Author Topic: Talk about Matches here!!!  (Read 208223 times)

Offline Her Majesty Queen Kori I

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
Re: Talk about Matches here!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
I thought she did finally laugh at that.
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline luckycleareyes

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 11:20:23 AM »
Well, when they did the shake hands thing at the begining, and Ayumi kind of played along by yelling her greeting like Nanae was mocking. Nanae paused almost like she was a little peeved at Ayumi no-selling it.

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
Yeah, but Ayumi is pretty playful herself at times.
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
  • The Resident wrestler of JoshiFans
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »
Yumi Ohka VS Misaki Ohata (JDStar FINAL, 7/16/07)

Man oh man is there a lot of streamers for Ohka and Misaki.  It was really cool to see Ohka have a return in a somewhat big way, and her entrance made me flash back to 2004, when Ohka was running amuck.  As for the match itself, I was surprised at the amount of moves they threw into the match for just 5 minutes, and it was cool to see that even though she was out of the ring for 2 years, Ohka hadn't lost a step.  Misaki also continues to impress as well. (*3/4)

Chris

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2007, 04:10:59 PM »
Yeah they pretty much went all out there due to the time they had and since it was the final show. Ohka was clearly trying to show she back at 100%. She must have been training hard those months. Really makes me look forward to when her WAVE stuff starts surfacing.
http://kdojo.puroresufan.com/
Only English K-Dojo site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Goonieschoice/index.php?showtopic=2527
This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »
JD Star Final 7/16/07 - Jaguar Yokota & Fuuka vs. Shu Shibutani & Misaki Ohata
Good match, with some decent pacing and all action. Some minor screws happened throughout, but overall they really didn't affect the match. It was interesting seeing Jaguar work with Ohata and Shu. Ohata and Fuuka are better teammates than opponents, but they still did some decent stuff together. Would have liked to see more Shu vs. Fuuka. **3/4
Only English K-Dojo site

This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline twisted

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »
Yumi Ohka VS Misaki Ohata (JDStar FINAL, 7/16/07)

That one was really a pretty little match (thank you lucky !)

First of all I am very happy to see Ohka back in the ring and showing very little rust after two years, excluding maybe a little panting towards the end of the match....
But what really impressed me was the improvement of Misaki Ohata. When I watched her for the first time, not knowing her, she really looked quite dreadful, but then I read that she had less than a year experience and that before getting into joshi puroresu she had had no athletic background at all !
Well, knowing all that made her improvement even more remarkable. Once again we must thank Yoshida sensei: Ohata is now faster, stronger (her elbows don't look so weak) and her delivery is more precise; she doesn't even look so shy anymore...
the highlight of the match was at minute 4.00, when Misaki performs an almost perfect kani-basami, a move that always delights me !

totoro101

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 02:51:33 AM »
Brat Pack show (2003)
6 lady tag

Toshie Ueematsu,Azumi Hyoga,Meiko satomura vs Yuki Miyazaki,Carlos Amano,Ran Yu Yu

Fun little match this from 2003 i think, excellent womens tag mixing comedy from the lovely Yuki Miyazaki to the serious stuff from Amano and Ran Yu Yu.Would have liked Yuki to have played a more serious role in this one but she was utterly charming and Ueematsu played along with her comedy routine as even Meiko did as well! Some solid exchanged with Ran and Azumi, a lot of near falls and some fantastic kicks and exchanged from Yu Yu and Meiko. Meiko winning this with a devastating double elbow blow to Rans skull for the 3 count.The show i have is cut in between so im sure i missed some stuff which is sad

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »
Edit: This is on Lucky's Veoh account.  Thanks for another great match Lucky.

Yoshiko Tamura & Ayumi Kurihara vs. Genki Misae & Aya Yuki (NEO, 6/3/07)

Ah, Ayumi nostalgia.  She's freakin great for most of this.  She's very much the bitch earlier on in the match, really, really punk-ing Yuki out.  She's got her in a seated position, knee in the back, arms stretched back, yelling at her to "Giveupa"! then she starts laying in the freakin' headbutts to the back! Then she stretches Yuki upwards with her legs and kicks her in the back of her head a bunch of times.  Who knew?  *hee  Of course, Genki is kicking her all over for a lot of the match, but there's a great bit where Genki refuses to sell for a while and keeps wasting her back with elbows (every time I see Ayumi holding her collar during this period, and is it just me but is she doing it a lot?,  I can't help wondering if she had the injury comng on earlier than was reported)  anyway Ayumi just gets sick of the no-sell and really, and I mean really just starts wailing the CRAP out of Genki.  I marked a fair bit I must say.
This had some main event level moves and hits going on in places and everybody had a pretty good match, save some little spots of confusion in places.  Great match I thought. 
Oh and watch out for (well more like listen to) Aya GO SPLAT!   *crazy  Speaking of Aya, I'm liking her more as I see her.  She seems well liked in Neo and perhaps from a ring point of view she should be considered a "future ace".

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 01:46:48 PM by DAN »
I may drop you on your head

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »
Yeah I sometimes wonder if Ayumi is going to be a MAJOR bitch when she's a veteran. I've already seen her abuse some of the girls under her like Ohata, Ohki and Aya.

Ayumi is once again fantastic in this match, all the way until the end. I also noticed she does grab her collarbone a lot.

And when she just started punching Genki in the face, elbow/punch, elbow/punch that was awesome.

And Aya more like goes THUD, not splat.

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »
And Aya more like goes THUD, not splat.
Lol, yeah I suppose thats more like it.  A good case maybe for making those mats a bit larger. 

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 02:41:27 PM »
I don't think she'll be a bitch, I just think she expects the other girls to bust their asses and if they don't, delivers a little extra motivation.

You can thank AKINO for that right there...

I do wonder if her collarbone might've been weakened already now, and Aoi might've just been the final force.

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 04:35:33 PM »
Yeah, when Genki has Ayumi in the camel clutch, and Aya runs the ropes to do the dropkick to the face she gets all right collarbone. That's the first time I saw her grab it directly.

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »
That might've given it a light fracture.  Yuki causing it sounds more plausible than little Aoi.

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 05:35:23 PM »
Man oh man, I wish I could watch these matches. If only some wonderfully kind individual who downloaded them from veoh could up them for me on sendspace or megaupload. *kori
Only English K-Dojo site

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »
I just think she expects the other girls to bust their asses and if they don't, delivers a little extra motivation.

Sounds like Tamura's way of thinking too.
Anyone here the laughing when Tamura did her spit thing? They should be abit more considerate, getting baptised like that...

I personally love heel Ayu. The part when she pulls the ropes from Ayu, and runs like a lil brat when Genki chases her off. its the little things Ayumi does that just awes me, like those headbutts!

フアップ

Offline twisted

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 07:51:56 AM »
the punch/elbow/punch/elbow/punch/elbow/ecc sequence was great!
And I loved the way Ayumi sort of kept challenging Genki's size refusing to be overwhelmed by her power and just react with her sheer force of will, especially towards the end when she keeps trying to uranage Misae and finally, when the bell rings she keeps pounding on her out of frustration....

On a similar level, Aya too didn't seem to be afraid of Tamura when she repeatedly atomic drop her....

Great match !

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 07:59:43 AM »
As we've discussed before, Ayumi has a great mind for wrestling a match and a great grasp on ring psychology that's really far beyond her peers at this point.

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 08:17:34 AM »
She also gave those fans all she had. Even though there were only like 45 of them in the building.

Nobody present could go home saying that Kurihara didn't give them their money's worth.

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 01:50:24 PM »
8-27-2006 Amazing Kong & Kyoko Kimura vs Yoshiko Tamura & Haruka Matsuo  Neo tag team titles.

I got this, this morning (yay, morning Joshi!)  from FLIKs site, The good, the good and only the good, which is linked to on joshipuro.com.  This is fun for a number of reasons.  You've got Cranky Ass Whupper version Kimura, You have AMAZING Kong!! (what the?  She's not wearing the mma gloves?  What was the reason for that?  Must...not... let...distract me from...match) and then you've got Tamura playing a completely different role from the one I'm used to seeing.  Finally, you've got Haruka doing what she does rather well.  Getting the ever lovin' fudge beaten out of her. 
Okay, another distraction.  Tamura is wearing a different outfit that I don't think I've seen.  How many of these has she got?  And her hair...it's sort of...wild, uncouth...hypnotic.  She isn't wearing the eye shadow either.  I'm left wondering if she just couldn't be bothered to get tarted up to work in a  gym, but, fairly quickly, it becomes obvious why she is like this.  She knows whats going to go down.
This is how the match starts:- 
Joshi riot in the bleachers!!  Kimura and AK take it straight out of the ring.  Bleed biatches Bleed! 

Kyoko "Damn, bitch, I'm gonna choke you out.  By hanging you from the balcony!"

Matsuo "Ack! Choke! Gasp!" 

This point is kind of funny.  Kimura has Matsuo over the balcony, getting the chain around her kneck just right and Matuso is obviously concentrating on getting her feet right and trying not to break her kneck, and I swear there's a point where you can clearly tell that Kimura is tempted to just kick her feet out.  For a spliff smokin lass she's really cranky isn't she?  After the fall, one japanese guy starts a tiny one man 'holy sh*t' chant in a Japanese accent.  WTF?
The opening 'Joshi around the venue beat down' has been done to death, but this is one is nice and vicious enough to be impressive. 
Back in the ring I am reminded that I probably need some psychological help as Tamura - all flustered and bleeding - is *yellow...okay, okay lets not go there...

Tamura is great here as a totally desperate figure, trying vainly to stop the onslaught of Kong and getting waylaid by Kimura, not like her usual collected self.  And Matsuo is maybe the best I've seen her as a she takes a pounding and just keeps on trying.  There are some great spots involving her and AK and the main story of the match is her trying to overcome the sheer Amazingness of the Konger *guffaw.  I'ms so funnies*.
If I had to make one complaint, it would be that Matsuo goes for the same spot twice and the second time is a bit ineffective match wise.
Somebody, I can't remember who, was saying that NEO have some really good tags on the top of cards and I'm starting to see what they mean.  If you can and haven't already, have a gander at this.  Good fun.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:12:43 PM by DAN »

thatdude21601

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »
Ayane Mizumura vs. Chisako Kanari (Sendai 7/22)

This was pretty fun, probably my favorite of the Sendai Girl vs Sendai Girl matches so far. It wasn't completely amazing or anything, but there was some surprising stuff the crowd was really digging. Chisako's hair is more redish, and I actually like her more than Okuda now too.

Anyone seen the Ayako/Aja, Ayako/Meiko, or tags from this show yet?

totoro101

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2007, 02:32:55 AM »
Chikayo Nagashima vs Yuki Miyazaki, not sure which show this is from because its in clipped form on a NEO dvd i have but from what i saw of it, it was a nice match with the lovely Yuki giving her all against the amazing Nagashima, some good fun but ended with a devastating twisting double stomp from Nagashima onto my baby Yuki for the uno,douz,treze :(.

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 10:10:14 AM »
Mika Nishio vs Carlos Amano - I think this was a damn good match. Definitely MOTY....behind Tamura's 60-min draw *ahem*

More of a brawl then an actual wrestling match. I dont know what to say besides it really stiff and the outside stuff with the chairs & beer & OZ was fun. There must have been a reason Mayumi was there, because when the time limit bell drew she got on the mic and said to continue the match....iunno what that was about, maybe for Mika to "prove herself"?
It looks like both girls did a blade job, or maybe they took a lesson in chair-throwing by LCO before the match  *crazy the chairs even pop out a couple of times!

If you havent seen this, check it out. Just come prepared, Mika's a screamer here (or any match)

フアップ

Offline DANgerous K

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2007, 10:34:37 AM »
I really enjoyed that one as well and they told the story of the match really well. 
Yeah, I think the story going into it was that Amano was not happy with Nishio joining OZ and thought she wasn't good enough and the idea was that Mika was trying to prove herself to Amano and Mayumi.  Mika is quite funny, she's got this deep sort of dumb sounding voice on the microphone which really looks out of sorts with her appearance.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2007, 12:16:52 PM »
Eivion, I'd help you out, but now that they've gone to the Veoh TV thing, when you do DL the match to your library (and they hide the Veoh folder now too) it's in .flv.  If you have something that will play that file format, then I'll up the Tamurahara vs. Genkiyuki match to mega for you.  Gotta take care o' my tag partner! *whee

And you know what?  When I was watching that match, it dawned on me that all of the stink in that match came from Aya...nothing that majorly stunk the joint up, but plenty of little things, especially in the Ayumi-Aya sections, but also a couple of times with Yoshiko...I've not seen a lot of her stuff, but this match didn't earn her any points in my book *give

test2 test2 *yellow *kori

lol...how funny that I don't have permission to post spoilers...I wanted to comment on the finish without ruining it for anyone who might have forgotten the results.  The new Oni system of using the onion club emotes to decribe my feeling about it (using a base of test2 as a single star and then just filling in the rest as an emote description) should give enough of a clue I guess
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]