Author Topic: SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament (fantasy)  (Read 2394 times)

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament (fantasy)
« on: March 17, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »

March 20, 2008-Sendai/Tokyo Video Conference

The first round match-ups were announced for the Sendai Girls tournament, restricted to wrestlers with three years of less experience.  A joint press conference from Sendai and Tokyo was held.  Meiko Satomura and the Sendai roster were in Sendai, while Jinsei Shinzaki was in Tokyo with the other wrestlers.  Each of the wrestlers made comments and the 16th and final participant was revealed.

SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament 1st Round-April 20, 2008
Zepp Sendai

1. Hiroyo Matsumoto (S-Ovation) vs Mika Mizunuma (Team MAKEHEN)
2. Ryo Mizunami (Sendai Girls) vs Mayuka Niizeki (JWP)
3. Misaki Ohata (S-Ovation) vs Mio Shirai (Team MAKEHEN)
4. Sendai Sachiko (Sendai Girls) vs Arisa Nakajima (JWP)
5. DASH Chisako (Sendai Girls) vs Io Shirai (Team MAKEHEN)
6. Hiren (Sendai Girls/OZ Academy) vs Aya Yuki (NEO)
7. Ayako Sato (Ito Dojo) vs Kana (free-lance)
8. Tyrannosaurus Okuda (Sendai Girls) vs Hanako Kobayashi (Ito Dojo)

SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament 2nd Round-May 23, 2008
Zepp Sendai

1. Winners of Matches #1 & #2
2. Winners of Matches #3 & #4
3. Special 8 Woman Elimination Tag Match (Losers of 1st Round Matches)
4. Winners of Matches #5 & #6
5. Winners of Matches #7 & #8

SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament Semis and Final-June 27, 2008
Zepp Sendai

1. TBA
2. Semifinal
3. Semifinal
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. Final

Here is a selection of remarks by the wrestlers:

Matsumoto: I look forward to beating Mika and everyone else in this tournament.  I have the perfect combination of wrestling skills: Yoshida has taught me technique and now that I'm a member of Aja's Army, I have the killer instinct to beat anyone.  Mika may be big, but I'm stronger, better, and I want it more.
Mizunuma: Matsumoto has a big mouth, but she can only beat the small and the weak.  I am neither.

Mizunami: I am proud that I won the One Day tournament in January and will try to to it again.
Niizeki: I am working hard every day in the dojo and I'm ready to win!

Ohata: Even though I'm not a member of Sendai Girls, I feel like I'm at hope with my family and friends cheering me on.  I think their strength will give me the spirit to defeat Mio Shirai.
Mio: Ohata may start as the crowd favorite, but everyone will cheer for me like I'm a daughter of Sendai once they've seen my skill.

Nakajima: I am disappointed that Shinzaki and Satomura didn't see fit to make this tournament a tournament for my titles.  They know Okuda got lucky and her luck will run out if she faces me again.  Sendai Sachiko's luck has already run out.
Sachiko: Okuda has told me how to beat Arisa.  I will do it.

Chisako: Io is a silly little girl who bothers me.  I won't be bothered after I pin her.
Io: Chisako thinks she has a rock-and-roll attitude and she thinks she's better than the Shirai sisters and Team MAKEHEN.  She doesn't know that I've learned so much in the last few months.

Hiren: (absent from conference)
Yuki: I wasn't supposed to be in this tournament, as the schedule conflicted with NEO shows.  But when Asuka Ohki had to drop out, I begged for the chance to go back to Sendai and redeem myself for my shameful loss against Okuda.  I will defeat Hiren and win this tournament.  I hope to face Okuda again.

Sato: I'm looking forward to competing and facing my friend Hanako in the next round.
Kana: Sato is a great opponent, but I can win!

Kobayashi: Okuda won't give me a shot at her belts.  After I beat her in this tournament, she'll have to give me the next chance to become the junior champion!
Okuda: As the champion, it is my duty to win all of my matches.  I will win, absolutely.

CEE! ARR! YOU! ESS! AITCH!
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament (fantasy)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:04:11 AM »
LOL! Have you already stooged off how you'll book Match 5?

Offline Her Majesty Queen Kori I

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 09:46:03 AM »

Just FYI, Sato is above the mark off if you count her original run IIRC.
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 09:52:19 AM »

Just FYI, Sato is above the mark off if you count her original run IIRC.

Well, Ayako Sato is booked for the real tournament, so I guess they aren't counting the years between when she left AJW and when she joined Ito Dojo.  The same reasoning applies to Ryo Mizunami; she debuted for GAEA in late 2004, "retired" at GAEA's last show in 2005, and was gone until 2007.  It might apply to Kana as well-I don't remember when her original debut was.

OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Her Majesty Queen Kori I

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
Kana and Ayumi both started in AtoZ.  They were being built up as their big super rookies.

Then Mariko and AKINO left and took Ayumi with them and Kana stayed.

She had to bow out mid 2006 (or was it 2005?) or so due to lingering illness and AtoZ closed soon after anyway.

You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 11:04:21 AM »
SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament 1st Round (fantasy)-April 20, 2008
Zepp Sendai
700 Fans

1. Hiroyo Matsumoto (S-Ovation) defeated Mika Mizunuma (Team MAKEHEN) (7:49) with the Argentine Backbreaker-> Stomach Buster.
2. Ryo Mizunami (Sendai Girls) defeated Mayuka Niizeki (JWP) (7:16) with a Second Rope Guillotine Drop.
3. Misaki Ohata (S-Ovation) defeated Mio Shirai (Team MAKEHEN) (9:04) with a Cross Armbreaker.
4. Arisa Nakajima (JWP) defeated Sendai Sachiko (Sendai Girls) (10:28) with the Cutie Special.
5. DASH Chisako (Sendai Girls) defeated Io Shirai (Team MAKEHEN) (8:42) with the Hurricanrana.
6. Hiren (Sendai Girls/OZ Academy) defeated Aya Yuki (NEO) (12:17) with a Chain-Assisted Forearm Smash.
7. Ayako Sato (Ito Dojo) defeated Kana (free-lance) (9:34) with a Missile Kick.
8. Tyrannosaurus Okuda (Sendai Girls) defeated Hanako Kobayashi (Ito Dojo) (11:02) with a Jumping Knee Attack.

It was a good day for Sendai Girls and S-Ovation and a very bad day for Team MAKEHEN.  Four of the five wrestlers from SENDAI were victorious, as only Sendai Sachiko was defeated in a tough first-round matchup against Arisa Nakajima.  Hiren shocked the Zepp Sendai crowd.  She came out wearing an OZ Academy half-shirt and black leather pants and threw away her Sendai uniform while cutting a promo taunting the crowd. She claimed that Satomura only cares about Okuda and can't train a real winner, so her new mentor will be Mayumi Ozaki.  Meiko came out and told Hiren that she might as well pack her bags and take the first train to Tokyo to live with her new "friends".  Hiren then claimed her first victory, beating NEO's Aya Yuki after taking her new lessons from Ozaki to heart and using an illegal weapon to secure the victory.  Yuki was very upset after the match and criticized SENDAI for not having proper officiating.

In other action, Hiroyo Matsumoto showed that she can use her power game against any youngster, even someone as hefty as Mika Mizunuma.  Ryo Mizunami had little difficulty with JWP's young Mayuka Niizeki.  Misaki Ohata got as many streamers as anyone in her homecoming, and made Mio Shirai submit.  The bad day concluded for Team MAKEHEN as DASH Chisako backed up her words and pinned Io Shirai.  Ayako Sato advanced to meet Tyrannosaurus Okuda, who beat her Ito Dojo partner Hanako Kobayashi in the main event. 

Afterwords, Team MAKEHEN, led by Mio Shirai, said that they would show Sendai a better performance and recruited Hanako to join them in an upcoming elimination match against Sachiko, Aya Yuki, Kana, and Niizeki.  The quarterfinal matchups features Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Ryo Mizunami, Misaki Ohata vs Arisa Nakajima, Hiren vs DASH Chisako, and the main event of Tyrannosaurus Okuda vs Ayako Sato.  Matsumoto said that she has the strength and the killer instinct to destroy any and all opponents.  Ryo countes that even though Hiroyo trains with Yoshida that her technique is poor and will be her downfall.  DASH said the reason why Hiren joined up with Ozaki is because she doesn't work as hard as everyone else and needs a shortcut to try to win.  Hiren just laughed.  Okuda said that there was no way anyone from Ito Dojo was winning any trophies in the Sendai ring this year.

SENDAI GIRLS Youth Tournament 2nd Round (fantasy) May 23, 2008
Zepp Sendai

1. Quarterfinal: Ryo Mizunami vs Hiroyo Matsumoto
2. Quarterfinal: Misaki Ohata vs Arisa Nakajima
3. Special Elimination Tag Match: Sendai Sachiko, Aya Yuki, Kana, & Mayuka Niizeki vs Mio Shirai, Io Shirai, Mika Mizunuma, & Hanako Kobayashi
4. Quarterfinal: Hiren vs DASH Chisako
5. Quarterfinal: Tyrannosaurus Okuda vs Ayako Sato
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)