person next time so that ELPS wouldn't be taking all the credit for my hard work!  *fu

Uhm, son of a bitch I told every person you made it :p I even told the ringstars and s-ovation photographer that you made it and showed him the (c)Shuper Cousin 2010 part.

I did tell them how I wouldn't have made all the eyes the exact same thing and that the guy who made these isn't really that big of an anime fan.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2010, 01:41:05 PM »

That'd be me  *blush

Awww, don't be upset ELPS, I was just kidding LOL. Thank you that was very kind of you! :D I'll give you an extra long hug next time we meet at SHIMMER.

Uhm, son of a bitch I told every person you made it :p I even told the ringstars and s-ovation photographer that you made it and showed him the (c)Shuper Cousin 2010 part.

I did tell them how I wouldn't have made all the eyes the exact same thing and that the guy who made these isn't really that big of an anime fan.

Offline xxstylishtarxx

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2010, 02:43:14 PM »

That'd be me  *blush

wow,bolshoi you're very good.
could you do others drawing like this aside the banners i asked you in the banner section that'll be great.

Offline Nagashimark

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »

:D I'll give you an extra long hug next time we meet at SHIMMER.

I demand an extra long hug, too - as well as a group hug. I also demand that you'll hug me first! And that you'll hug me longer than ELPS!!  And should you not follow my demands, this is what's gonna happen to you...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissSassyStephie#p/u/1/Lzg8jAmFxbo

Offline Nagashimark

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2010, 06:17:39 PM »
I can also imagine Kurihara winning the belt from Eagles and losing it to Matsumoto on Sunday..

uh ... i think that's a little too much to ask. she had almost all of the titles in contemporary joshi. but if matsumoto wins the SHIMMER strap, not that way
[/quote]

LOL, I know that's totally unrealistic, I just said I could IMAGINE it. And in my imagination, a lot of unrealistic things are possible.. like Annie Social and Lacey having a wrestling match in which the winner gets the rights to manage Rain or Melanie Cruise or Kellie Skater having a face turn. There have been quite some heel turns in Shimmer history (Rebecca Knox, Portia Perez, Eagles, Haze, Cindy Rogers), however was there ever a face turn? I don't think so..

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2010, 07:50:28 PM »

:D I'll give you an extra long hug next time we meet at SHIMMER.

I demand an extra long hug, too - as well as a group hug. I also demand that you'll hug me first! And that you'll hug me longer than ELPS!!  And should you not follow my demands, this is what's gonna happen to you...

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissSassyStephie#p/u/1/Lzg8jAmFxbo

Oh how can my Tasselmaniax pawner not get an extra long hug! We'll probably see each other before anyone else anyways, so that we can sort out our foam board strategies and other goodies for the joshi's :D

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2010, 01:40:00 AM »

LOL, I know that's totally unrealistic, I just said I could IMAGINE it. And in my imagination, a lot of unrealistic things are possible.. like Annie Social and Lacey having a wrestling match in which the winner gets the rights to manage Rain or Melanie Cruise or Kellie Skater having a face turn. There have been quite some heel turns in Shimmer history (Rebecca Knox, Portia Perez, Eagles, Haze, Cindy Rogers), however was there ever a face turn? I don't think so..

can somebody explain the Haze heel turn? to think that it coincided with the arrival of the joshis. if ever they did that because they found it easier to book Hiroyo or Ayumi as face, kudos to them

Joshi N. Sanity

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »
can somebody explain the Haze heel turn? to think that it coincided with the arrival of the joshis. if ever they did that because they found it easier to book Hiroyo or Ayumi as face, kudos to them
Well Daizee has been quite the heel in CHIKARA lately, teaming with Del Rey in intergender matches (and winning!). I was thinking that maybe she wanted to have continuity in SHIMMER. I will say that Tomoka and Misaki (who were reported to already being immensely over) definitely benefitted in the process. Also Hiroyo never faced Daizee during the weekend, just Del Rey, LuFisto, and Mercedes.

I think Melissa counts as a face turn, as she was really heelish in the first couple of volumes but tilted to the face side in Volume 8. She still maintains most of her heel offense regardless; just with a smile.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2010, 06:32:53 PM »
The ref kept botching counts that should have been three counts and then when he counted the pinfall that Ohata did she got maybe 2 and 1/2, so Daizee was so pissed she took it out on Ohata. Her student, Jamilia Craft, stopped her and told her she need to be respectful. Daizee Haze got pissed that her student, almost like your child, was talking to her like that and telling her what to do, so she tiger suplexed her and tiger suplex'd Ohata.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »
thanks, A and ELPS. it really helped.

i would love to see her match against Mercedes since IMO she's the one whose power can go toe-to-toe with Hiroyo

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2010, 06:37:25 PM »

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »
Here's some photos of Hiroyo watching the NEO High Speed Title from "Golden Ribbon"

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
  • Dark Unicorn and Black Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2010, 09:11:50 AM »
The ref kept botching counts that should have been three counts and then when he counted the pinfall that Ohata did she got maybe 2 and 1/2, so Daizee was so pissed she took it out on Ohata. Her student, Jamilia Craft, stopped her and told her she need to be respectful. Daizee Haze got pissed that her student, almost like your child, was talking to her like that and telling her what to do, so she tiger suplexed her and tiger suplex'd Ohata.

I don't think that's really accurate. Haze was just pissed that she lost. I don't think there's going to be some meta-ref-botching storyline going on.

Warning: Comment may be deleted by walking chode.

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2010, 09:50:33 AM »
...some meta-ref-botching storyline...
The refs need storylines too![/malia_hosaka]

Just kidding.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2010, 10:23:11 AM »

I don't think that's really accurate. Haze was just pissed that she lost. I don't think there's going to be some meta-ref-botching storyline going on.

Nah Haze was shouting I ALREADY WON THE MATCH in the middle of it.

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2010, 01:21:52 PM »
Nah Haze was shouting I ALREADY WON THE MATCH in the middle of it.

Wrestlers say things like that in pretty much every match ever, they're biased. She was upset because she lost and that Jamilia came down and gave her crap for being a sore loser, that's it.

The actual ref storyline for this taping was PJ counting Ayumi out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 01:26:12 PM by John Hyperion »

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2010, 01:40:49 PM »
But she was a face, and she's lost before. I think it was the mix of losing and thinking she got a raw deal by the ref. Ironically, a raw deal by a ref helped her get her biggest win of the weekend.

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2010, 05:10:57 PM »
But she was a face

Faces complain about 3 counts too, in every wrestling match ever. Seemed to me, and I'm betting most people, she just used a close count and "That was three" chant to play off of it, instead of it being some pre-orchestrated angle. Nothing of this was mentioned in her promo either, from what I recall, and the turn had been hinted at the last tapings.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:17:04 PM by John Hyperion »

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2010, 07:58:50 PM »
That's your interpretation of it. There's also that Misaki's roll up for the win was almost less of a count than Daizee's that wasn't counted, so it's easy to see why she'd be extra po'd.

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:52 PM »
That's your interpretation of it.

I think my interpretation skills our sound. After all, I didn't make the mistake of thinking Jetta needed to wear a padded corset.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2010, 08:08:12 AM »
That's your interpretation of it.

I think my interpretation skills our sound. After all, I didn't make the mistake of thinking Jetta needed to wear a padded corset.

Because I obviously have any experience looking at breasts.

And you also thought Nicole Matthews was kicking harder than Kana so I'd say your interpretation skills are that of an average human being just like mine, or do you really think your shit doesn't stink?

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2010, 08:13:43 AM »
And you also thought Nicole Matthews was kicking harder than Kana

I said the kick Nicole gave to Melissa looked harder than anything I recalled from one other match. I was in the audience of both shows, I only recall seeing you at one. I'm pretty sure I'm the only human being on the planet who saw both live, which is pretty cool when you think about it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:16:50 AM by John Hyperion »

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2010, 08:23:34 AM »
This exchange is entertaining.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2010, 09:15:38 AM »
And you also thought Nicole Matthews was kicking harder than Kana

I said the kick Nicole gave to Melissa looked harder than anything I recalled from one other match. I was in the audience of both shows, I only recall seeing you at one. I'm pretty sure I'm the only human being on the planet who saw both live, which is pretty cool when you think about it.

And see, it shows that your interpretation is just as good/bad as anyone else's.

Compared to

I've been featured in Super Luchas, PwInsider, Diva Dirt, and Ringstars, which is pretty cool if you think about it.  :p