Author Topic: Oz Academy  (Read 178693 times)

bill.zero

Re: Oz Academy
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »
Happy Amano!

Does this count as crossdressing?

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »
Who's he?

フアップ

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
Watching the Oz Academy/Osaka Pro mixed tag show from September now... Carlos Amano is dressed all girly...

i think i've been trauamatized   *wail

GAHHH! WHY>>>>!!?!!!

SWIFT made this.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure its just her running, jumping headbutt.

The running jumping spinning flippy one or just the running jumping one?

She even flips when she sells.

SWIFT made this.

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »
If Mika wasnt injured, or returns soon Id like to see her get a title shot against Carlos. They work well together

フアップ

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2008, 10:42:11 PM »
when would mika return?

whoever would win the one-day tourney at sendai would face carlos eventually

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »
No idea. Ive checked her blog (well my mom did) and so far she didnt see anything about a return date. Which sucks, cuz shes been out since summer 06. Damn you Manami!

フアップ

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »
Yeah, the deal with "Cutie Amano" is that Carlos had lost a match to Ozaki and the stipulation was that the winner got to make the loser dress up in "humiliating" clothes.  I think this was part of the whole deal where Carlos and most of the other members of the OZ Academy have gotten more and more tired of Mayumi's mindgames and childish antics.  For someone who is almost 40, Ozaki behaves like a mean 12 year old.

Apparently at the last show, Ozaki and her loyalists (KAORU, Police, and Mika Nishio) tried to stop the Aja Kong-Carlos Amano title match before it started, but were thwarted by Chikayo and Dynamite.  Police and Mika got handcuffed to a railing and Ozaki sat in a chair sulking during the match.  After the match, Ozaki refused to acknowledge Amano as the champ and tore up the certificate that is usually given to the new champ.  Carlos was disappointed at Ozaki's behavior after her first singles championship win and said she went too far.

So the deal at the next show is that Ozaki is in a gauntlet match against Kong, Kansai, and Amano.  If Ozaki beats all three of them, then they are all banished from the Oz Academy.  However, if Ozaki loses even once, she must resign as "Principal" of the Oz Academy.  Oh, and there's a list of rules where using weapons and interference from the seconds is prohibited.  My guess is that Ozaki is going to lose, but she'll say that she threw everyone out of OZ Academy anyways and start recruiting new members-the fantasy booking I've been rambling about for the last month or so where Ozaki starts stealing disgruntled members of the "New Breed", like Sendai's Hiren (who finally snaps from jealousy after losing all of her matches and having to hold the ropes and water bucket for Okuda once too many times). A twist that would be kind of cool would be for her to show up at a JWP show and blatantly try to get Nakajima to join her new academy and have Command Bolshoi have Ozaki forcibly removed from the show.
CEE! ARR! YOU! ESS! AITCH!
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »
mean 12year old ... reminds me of the little bitch, Lavinia, from "The Little Princess"

to be honest, what i noticed in OZ Academy is the drama is starting to steal the spotlight from the matches themselves

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »
Yeah, the deal with "Cutie Amano" is that Carlos had lost a match to Ozaki and the stipulation was that the winner got to make the loser dress up in "humiliating" clothes.  I think this was part of the whole deal where Carlos and most of the other members of the OZ Academy have gotten more and more tired of Mayumi's mindgames and childish antics.  For someone who is almost 40, Ozaki behaves like a mean 12 year old.

Apparently at the last show, Ozaki and her loyalists (KAORU, Police, and Mika Nishio) tried to stop the Aja Kong-Carlos Amano title match before it started, but were thwarted by Chikayo and Dynamite.  Police and Mika got handcuffed to a railing and Ozaki sat in a chair sulking during the match.  After the match, Ozaki refused to acknowledge Amano as the champ and tore up the certificate that is usually given to the new champ.  Carlos was disappointed at Ozaki's behavior after her first singles championship win and said she went too far.

So the deal at the next show is that Ozaki is in a gauntlet match against Kong, Kansai, and Amano.  If Ozaki beats all three of them, then they are all banished from the Oz Academy.  However, if Ozaki loses even once, she must resign as "Principal" of the Oz Academy.  Oh, and there's a list of rules where using weapons and interference from the seconds is prohibited.  My guess is that Ozaki is going to lose, but she'll say that she threw everyone out of OZ Academy anyways and start recruiting new members-the fantasy booking I've been rambling about for the last month or so where Ozaki starts stealing disgruntled members of the "New Breed", like Sendai's Hiren (who finally snaps from jealousy after losing all of her matches and having to hold the ropes and water bucket for Okuda once too many times). A twist that would be kind of cool would be for her to show up at a JWP show and blatantly try to get Nakajima to join her new academy and have Command Bolshoi have Ozaki forcibly removed from the show.

That sounds entertaining. Carlos did look cute at the end of the music video bill.zero posted on YT. The mean childish antics of Ozaki. It's really just insecure tyranny.

SWIFT made this.

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »
Well, here's how OZ Academy went today.  Results from http://blog.livedoor.jp/oznekosennin

OZ ACADEMY "OZ-WOMAN ON THE RUN" February 10, 2008 (evening)
Shinjuku FACE

1. AKINO defeated Devil Masami (15:57) with a Cradle.
2. KAORU defeated Ran Yu-Yu (10:00) because of Police's Poison Mist.
3. Tsubasa Kuragaki & Kayoko Haruyama defeated Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato (18:03) when Kuragaki used a Lariat on Nagashima.
4. OZ Academy Prinicipalship Match: Carlos Amano defeated Mayumi Ozaki (9:55) by DQ due to Police's intervention.
5. Aja Kong, Dynamite Kansai, & Carlos Amano defeated Mayumi Ozaki, KAORU, & Police (13:23) when Amano used the Carlos Ghosn on Ozaki.

So Mayumi Ozaki has lost her position as the "principal" (or head) of the Oz Academy, losing in the first of the 3 gauntlet matches.  Even though weapons and interference were banned, Ozaki & gang couldn't help themselves and got DQd. 

Instead of having the last 2 gauntlet matches, they had a tag instead.  Apparently Ozaki showed up for this match with a big cast on her arm, paying homage to Cowboy Bob Orton.  Then Ozaki decided to beat up the ref for a while, but it was all for vain as Amano beats her for the second time in a row.

Oh, and if you go to www.oz-a.com, all you will get is a message about how the site has been taken down. It will be interesting to see how this angle moves from here.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 02:07:37 PM by SenJOsh I. »
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2008, 09:31:29 AM »
So the site being taken down is for kayfabe? LMAO!! The internet plays such a huge role these days

フアップ

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »
So the site being taken down is for kayfabe? LMAO!! The internet plays such a huge role these days

well it reminds me of AOTF in a way that to really make it look like they are a renegade group, they put up a site separate from ROH's main site
they even have their own myspace account
i see similarities from there

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »
Well, the OZ homepage is back up as normal, but with a message from Carlos Amano on how she is now the "principal" and things will be different from now on.  I sense that this angle will probably run over the next several months, as I'm sure Ozaki and her loyalists (KAORU, Police, Mika Nishio) won't go away quietly.

OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2008, 10:23:44 AM »
what would make the Academy different under the leadership of Amano?
no run ins, no stupid stipulations, no interferences?

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »
Mika vs Carlos part 2. Book it!

フアップ

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
Happy Amano!

Does this count as crossdressing?

*umm
give her back her blue outfit NOW!

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2008, 06:23:13 AM »
Here's the lineup for Oz's next show on the 9th.

OZ Academy "CARLOS WORLD" March 9, 2008
Shinjuku Face

1. Devil Masami vs Toshie Uematsu
2. Manami Toyota & Tomoka Nakagawa vs AKINO & Ran Yu-Yu
3. Aja Kong vs Hiroyo Matsumoto
4. Sonoko Kato vs KAORU
5. Chikayo Nagashima & Hiren vs Carlos Amano & Dynamite Kansai

Notice the name of the show.  I guess we know who's in charge now.  There was a blog entry at the OZ page today where it was mentioned that KAORU was allowed to compete out of "sympathy", but if my translation is right, Mayumi Ozaki, Police, and Mika Nishio are all not only not on the card, but are banned from the building.  Of course, this pretty much guarantees they will show up and interfere.  I bet Ozaki will be in an especially pissy mood.  Maybe she'll take it out on Hiren-I don't suppose Ozaki appreciates Chikayo and Carlos thinking they can invite people into OZ, especially stupid little Sendai Girls. 
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:48 AM »
I think Josh's guess is right. It's gonna be a good show with, possibly, a great payoff.

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2008, 09:04:12 AM »
So for me this is all about what happens to Hiren here.
http://kdojo.puroresufan.com/
Only English K-Dojo site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Goonieschoice/index.php?showtopic=2527
This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2008, 02:54:54 PM »
josh, hiren is the only sendai girl i see on the card
although i think she's an okay add on

aja vs hiroyo
now that would be hiroyo's acid test for endurance
i think she's a power wrestler but now that she's facing aja, we'd see if she could manage to keep that power in her game
i am expecting the worst though (a squash)

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2008, 05:37:19 AM »
I've got results and bits and pieces from a blogger http://blog.livedoor.jp/oznekosennin/ and the OZ Academy blog http://blog.livedoor.jp/ozacademy/.  A LOT happened in terms of angles that should set up the next several months.

OZ ACADEMY "CARLOS WORLD" March 9, 2008
Shinjuku FACE

1. Toshie Uematsu defeated Devil Masami (11:26) with the Solarina.
2. Ran Yu-Yu & AKINO defeated Manami Toyota & Tomoka Nakagawa (21:17) when Yu-Yu used the European Clutch on Nakagawa.
3. Aja Kong defeated Hiroyo Matsumoto (12:25) with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster.
4. KAORU defeated Sonoko Kato (16:49) with Poison Mist.
5. Chikayo Nagashima & Hiren vs Carlos Amano & Dynamite Kansai (16:52) went to a No contest due to intrusion by Mayumi Ozaki, Police, and Mika Nishio.

Match #1 at recent OZ shows seems to be people taking turns working with Devil Masami for the last time.  A new faction was formed using most of the workers from matches #2 and #3, as Aja has formed a group including Manami, Ran, AKINO, and Hiroyo.

It looks like KAORU has a new finisher where she won't hurt herself, as I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time in a row that she has used Poison Mist to win.

Most of the chaos was in the main event.  As expected, Ozaki, Police, and Nishio came to interfere despite (or because!) being banned from the building.  It is pro-wrestling law that anyone banned from the building will show up.  What might have been unexpected (although I sort of predicted it, just not in this fashion) was that Hiren turned heel and betrayed Chikayo.  If my translation is correct, Hiren and her new friends handcuffed Chikayo and Dynamite to the ring post.  Referee Sachiko Ito took a bump and got hurt.  The part I'm hazy on is that either Amano pinned Hiren, but Police (who had taken over as the "ref") wouldn't count the pin, or Hiren "pinned" Amano with help from Police's count.  In any event, the bout was officially ruled a no-contest.

So now we have 3 factions in OZ, the Amano faction (Carlos, Chikayo, Sonoko, Dynamite), the Ozaki group (Mayumi, KAORU, Police, Mika Nishio, Hiren), and the Aja group (Aja, Toyota, Ran, AKINO, Hiroyo Matsumoto).

A match was announced for the March 30th show in Osaka.  Hiren's back, but this time she's teaming with Ozaki against Carlos & Chikayo.  I'm not sure how they are going to deal with heel Hiren in the Sendai Girls shows.  They really can't pretend this didn't happen.  I'd have Hiren ditch the red Sendai costume and give her some trampy KAORU hand-me-downs as her new ring attire.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:17:10 AM by JOSH Chisako »
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline JOSH Chisako

• I Live Here
  • I'm not very tall
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2008, 05:42:03 AM »
what would make the Academy different under the leadership of Amano?
no run ins, no stupid stipulations, no interferences?

*haha

As you see from today's results, there are still plenty of run-ins, stupid stipulations, and interference in OZ Academy!
OH KOO DAH
OH KOO DAH
CHEE SAK KOH
SAH CHEE KOH
(Crush Girls 2008 Remix)

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2008, 06:18:05 AM »
Giving Hiren new trampy KAORU style ring attire??

Agreeeee!

This sounds like some fun.  They really do carry on the spirit of GAEA don't they?  As long as there is the hate then I can definitely enjoy that.  Hiroyo and Hiren being involved with OZ has really opened up their roster.  I wonder if there will be some booking later on down the line to "rescue" Hiren by the Sendai girls.  Will Hiren still be working Sendai shows?  I really hope so with this turn. 
Having said that, I suppose she will have to, especially with Mari having to retire.
I may drop you on your head

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2008, 07:29:41 AM »
Sounds like it was either really good... or really predictable... by simply reading the results. Sometimes the "predictable" can be mark-out worthy.