Author Topic: The Gaijin Thread  (Read 57081 times)

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Prowrestler
    • View Profile
The Gaijin Thread
« on: December 03, 2007, 07:27:54 AM »
Talk about your favorite Gaijen. Talk about who you'd like to see come to japan for training, and why, or just come to japan and wrestle. Basically show some love for your favorite gaijen(I.E. Monster Ripper, Amazing Kong, Cheerleader Melissa, Taylor Matheny, Bionic J, Wesna, Panther Claw....ok well maybe not her but you get the picture)

I'm getting some great joshi from shareaza, and when I get back from school I'll upload Bionic J vs Cheerleader Melissa, and some other Arsion goodness.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 03:18:22 PM by OniSuiken »

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
Re: The Gaijen Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 08:10:46 AM »
ironically, my fave gaijin isnt female
they are the motor city machine guns

Global Honored

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 08:22:35 AM »
Mine is Rebecca Knox. Hope she can come back to Japan in full health soon. I would buy her a pint for sure.

Offline ohtanisjacket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:37 AM »
I reckon the best gaijin was Leilani Kai, but Debbie Malenko had the best run.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 08:30:43 AM »
no doubt debbie malenko has the best run there
similar to the successful tour of amazing kong
(she could also be a fave among the gaijins)

Offline ohtanisjacket

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
Rhonda Singh (Monster Ripper) had a good run too. Probably some girls from the early-to-mid 70s too.

Offline conchinette

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »
ironically, my fave gaijin isnt female
they are the motor city machine guns

@Lx Shelley for years now. First time I saw him I said to myself "they can't bury this guy's talent and personality even with this Baby Bear gimmick."  *hee

I'd love former WWE Divas, Nora Greenwald and Lisa Moretti to continue their road trips there, especially for Lisa as she was one of America's wrestling icons in the 80's because of GLOW. She's currently doing the indy scene, a new experience for her, and she's been loving it. I watched her match against Cheerleader Melissa.

Offline conchinette

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 09:11:46 AM »

I'm getting some great joshi from shareaza, and when I get back from school I'll upload Bionic J vs Cheerleader Melissa, and some other Arsion goodness.

I also use shareaza; how are you getting these matches, from torrents or just searches?

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 02:40:37 PM »

I also use shareaza; how are you getting these matches, from torrents or just searches?

Searches, I'm about to get Melissa vs Yoshida.

I also have to say I'd love to see victoria as a gaijen. She can hit hard, and is very aggressive. She's also very technically sound, so her against Yoshida or Ayako would be dream matches. I'd also like to see daizee haze train under Yoshida, to take her to the next level. Yoshida would straighten out daizee's tendency to hurry a move, or just plain botch it. I'd also love to see Meiko teach her  how to do a proper dropkick.

Does anyone have any of mschif's matches from japan?

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 10:10:58 PM »
the only match is saw of mischif is her against kyoko kimura which lasted for 4minutes
TFCHooligan69 posted that on youtube

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »
the only match is saw of mischif is her against kyoko kimura which lasted for 4minutes
TFCHooligan69 posted that on youtube

For that I give you an exaltation. Thank you.

Offline Mizztrezz

• I Live Here
  • YouTube 女子プロレス LEGEND!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 10:29:27 PM »
Reggie Bennett shouldn't be forgotten, she had a pretty good run in AJW, but an even better one in ARSION..
http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleMiz
http://www.veoh.com/users/Ringmistress
Twitter: @Double_Miz
Always have been, always will be McMahon-free zones

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »
......Madusa....*runs from Double Kong Urakens*
But seriously, who do you think gave Kong all that help in her cage match against nakano? That right, that wasn't a small asian man, that was madusa. She also had a street fight against kong, which may or may not have been good. Still she did allegedly only drop the WWF Women's title because she didn't want to lose it to kong.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 10:43:57 PM »
you're welcome, ElfenLied
but that match is just too short

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 10:47:06 PM »
Yeah, I was po'd at the clipping, but getting to see mschif dragged by a chain and seeing Kimura desecrated and Gateway to Annihilation....ded is well worth an exaltation. Did mschif get any training while in japan?

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »
not so sure about that but i have yet to confirm if she was also trained by bryan danielson

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 12:46:54 PM »
I never caught wind of the rumor about Danielson training MsChif, let alone knew wheter it was confirmed. However, Danielson had trained Sara Del Ray in the past, and is it true that Melissa had a bit of training from AmDrag as well? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 12:58:15 PM »
SportsNavi is reporting that Daizee Haze will be on the BIG VAN CRUSH card on 1/5.

"The first visit to Japan of United States leading outstanding wrestler Daisy Hayes was determined..."

It's going to be Arisa & Io vs. Yuu Yamagata & Daisy Haize.

The article puts Daizee over pretty huge, saying she's a NWA and IWA-MS champ, plus works with ROH.

Also Fuuka will take on Mio in a singles match.

Hideki Hosaka has also been added to the show.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 02:58:27 PM »
Yeah I was about to post that lol. I hope she wrestles more than just that match. I'd also love her to go to the Ibuki Dojo, so mariko could smooth out daizee's sloppiness. I mean if she can turn cherry from that horrible timid mess of a wrestler to one of my favorites of the new gen. imagine what she could do with daizee. Daizee has the tools, she just needs to stop hurrying....too bad meiko's injured....daizee really needs no non-sense dropkick training. But yeah case in point would be chickfight 6. The start of her time limit draw with melissa was amazing, but as the time started to run down she was botching every other move, fell down on her wheelbarrow, oh it was a mess. But if she could sustain the level she has at the beginning I'd definitely see her as a credible shimmer champion.

glowlad

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »
@Lx Shelley for years now. First time I saw him I said to myself "they can't bury this guy's talent and personality even with this Baby Bear gimmick."  *hee

I'd love former WWE Divas, Nora Greenwald and Lisa Moretti to continue their road trips there, especially for Lisa as she was one of America's wrestling icons in the 80's because of GLOW. She's currently doing the indy scene, a new experience for her, and she's been loving it. I watched her match against Cheerleader Melissa.

Oooo, kudos for mentioning GLOW! Good old Tina Ferrari...Spanish Red...Attache... *whee

Offline Ozmont

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: The Gaijin Thread
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »
It's a good thing Daizee is working with Yuu, not against.

フアップ

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »

Oooo, kudos for mentioning GLOW! Good old Tina Ferrari...Spanish Red...Attache... *whee

They were talking about that on the shimmer boards, how the shimmer title tournament should have a special roosters editions.

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »
Yeah I was about to post that lol. I hope she wrestles more than just that match. I'd also love her to go to the Ibuki Dojo, so mariko could smooth out daizee's sloppiness. I mean if she can turn cherry from that horrible timid mess of a wrestler to one of my favorites of the new gen. imagine what she could do with daizee. Daizee has the tools, she just needs to stop hurrying....too bad meiko's injured....daizee really needs no non-sense dropkick training. But yeah case in point would be chickfight 6. The start of her time limit draw with melissa was amazing, but as the time started to run down she was botching every other move, fell down on her wheelbarrow, oh it was a mess. But if she could sustain the level she has at the beginning I'd definitely see her as a credible shimmer champion.

Hmm... that sounds like a conditioning problem. Like she got to tired to perform physically.

"Blown up" etc.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 03:52:06 PM »
if yoshida was able to work out miracles for kyoko kimura and cherry, expect the same thing to be done for daizee haze if ever it happens

lacey vs yoshida would also be great

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 03:57:59 PM »
Yeah, but she even botches in 20 minute matches. She's just gets a little to jazzed up, and ends up hurrying moves and therefore becoming sloppy