Author Topic: Thought of the Moment  (Read 549830 times)

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
Re: Thought of the Moment
« Reply #4825 on: July 29, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »
The thing I most remember about HEN is that he hated women bodybuilding and the like LOL (like his views on why women shouldn't lift were full of so many male faux pauxs when discussing womens' bodies  *stress )

The Hulk + Tinkerbell = Samantha Wright

The last powerlifter we had in wrestling was Molly Holly and she was called fat and made fun of.
The misogynistic slant of pro wrestling is why we don't get a lot of women with legit athletic backgrounds who represent all shapes and sizes interested in it.

SWIFT made this.

RKade8583

« Reply #4826 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:44 PM »
I didn't know Molly was a weightlifter. God knows they could have done more with that... oh wait, that's WWF.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #4827 on: July 31, 2012, 11:53:12 PM »
i've been away for so long and it's the same folks/issues that i encounter  *bwah

anyway, it's nice to be back  *approve

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #4828 on: August 09, 2012, 04:18:55 AM »
i am in love with my boyfriend. i accepted him in my life after i have realized that this other guy will never ever reciprocate the feelings that i have for him. luckily for me, my boyfriend is such a sweet and caring person that it became easy for my feelings to be diverted to him.

now that everyone has realized how serious am i in my guy now, this other guy went back to fooling around with me as if he'd get me swept off my feet all over again. now using my other Twitter account, i tweeted some Latin quotes from one of my fave saints, Saint Augustine, and he freaked out and accused me (without mentioning me on Twitter) that i'm practicing witchcraft on him. i was life, what the f*ck? he accused me of practicing witchcraft on him without even confirming for himself what the friggin' hell are those tweets? it might even help him once he realizes they're actually Latin versions of sensible prayers

i know at some point it's about to go "Friendship Over" after i friendzoned him and i know he doesn't believe that i finally found someone better than him (and someone who'd actually love me and not get cold feet at the thought of having a relationship with me). this sucks.

*gloom

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #4829 on: August 16, 2012, 02:39:07 AM »
wow, i just realized that it's been a week and it's still the same guy i might end up talking about in this digression that i have

he called me at the height of his drunkenness one night and his friends mentioned indeed that of all the women he got involved with, he'd end up calling me which is ... weird. why? because i'm a quick return of investment after i have divulged in the past that i saw myself one time being with him for the rest of my life? shit! i totally regret saying that now, especially NOW

fuck that shit! he never deserved me all along. my boyfriend may have been a complicated person with issues all over the place but by now, i am rest assured that he loves me. he still does to this day and we're already a month old in the relationship

*approve

just when i thought it would be my final one-night-stand, it turned out to be the kind of relationship that i see myself getting into and enjoying at the moment. damn it! he's everything i ever wanted to have in a boyfriend. he's everything i would love to be when i am down and lonely. he's ... everything to me that i have always needed

he has issues (men often do) but at least we get to talk it over. we don't keep secrets from each other because i know he's the jealous type of guy and i don't want to agitate that idea further. seems like he has trust issues but it's one thing i could manage to handle at the moment. he knew of my past life as the type who slept around (heck! i had a sex life outside the confines of home back in the province). and i can't blame him if he'd have trust issues with me

yeah yeah my fault. and i'm doing everything i can to keep him. to keep this relationship. to keep us together and make it for keeps.

i love him  *hee

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4830 on: August 19, 2012, 10:18:57 PM »
Men are troublesome creatures.

Glad to hear you have some happiness, Kapeng. ♥

SWIFT made this.

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4831 on: August 20, 2012, 09:14:05 AM »
I have really been sucked into the world of Ancient Chinese Series, like wuxia and action/martial arts stuff.  I'm really enjoying the shit out of Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei.  So fucking good...like that show Leverage, but with kung fu and Liu Shi Shi being all asskickery awesomeness...completely unlike her role in Legend of Condor Heroes 2008.  Sanniang > Nianci

Oh, and I have MS now. Had it at the last SHIMMER tapings, just didn't know what was wrong until I got back and got my MRI results...meh, most people were already used to me staggering around the after parties anyways!

Hey Oni, have you ever seen Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine? I've taped two episodes and it's good quality entertainment for a TV series.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #4832 on: September 17, 2012, 07:19:46 PM »
Men are troublesome creatures.

Glad to hear you have some happiness, Kapeng. ♥

thank you, Vamp  *hee

i missed you. i missed practically everyone here. i missed joshi as a whole  *whee

hopefully i'd get this part-time job with rarejob.com so that i would have an alternate source of income (not just my day job at the moment) and also so that i could have Nihonggo lessons as part of the HR program that they're having

anyway, before i forget, does anybody here have the email address of Jeff Lynch? i lost it somewhere. and yeah, i might plan to buy some DVD's from him for real after i resolve some financial shit i got into now that i'm taking another Bar Exam (i flunked last year's Bar, still reeling from it but i don't plan to bow out this year)

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #4833 on: October 08, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
The thing I most remember about HEN is that he hated women bodybuilding and the like LOL (like his views on why women shouldn't lift were full of so many male faux pauxs when discussing womens' bodies  *stress )
Odd. I don't remember discussing women in bodybuilding at all. Where are these posts?

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: October 08, 2012, 10:50:10 PM »
When you hated on Crystal and probably someone else, maybe Meiko for "loosing curves" and bulking up and being muscular. As if women are only attractive in one form or as if they should live by what men think their bodies look best as.

SWIFT made this.

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #4835 on: December 11, 2012, 08:12:02 AM »
When you hated on Crystal and probably someone else, maybe Meiko for "loosing curves" and bulking up and being muscular. As if women are only attractive in one form or as if they should live by what men think their bodies look best as.
I think you have confused me with someone else. Still love Meiko Satomura to this moment.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: December 12, 2012, 10:50:53 AM »
Nah I distinctly remember you being all against women with big muscles because we're not supposed to look that way or something. I never forget something so personally offensive. And I never forget instances of men telling women what they should look like and do with their bodies. In fact, I remember feeling vindication because it fell in line with your need to drive the point home that women are better off getting implants than improving their wrestling skills; it's like you found comfort in the notion that physical appearance trumps ability for women still. So no, I don't have you confused with anybody else because I remember awful things like that; they're what I fight against daily.
And hopefully I get to fight them in a meaningful way.

SWIFT made this.

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #4837 on: January 04, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »
Odd... http://joshifans.com/joshifansforum/index.php?topic=18.msg16773#msg16773

And I'm not even sure who the Crystal you are talking about is.

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #4838 on: January 04, 2013, 10:26:10 AM »
Ahh... I read ahead after that post a little more... Lukie and Dangerous K are a lot closer to saying the stuff you're talking about. Maybe it was them. Because my memory is pretty good too. And it was not me.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: January 06, 2013, 08:28:06 AM »
Crystal who used to be Teddy Long's wife on Smackdown. The black diva search contestant. And I can assure it was you. I never forgot any of the bullshit that came from you because it was so disgusting.

SWIFT made this.

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #4840 on: April 17, 2013, 07:18:59 AM »
Conversation is about half-way down this page...

http://joshifans.com/joshifansforum/index.php?topic=724.525

Uncle Oni was the one with the comments about Krystal Marshall. All I did was post the photos.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #4841 on: July 28, 2013, 08:14:22 PM »
i'm back .... with chicken pox  *sick

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: October 29, 2015, 02:43:13 PM »
Whoa, is this forum still going? '

*haha

Offline acidrainREMIX

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: November 05, 2015, 12:09:02 AM »
Whoa, is this forum still going? '

*haha

Yooooooo, I haven't seen that name in /a while/.  So long that I triple forgot my account.

I dropped out of wrestling for awhile but after my lucha friend introduced me to Lucha Underground I came back so I could introduce joshi and get live reactions of BITCHY brawls.....and then I noticed quite a few friends have been cut out by TEH EVIL so a lot of my former sources are gone. What's up y'all?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:12:23 AM by acidrainREMIX »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: March 04, 2016, 08:27:39 PM »
R.I.P. Eiji "Hayabusa" Ezaki.