Author Topic: World of Joshi Fans (Feedback & more: Let's Break Kayfabe!)  (Read 2923 times)

globalhonored

This is a thread to talk about the world of Joshi promotions (UJWF, NFW, WJP & Galaxy) and is open to everyone. Talk about the shows, the promotions and wrestlers, what worked, what didn't, what you'd like to see or hope not to, and just random stuff, whatever the heck you wanna discuss that may or may not tie into our fantasy federations. You can even break kayfabe, srously...

Is there anyone out there reading these shows? I hope so. Of course I am having fun entertaining myself if nothing else.
What did you think about Nozaki's release? Too much? Did Galaxy overreact?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:06:34 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

Re: World of Joshi Fans (Feedback & more: Let's Break Kayfabe!)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 07:49:44 AM »
What did you think of the 5/25 Galaxy show or the other tournament events leading up to it? How about the final card for Queendom '11? The Tournament's Final Four have been decided and it's a stellar group. Any and all feedback welcomed.

globalhonored

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 05:19:17 AM »
Looking forward to the UJWF No Limits Battle Royal and can't wait to see full list of participants. The Oz vs LuFisto match should be a bloodbath!

NFW Princess Tourney shaping up nicely plus big Title Match looks solid. I have heard big plans for June 12th event, so looking forward to seeing how that shapes up.

WJP's Tag Tourney is wide open. Who will win that? Great pick ups i the draft and that roster is now looking super strong. Plus Sakura vs Hyuga at No Limit! Yes, please. Good booking.

I hope to get the Queendom show in on time. Have family visiting this weekend so I will be a little rushed on Tuesday, but promise to get that big Galaxy event out as quickly as I can. I think you guys will like it and hopefully we'll give you a few surprises.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »
I'm most definately looking forward to Queendom '11. I'm predicting Nanae vs Kana for the finals.

globalhonored

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »
Just a heads up - Queendom results will likely be delayed a day or two. I have worked overtime this week and will again tomorrow unfortunately so maybe a light delay but hopefully it's worth it. I know how it plays out but I want to include everything in the write up and not shortchange any of the matches that have been built up. So keep an eye out for Queendom rundown later this week.

globalhonored

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 10:31:08 AM »
update on Queendom-

Sorry guys for the delay but the show should be up later tonight or tomorrow. Working on the write up now. I did not expect to have as much real work these past couple of weeks that limited free time and energy to work on this show I have been building up to since we started but hopefully I will have enough of a break today and tomorrow to finish it up. I pushed Galaxy's next show/tour date back some to give me time to catch up and make any  moves to set up for the next step of Galaxy. Hope you all enjoy Queendom!

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »
just a quick update: I got super busy the last little while, which is why there is a lack of updates. I'll try to get my show results up in the next few days.

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
Just want to apologise for the extrmely slow update of WJP NO LIMIT '11. I've been very busy with work. But I have a long weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to finish it.

globalhonored

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 05:43:53 AM »
we're all slipping!!! lol

Yeah, I hope to FINALLY release the rest of the Queendom results this weekend sometime. I thought I would have more time with summer coming up for this but I have been working twice as many hours away from my cpu than usual so I was wayyy off on that. Sorry ya'll - but it is coming....I assure you...just very very slowly.

Any feedback on the Rena match? Did you like how that feud developed? What about the Queen of Galaxy Title finale? I know Nikky predicted the finalists correctly. I hope that was the matchup that the fans wanted.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »
unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop out of this. I just don't have the desire to continue this any more. I might come back to this in the future, but right now it's just not going to happen.

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 03:10:44 PM »
(sorry for the double post)

On second thought, I'm not going to drop out of this completely, instead I'm going to take a small hiatus (no more than a month). I'll be back August 1st to start booking again. In the meantime my wrestlers will work freelance until such a time that UJWF will return. As such, the planned even for earlier I never got around to will be pushed ahead to August 1st.