Author Topic: SENDAI  (Read 180625 times)

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
  • My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
    • View Profile
Re: SENDAI
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2007, 11:34:13 AM »
You know I actually think Okuda has a decent chance here. We can only hope she comes through.
http://kdojo.puroresufan.com/
Only English K-Dojo site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Goonieschoice/index.php?showtopic=2527
This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline Her Majesty Queen Kori I

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2007, 11:59:09 AM »
Well, Meiko could totally pull the "you owe me one" card on JWP.  I could see Okuda keeping them at least til the Jr. All Star show.
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2007, 01:19:26 PM »
Well, Meiko could totally pull the "you owe me one" card on JWP.  I could see Okuda keeping them at least til the Jr. All Star show.

I always figured that a Nakajima-Okuda junior title match was coming at some point.  At first, I thought it was Junior All Stars, but they are doing the 6-person tag instead.  Then I thought maybe JWP's Korakuen Hall show in early December, but once Meiko got hurt and the Meiko/Hyuga match was off, then they might have decided to move it up.  Also, Nakajima has had those titles for a while (the JWP Jr. for about a full year and the POP for several months-I don't remember exactly how she got that belt). 

That's a pretty long reign for a juniors title and it's probably time for her to drop them to someone anyway, so they could do it in Sendai and give the crowd a big thrill. I don't see too many other matches that look promising for Sendai wins, especially since they are leaving Asuka Ohki at home.  If this happens, then maybe set up Okuda to feud with someone else like Hiroyo Matsumoto and have Sendai & Ibuki work some shows together.  Eventually I suppose someone would have to drop the JWP belt back home-maybe the belts could be separated again to allow for 2 new breed title feuds at any one time.
CEE! ARR! YOU! ESS! AITCH!
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 02:27:21 PM »
Arisa won the POP title when she won the final "Princess League" in Jd.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2007, 03:33:55 PM »
I thought they made the POP thing only defended once a year, or was that something that happened because of how Fuuka and JD' ran things?

Anyone else think that maybe they should just merge some of these belts, or split them up?  Like if Okuda beats Arisa, then JWP claims that the JWP belt can only be worn by a JWP wrestler, so they give Okuda the POP as a consolation prize for beating their Jr. Champion, or something like that...
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2007, 06:22:10 PM »
POP is all that remains of Jd'. It's a good target for any of the girls from there. Arisa is a good champion.

I loved the "Arisa is the girl who is a 6 but acts like she's a 10" observation. What nobody mentioned is she's one of those girls that pulls it off. Go read her blog. Arisa is a heel in real life.

Though I can't see her defending it against Shu (or Ayumi), any of the other Jd girls, including Matsumoto who pinned Yoshida and lost to Arisa in the "Princess League", might surprise me.

Arisa wears those two belts like she's mini-Tamura.

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2007, 06:45:09 PM »
Except she can't pull it off. Every time she tries to act bigger than she is it gets fairly annoying.

Now tell me, what makes her a heel in real life.

I thought they made the POP thing only defended once a year, or was that something that happened because of how Fuuka and JD' ran things?
Natsuki just never defended the title after she won it. Its that simple really.

Anyone else think that maybe they should just merge some of these belts, or split them up?  Like if Okuda beats Arisa, then JWP claims that the JWP belt can only be worn by a JWP wrestler, so they give Okuda the POP as a consolation prize for beating their Jr. Champion, or something like that...
At this point whose to say they aren't together already like NEO's top belts?
Only English K-Dojo site

This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »
Cool that for once things are as simple as all that.  Happens far too rarely for my tastes.

From the few times that I have read Arisa's blog, she LESS bitchy heel in the ring than she is in her day-to-day life unless she's kayfabing her blog.  Her blog reads like something a really snotty, snobby "popular" bitch in high school would write, except in this case, that snotty, snobby "popular" bitch is Japanese and wears a couple of title belts.

And I think that if the POP and JWP Jr. titles were to be merged like the NEO and NWA Pacific, that there'd have been some kind of announcement.

I still like my idea of Okuda getting to wear the POP after beaing Arisa though.  I like her in the ring and all, but I'd also like to see Okuda get over.  Plus, if she was to get a belt, then it would be an added incentive for the SENDAI fans to come to the shows with Meiko out of action.  Hell, Okuda and drop the belt back to Arisa in the rematch right after Meiko comes back to action, but in the meantime having the POP in SENDAI will add to the draw...at least I think it would.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »

From the few times that I have read Arisa's blog, she LESS bitchy heel in the ring than she is in her day-to-day life unless she's kayfabing her blog.  Her blog reads like something a really snotty, snobby "popular" bitch in high school would write, except in this case, that snotty, snobby "popular" bitch is Japanese and wears a couple of title belts.

That's what makes her a heel in real life.

Looks at this.

And this...

Why do you hate Arisa?

She's 19.

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »
Oh my god.

Her room looks like the seventh circle of hell.
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »
Arisa wears those two belts like she's mini-Tamura.

Vile.

Not lucky's opinion, but the fact Arisa thinks shes anything to do with a Champion that makes the belts, not the belts making her. Nasty piece of work

T-Rex FTW

フアップ

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2007, 01:33:56 AM »
lol @ Oz bringing this mini-sesson of "Arisa = evil" back to being a SENDAI topic with:
T-Rex FTW

*haha *approve

But might I also add here that on the subject of Arisa, we were starting to drift into a zone that this board isn't about.  Hadn't entered it, and hadn't even come close to the line crossing, but I want to be proactive.

Besides, the girl's got her own thread, which is a more appropriate place for that line of discussion anyways....so go hate on her there!  *bwah

And we will see how much of a draw in SENDAI was just for Meiko soon, won't we? (not as cool as "T-Rex FTW" but I tend to be wordy...)
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2007, 06:15:50 AM »
I think the more important aspect here is how these girls are going to react.

Let's face it, whether we realize it or not, Okuda has everyone looking at her right now, and this could be a big choke or pass with flying colors moment.

A win would be good for her and Sendai, but I wonder, with Meiko out are we going to see the girls traveling to Tokyo?  Who will they bring to Sendai now?

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2007, 09:06:47 AM »
I don't think we have to wory about Okuda choking. People have had their eyes on her since she challenged Aja so if she couldn't turn it up under pressure I doubt Meiko would have started using her for a regular partner in tags.
Only English K-Dojo site

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2007, 06:29:33 AM »
It was announced after Chisako & Sachiko's performance at Ibuki #18 yesterday that the final Sendai Girls show of the year, on 12/29 at Zepp Sendai, will be Senjo vs Ibuki. 
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »
Great that of course happens when Meiko is out so no chance of Yoshida vs. Satomura. Still should be interesting, especially if Okuda wins the Jr./POP titles off of Arisa.
Only English K-Dojo site

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2007, 05:25:12 PM »
too bad i wanted a match between yoshida and satomura too

i just finished my first joshi review on youtube
and the sendai girls were my first subject since i liked what i saw there
i did a review on sendai girls' april 7 show

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2007, 07:19:45 AM »
Sendai has completely redone their official website.  Here's the new look: http://sendaigirls.jp/

I think it's an improvement.  I found out we had Mizumura's new name wrong: it's apparently Ryo Mizunami, not Mizhaya or Aya Mizunami.  It was spelled out in English in the flash graphic at the top of the page.  I did get the new girl's name right, it is Mari Harada.

Those of you that like joshi blogs will be happy, as each member know has her own blog that's linked to.  I haven't had a chance to translate, but all of the girls made their first posting and put up some pictures.  Now we don't have to depend on Meiko's sporadic blogging habits. 

Still no updates on Meiko's condition from the eye socket injury/operation.
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2007, 08:28:53 AM »
That's definitely an improvement. It looks good. Also like the shot of Meiko with Hyuga's knee in her eye on the homepage.

*haha

Nice wallpapers - http://www.sendaigirls.jp/cgi-bin/html/fun.cgi

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2007, 08:54:58 AM »
That's definitely an improvement. It looks good. Also like the shot of Meiko with Hyuga's knee in her eye on the homepage.

Yeah, one of the good things that can come out of a bad situation like a legit injury is that you have a ready-made reason to keep a feud going.  I think having Hyuga Junior lose her titles this weekend would help as well.  *bwah

I've given the new blogs a quick glance.  It appears that Okuda and Miz are both obsessed with food.  Fuuka better watch out, because the Tyrannosaurus likes her CAKE too!
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2007, 10:09:05 AM »
Mmmm, new webpage.  Sweeet.

Woah!

Hiren looks like she's getting some guns on her
I may drop you on your head

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
Here's the new look: http://sendaigirls.jp/
Agreed with the consensus... definitely an improvement. I'm really liking it.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2007, 03:05:53 PM »
Most excellent upgrade to the site...now I can tell who's who!

Kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I've always had a hard time telling which one was which of the girls...
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2007, 03:22:33 PM »
Most excellent upgrade to the site...now I can tell who's who!

Kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I've always had a hard time telling which one was which of the girls...

*shakes head*

Thats terrible Oni.  Just terrible.  Is it the matching outfits that confuse it for you? ;)
Heh, I never had that trouble, but mind you, that may have been the thinking behind the shakeup of the names and giving all the girls a number now that you mention it.  They were all a bit generic in a sense with their similar builds and sizes.  A bit like a certain upper-tier american Indie - who I wont mention - when they started out.
I may drop you on your head

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2007, 10:03:56 PM »
DAN, the girls looked more like a unit with those sendai uniforms
there should be some sort of individuality

dont worry i could tell them apart
i could even distinguish chisako from sachiko