Author Topic: JWP Project  (Read 287367 times)

Sternness

Re: JWP
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2007, 09:17:23 AM »
I don't know if Samurai! TV made a mistake or not, but is looks like the show will air on the same day, possibly near live, with a 3 hour slot. "Modern"-Joshi shows usually get one hour (NEO's major Kawasaki show and last years Jr. All-Star show got 2 hours). 3 hours would be pretty impressive.

Offline Coffee

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
    • View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 12:28:20 PM »
the tag team matches are good but they are too short
i see a waste of energy here

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
Re: JWP Results/Discussion
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2007, 08:52:40 AM »
Here are the results (purolove.com) from JWP's Korakuen Hall show.  I had the teams listed wrong before for Match #3, the Tag Team Festival.  I don't know if I made a mistake or if they changed the card.  Maybe Bolshoi remembered that Toshie & Ran beat Sachie & KAZUKI in a match that was supposed to be the last time they ever faced each other, so she stuck them together on the same team. 

JWP "JWP CLIMAX 2007" December 9, 2007
Korakuen Hall

1. Mayuka Shinzeki Debut Match: Arisa Nakajima defeated Mayuka Shinzeki (8:33) with a Missile Kick.
2. JWP Junior/POP Titles: Tyrannosaurus Okuda (c) defeated Asuka Ohki (11:26) with a German Suplex Hold.  (1st defense)
3. Tag Team Festival: Manami Toyota, Etsuko Mita, Carlos Amano, & Keito defeated Sachie Abe, KAZUKI, Toshie Uematsu, & Ran Yu-Yu (14:42) when Toyota used a Japanese Ocean Queen Bee Bomb on KAZUKI.
4. Tojuki Leon defeated Command Bolshoi (13:02) with a Captured Buster.
5. JWP Tag Team Title: Tsubasa Kuragaki & Kayoko Haruyama (c) defeated Nanae Takahashi & Natsuki*Taiyo (20:24) when Haruyama used the Keene Hammer on Takahashi. (2nd defense)
6. JWP Openweight Title: Azumi Hyuga (c) defeated Kaori Yoneyama (19:26) with a Diving Enzuigiri Kneedrop. (5th defense)

Very little surprised me in the results.  Arisa finally found someone she could beat  *haha

None of the titles changed hands.  It would have been dumb for Okuda to drop the junior belts so quickly, especially leading up to Junior All Stars.  I expect that when the teams for the main event are announced that Okuda and Nakajima will be on separate teams.  Probably the biggest surprise to me in these results was that Nanae took the fall in the tag championship match.  This is a nice win for Haruyama to go along with her winning SUN's tournament a few weeks back.  Hyuga retains as expected.

CEE! ARR! YOU! ESS! AITCH!
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »
Pretty damn greedy of JWP really. Nanae beat their champ so they have Haruyama beat Hikaru and Nanae.
http://kdojo.puroresufan.com/
Only English K-Dojo site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Goonieschoice/index.php?showtopic=2527
This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 12:54:57 PM »
JWP
December 23, 2007
JWP Exercise Hall

1. KAZUKI & Asuka Ohki def. Keito & Mayuka Niizeki (9:28) with a KAZUKI Diving Kneedrop on Niizeki.

2. Christmas Tree Match: Kaori Yoneyama def. Tojuki Leon (7:19) via Tree Fall.

3. Azumi Hyuga, Kayoko Haruyama & Sachie Abe def. Command Bolshoi, Tsubasa Kuragaki & Arisa Nakajima (15:47) when Kayoko hit Arisa with a Lariat

4. Santa Battle Royal: Nakajima Santa throws KAZUKI Santa over the Top Rope (15:27).
Order of Elimination: Bolshoi Santa, Hyuga Santa, Abe Santa, Keito Santa, Niizeki Santa, Haruyama Santa, Kuragaki Santa, Yoneyama Santa, Leon Santa, Ohki Santa.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 01:09:29 PM »
gotta love that JWP insanity.

SWIFT made this.

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2007, 07:14:37 AM »
This was the final appearance of 2007 for JWP, except for the juniors who will be featured on New Years Eve's Junior All Stars show. Results from JWP homepage and purolove.  More photos at http://totsuyoulei.blog38.fc2.com/

JWP December 28, 2007
Tokyo Cinema Club

1. Tojuki Leon & Asuka Ohki defeated Kaori Yoneyama & Mayuka Niizeki (9:24) when Leon used a Missile Kick on Niizeki.
2. Nanae Takahashi defeated Arisa Nakajima (13:39) with a Reverse Splash.
3. Tanny Mouse & Yuki Miyazaki defeated Sachie Abe & KAZUKI (13:35) when Tanny pinned Abe after mistaken poison mist from KAZUKI.
4. Azumi Hyuga & Ran Yu-Yu defeated Command Bolshoi & Keito (13:02) when Yu-Yu used a Forearm Smash on Keito.
5. Tsubasa Kuragaki vs Kayoko Haruyama (20:00) went to a time limit draw.
6. Azumi Hyuga, Command Bolshoi, Keito, Sachie Abe, Arisa Nakajima, & Asuka Ohki defeated Tsubasa Kuragaki, Kayoko Haruyama, KAZUKI, Kaori Yoneyama, Tojuki Leon, & Mayuka Niizeki (14:08) when Hyuga used a Diving Knee Attack to the back of the head on Leon.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 09:08:03 AM by Josh I. »
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2007, 07:18:30 AM »
JWP announced their 2007 awards at their show at Tokyo Cinema Club on the 28th.

Technical Ability: Tojuki Leon
Spirit: Arisa Nakajima
Special Award: Command Bolshoi
Match of the Year: 12/9 Korakuen Hall, JWP Tag Championship match, Tsubasa Kuragaki & Kayoko Haruyama vs Nanae Takahashi & Natsuki*Taiyo
MVP: Azumi Hyuga
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Hooligan69

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »
I just watched the 12/9 tag-team titles match. Awesome stuff. All four girls worked very hard to put on an excellent match. I was sure new champions were going to be crowned. And the more I see of Natsuki*Taiyo the more I become a bigger fan of hers. Haruyama is cool too.

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
That match also left an impression on me, especially since it was my first time seeing Haruyama. Man, she can go in that ring. I'm really looking forward to seeing her in singles competition pretty soon. Hyuga being announced as MVP is no surprise to me.

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2007, 06:11:11 PM »
Does anyone have a non-veoh link for that match. I wanna see it without downloading an .flv file as my computer has some kind of dispute with them and makes the frame rate all kinds of wonky when playing them.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
Does anyone have a non-veoh link for that match. I wanna see it without downloading an .flv file as my computer has some kind of dispute with them and makes the frame rate all kinds of wonky when playing them.

remind me once i get back in the office
the non-flv file is saved there

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 07:23:54 PM »
Ah, I like Haruyama and Tsubasa the more I see them, especially Haruyama.  They have good presence and are nice workers.  JWP has a cool set of girls.
I may drop you on your head

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 08:39:57 PM »
what kind of special award did command bolshoi get?
is it similar to best gimmick or something?

thatdude21601

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »
I havn't watched much non-sendai joshi in 07 (a few JWP shows, some OZ Academy, and the giant LLPW show only), and I'm wondering if anyone has kept track of all the shows Sendai girls have appeared at this year? I want to try to get all of those shows.

I did see the Okuda/Aja Oz episode.

edit: I meant to put this in the Sendai thread, but I was thinking about the clips of Sendai girls in JWP that were on the last Sendai Girls show test2.

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2007, 05:09:16 AM »
Results from the JWP homepage.

JWP "JUNIOR ALL STARS" December 31, 2007
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
882 Fans

1. Brand New Heroine: Nagisa Nozaki defeated Mayuka Niizeki (7:29) with a Diving Body Press.
2. The First Sisters War: DASH Chisako & Sendai Sachiko defeated Io & Mio Shirai (12:59) when Sachiko (?) used a Hurricanrana on Mio.
3. Daily Sports Cup-Junior Battle Royale: Tomoka Nakagawa defeated Miki Ishii (9:47).  Others, in order of elimination: Francoise*, Yuri Urai, Mika Mizunuma, Makoto, Tomoko Morii, Ayako Sato.
4. High Energy Women: Shu Shibutani, Cherry, & Asuka Ohki defeated Tomoka Nakagawa, Kana, & Misaki Ohata (18:24) when Shibutani used the Satanico on Ohata.
5. Junior Graduation-Premium: Fuuka & Natsuki*Taiyo defeated Yumi Ohka & Mai Ichii (17:09) when Taiyo used the Taiyo*Bomb on Ohka.
6. Best of Juniors: Arisa Nakajima, Hiroyo Matsumoto, & Hanako Kobayashi defeated Tyrannosaurus Okuda, Aya Yuki, & Aoi Kizuki (19:29) when Nakajima used the Cutie Special on Okuda.

Awards:
Photogenic: Mio & Io Shirai
Fighting Spirit: Cross Sisters (DASH Chisako & Sendai Sachiko)
Best Bout: Nakajima, Matsumoto, & Kobayashi vs Okuda, Yuki, & Kizuki
MVP: Arisa Nakajima
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline LUKIE

• View Profile
    • BatiBati Cafe
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2007, 06:32:12 AM »
Seems incredibly lacklustre compared to last years effort. Nothing really stands out or looks overly interesting. The semi-final looks alright, but then the team of Fuuka and Taiyo don't interest me one bit.

Give me 06 please.
Bati Bati Cafe!
Part of the SSS network

Offline twisted

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »
I think it was a very interesting program, instead !

-Everyone's favorite snotty Nakajima got a revenge on Okuda
-Shu made her rentree with a nice win and an apparently new finisher (what's a Satanico, BTW?)

If only Ayumi had a part on the show... *gloom

Offline LUKIE

• View Profile
    • BatiBati Cafe
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »
Nakajima winning was a giving, and boring. She is a great talent, and is above the JWP Junior Title now, but the problem is, the title was only brought back for her. If this continues a Nakajima/Okuda feud, then I can let it slide a little bit, but this is Korakuen Hall! This isn't to continue a build to a crappy junior title! Okuda is even above it now.
Bati Bati Cafe!
Part of the SSS network

Offline twisted

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2007, 09:03:08 AM »
As far as i know Okuda still has the title. Nakajima pinned okuda during a tag match....

Offline LUKIE

• View Profile
    • BatiBati Cafe
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2007, 09:40:56 AM »
As far as i know Okuda still has the title. Nakajima pinned okuda during a tag match....

Of course Okuda has a the title... I didn't mention anything in conjunction with her losing it, or possibly having lost it.

Nakajima didn't need to pin Okuda. If they wanted to do something smart, someone else should have pinned Okuda to build to a more high profile JWP Junior title defence.
Bati Bati Cafe!
Part of the SSS network

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
Yeah, they could put the title in a more interesting position if they kept it away from Arisa for a bit, because with that pin it seems highly likely she will get another challenge and get it back pretty soon. 
I think the main will have some fun bits in it between Okuda and Nakajima/Hiroyo which should make it worth a watch, despite the predictable ending and I'm interested to see how Shu is and how she is portrayed after the Mexico trip.  Just as long as she isnt magically fifty pounds heavier  *whee
I may drop you on your head

Offline twisted

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »
Of course Okuda has a the title... I didn't mention anything in conjunction with her losing it, or possibly having lost it.

Nakajima didn't need to pin Okuda. If they wanted to do something smart, someone else should have pinned Okuda to build to a more high profile JWP Junior title defence.

Sorry I misinterpreted your saying "the title was only brought back for her".
As for Nakajima not needing to pin Okuda, I think she heavily needed it. lately she has been jobbing to almost everyone, especially in singles, and so I think she sort of needed and desereved a win over someone who was at least her level.

Offline Hooligan69

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »
I'm just happy to see Shibutani is back and kicking some butt. Anyone have an idea what her new Satanico finisher might be? Isn't there a Lucha wrestler by that name as well?

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2007, 12:11:21 PM »
Wtf, Francoise eliminated first? Vulgar, hope the show flopped.

フアップ