Author Topic: THE SOURCE - #1 News Site with all the latest from around the World of Joshi  (Read 24872 times)

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
The SOURCE caught up with the Shirai sisters, in response to the challenge by Bad Blood...EDIT, the match involving the Shirai sisters will actually be for the NFW Tag Team Championship v Kyoko Kimura/Basara:

SOURCE: What did you think of the remarks by Bad Blood & their challenge?

Io Shirai: (laughing) We don't really think much of Bad Blood...we just finished beating the crap out of an old, has been team in Toyota/Shimoda & now another nothing team wants to fight us?

Mio Shirai: We're going to do to them, what we did to Toyota/Shimoda!

SOURCE: But why fight outside your own promotion? Do you feel the need to prove yourselves?

Io Shirai: (angry) Watch your mouth, punk! We were asked by our good friend, Kana to come to GALAXY & help her destroy Bad Blood!

Mio Shirai: Yeah...plus, we don't back away from ANY challenge!

Io Shirai: That's the end of this interview...we'll let our wrestling do our talking on June 1st & there's NO WAY we will not return to NFW with OUR tag titles!!

SOURCE: Thanks for your time, Shirai sisters...can't wait to see this titantic tag team title match!!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
WJP has another announcement to make regarding their June 3rd show at Differ Ariake.

There will be a mini Tag Team tournament held during the event to determine who the top Tag Team of WJP is. The tourament will have four teams partcipating. They are:

- Kaori Yoneyama & Leon

- Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato

- Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita

- Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato

The two semi-final matches will happen during early on in the event, while the tournament Final will be the main event of the show.

Here is the card for "WJP NO LIMIT '11" so far:

- Street Fight: AKINO vs MsChif

- WJP Tag Team Tournament Semi Final #1: Kaori Yoneyama & Leon vs Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita

- WJP Tag Team Tournament Semi Final #2: Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato vs Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato

- WJP Tag Team Tournament Final: ? & ? vs ? & ?

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

BIG NEWS FROM GALAXY
New Matches Announced Plus Who Is Galaxy's Newest Addition?

NFW Tag Team Titles to be Defended at Queendom '11

Mio & Io Shirai have answered the challenge set by Bad Blood and will put their tag team titles on the line June 1st at Korakuen Hall against Kyoko Kimura and Basara.  This will be the first time a tag team belt has been on the line in a Galaxy event.

Mika Nagano Returns to Galaxy to Face Sweden's Female Fight Machine in UWF Rules Bout

Sweden Pro-Wrestling and MMA Fighter Jenny Sjodin has issued a unique challenge to Galaxy's resident MMA Princess Mika Nagano.  Sjodin, known as the "Female Fighting Machine" has competed and won tournaments and titles internationally for pro wrestling, grappling and shoot-fighting.  Sjodin, through her translator, told THE SOURCE that although she respects Mika Nagano's ability for self-promotion and garnering recognition for both MMA and pro-wrestling, the things Sjodin loves the most, she does not see Mika as the one with enough strength to properly carry that responsibility.  Sjodin noted her tournament victories from around the world in MMA rules, Pro-Wrestling rules and catch style rules.  Sjodin talked about how she longed for the days of the UWF and how pro-wrestling bridged the gap with those style promotions and brought respect to each sport.  Sjodin claimed she would be a more appropriate torchbearer for shoot style wrestling and would welcome the opportunity to come to Japan and prove it against the current starlet.  Mika Nagano gladly accepted the challenge for her June 1st return match requested it to be fought under "UWF Rules,"  a first for the young Galaxy promotion.  More details to come on those UWF Rules.

Galaxy's Newest Addition: A Four Time World Champion

THE SOURCE has received word of numerous sightings over the past week of familiar faces training at the Galaxy Dojo.  Genki Sudo's MMA rival and friend KID Yamamoto was spotted working out there on Monday and more recently his well known sisters Seiko and Miyu were photographed speaking with some of the Galaxy girls.  Now it is being reported that 4-Time Amateur Wrestling World Champion, TV Personality and now wife and mother Seiko Nagashima (formerly Yamamoto), the youngest sibling of the Yamamoto wrestling clan and arguably the most successful in that sport, has joined up with Galaxy.  Her exact role is not yet defined but a Galaxy official has told us that Nagashima will act as a trainer, scout, mentor and spokesperson for the promotion.  She likely will also lend her talents to some television broadcasts in the future.  Yamamoto came out of retirement in 2009 and is still competing at a high level and in contention to make Japan's 2012 Olympic squad.  Her duties with Galaxy will not jeapordize those goals and should offer her extended training opportunities.  This is an exciting hire for Galaxy and we wish Seiko the best with her new endevour.  Look for Seiko Nagashima at upcoming Galaxy events.

The Rumor Mill
There has been speculation over new fighter signings by Galaxy.  No official word yet but a reliable source has indicated some big names will be moving to the next promotion in coming weeks.  Keep an eye out for that. There have also been some troubling backstage rumors concerning a Gaalxy wrestler who may face disciplinary action after breaking the personal conduct code.  So look for some movement soon from this promotion.

Queendom '11 Updated Card

Galaxy, 6/1/11
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
“Queendom '11”

1. No Disqualification Match: Rena vs. Hisae Watanabe
2. Queen of Galaxy Semi-Final 1: Del Rey/Shuri winner vs. Shimotsuke/Takahashi winner
3. Queen of Galaxy Semi-Final 2: Kana/Miyuki winner vs. Tamura/Inoue winner
4. Innocence Lost Trios Match: Makoto, Hikaru Shida (NFW) & X vs. Sayuri Okino (FREE), Eiger (FREE) & X
5. UWF Rules Match: Mika Nagano vs. Jenny Sjodin (Sweden)
6. All Star Elimination Tag Match (Fighters TBD)
7. NWF Tag Team Title Match: Mio & Io Shirai (NFW) (C) vs. Kyoko Kimura & Basara
8. Queen of Galaxy Final (Title Match)

*Additional Matches With Confirmed Participation From: Aja Kong (WJP), Azumi Hyuga (WJP), Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF), Toshie Uematsu
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:51:48 AM by globalhonored »

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW's "Home, Sweet, Home" results

Attendance - 1, 300 paid (Zepp Sendai)

1) Bambi beat Aika Ando in 6:15 when Bambi hit a Running Shining Wizard on Ando.

NFW #1 Tag Team Contender's Match

2) Yoko Bito/Hikaru Shida beat Haruka Matsuo/Shu Shibutani in 12:17 when Shida hit a brainbuster on Matsuo.

NFW #1 Contender's Match

3) Manami Toyota beat Sarah Stock in 18:39 when Toyota hit the Japanese Ocean Suplex on Stock. Manami Toyota is now the #1 Contender for the NFW Championship.

NFW "Welcome Home" Match

4) Misaki Ohata beat Apple Miyuki in 10:49 when Ohata locked Miyuki in an armbar submission.

5) Io Shirai beat Mima Shimoda in 7:52 after a Purple Thunder Splash in a 1st Round of "Princess of NFW title tournament" match.

6) Cheerleader Melissa beat Mio Shirai in 6:29 when Melissa hit the Kudo Driver on Mio in a 1st Round of "Princess of NFW title tournament" match.

7) Ayako Hamada beat Malia Hosaka in 5:02 when Hamada hit the Hamada Driver on Hosaka in a 1st Round of "Princess of NFW title tournament" match.

8) Cherry beat GAMI in 9:17 when Cherry hit the Fantasy Illusion on GAMI in a 1st Round of "Princess of NFW title tournament" match.

More details to follow.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Nagisa Nozaki Sacked!

Galaxy has officially released one of their top young wrestlers this afternoon.  Nagisa Nozaki was let go do to unspecified violations of Galaxy's personal conduct policy.  Nozaki has apologized to her fans and the promotion on her website.  Galaxy released a statement saying, " We unfortunately no longer retain the services of Nagisa Nozaki.  We in no way question her in ring abilities or drive nor do we wish to insinuate any shortcomings of character, but due to several violations of our personal conduct policy, we found this to be the proper disciplinary action. We are sure Nozaki will overcome this and expect that she will get another shot in the business soon as she is a talented young woman. We wish her the best for a bright future and hope that she can overcome any personal obstacles she may have created for herself. "

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
WJP is proud to announce that they have added four new wrestlers to their roster. They are...

KAYOKO HARUYAMA

SACHIE ABE

TSUKASA FUJIMOTO

HIKARI MINAMI

All four of them will make their offical WJP debut at WJP's "NO LIMIT '11" event at Differ Ariake on 6/3. Minami and Fujimoto will face Kagetsu and Tomoko Morii in a tag team match. Abe will face Ran Yu Yu. Haruyama has made a special request to face Aja Kong in a match. Haruyama stated that she wanted to make an impact upon her debut by defeating one of the promotion's top stars. Aja has accepted her challenge.

In other news, yet another match has been added to the card. It is Azumi Hyuga vs Emi Sakura in a rematch from their match at WJP's debut event.

This is the final card.

WJP "NO LIMIT '11"
June 3rd 2011
Differ Ariake

1. Hikari Minami & Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Kagetsu & Tomoko Morii

2. WJP Tag Team Tournament Semi Final #1: Kaori Yoneyama & Leon vs Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita

3. WJP Tag Team Tournament Semi Final #2: Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato vs Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato

4. Ran Yu Yu vs Sachie Abe

5. Aja Kong vs Kayoko Haruyama

6. WJP Tag Team Tournament Final: Winners of Yoneyama & Leon/Bolshoi & Yabushita vs Winners of Nagashima & Kato/Mizunami/Sato

7. Azumi Hyuga vs Emi Sakura
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 02:13:58 AM by Blue Knee of Destiny »

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Galaxy held their lead in event to Queendom '11 today at Zepp Tokyo. All the Queen of Galaxy Quarter-Final Matches took place as well as the highly anticipated debut for Yuzuki Aikawa. The results can be found here at Galaxy's website: http://joshifans.com/joshifansforum/index.php?topic=1709.msg56447#msg56447

The Final Card for Galaxy's Queendom '11 Supershow is now set.
Galaxy, 6/1/11
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
“Queendom '11”

1. No Disqualification Match: Rena vs. Hisae Watanabe
2. Queen of Galaxy Semi-Final 1: Sara Del Rey vs. Nanae Takahashi
3. Queen of Galaxy Semi-Final 2: Kana vs. Yoshiko Tamura (UJWF)
4. Innocence Lost Trios Match: Makoto, Hikaru Shida (NFW) & Shuri vs. Sayuri Okino (FREE), Eiger (FREE) & X
5. UWF Rules Match: Mika Nagano vs. Jenny Sjodin (Sweden)
6. All Star Elimination Tag Match: Azumi Hyuga (WJP), Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF), Toshie Uematsu & Serena Deeb (USA) vs. Aja Kong (WJP), Takako Inoue, Yuzuki Aikawa & Madison Eagles
7. NFW Tag Team Title Match: Mio & Io Shirai (NFW) (C) vs. Kyoko Kimura & Basara
8. Queen of Galaxy Final (Title Match): Winner of Match 2 vs. Winner of Match 3

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Rena Faces Hisae Watanabe at Queendom '11 in a No Disqualification Match

Two former shootboxing stars will now face off in one of pro wrestling's toughest matches, an anything goes, no disqualification bout scheduled to open Galaxy's big June 1st event at Korakuen Hall.  Rena, the 19 Year Old phenom and double S-Cup champion, has been harassed and attacked since she debuted in Galaxy by Hisae Watanabe's Bad Blood faction.  Now Rena gets a chance to pay it all back in this anything goes match.  Hisae Watanabe has stated that "Rena is a fool to agree to these stipulations. A No DQ bout falls right into Bad Blood's advantage. I see no way Rena can benefit with these rules so if this is the beating she wants, then I will give it to her. Maybe she is brave and maybe she is just stupid, I don't care.  I personally have a lot of desire to defeat Rena. She has had this coming.  It took me a long time to get to the top of the kickboxing game and then she showed up and everything revolved around her. Now she wants to do the same thing in wrestling but I will not stand for it nor will I hesitate to cut her down a notch. She will pay her dues in blood on June 1st and regret ever stepping in the ring with me."

Rena responded by saying, "Let her talk about advantages. I know exactly what I am doing. Bad Blood seems to interfere no matter what so we may as well make it legal. I will win this match and I will be prepared for everything they throw at me. I may be young but I am not as stupid as she seems to think. In fact, I have thought this through quite well and know exactly what it is going to take to come through the match victorious.  I have respected Hisae in the past and looked up to her as a woman that fights for what she believes in.  She has gone down the wrong path in my opinion with Bad Blood and I aim to prove that at Queendom."

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW has announced the card for their next show:

Event - May Massacre

Venue - Tokyo Harumi Dome (2,000 capacity)

Date - Sunday May 29

1) Aika Ando/Haruna Akagi v Miyako Matsumoto/Maki Narumiya

2) Misaki Ohata v Mio Shirai (Submission match)

3) Apple Miyuki v Bambi (Hardcore match)

4) Io Shirai v Cheerleader Melissa ("Princess of NFW" semi-final match)

5) Ayako Hamada v Cherry ("Princess of NFW" semi-final match)

NFW Championship

6) Hiroyo Matsumoto v Manami Toyota

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
UJWF has announced the date for their first big show, set to take place Monday, June 6th, 2011.

Already confirmed to be on the card are of course the Championship matches for the UJWF and UJWF Tag Team Championships. Additionally, No Limits Champion Natsuki*Taiyo is set to defend her championship in a 15 person battle royal. More will be revealed as the days leading up to the event pass.

One final note, due to the preparation needed for this event, UJWF will be taking the week off next week, so there will be no May 30th event.

Confirmed matches for the June 6, 2011 event
15 person Battle Royal for the No Limits Championship
Participants: Natsuki*Taiyo, 14 TBA
UJWF Tag Team Championship
Daizee Haze & Tomoka Nakagawa (c) vs. DASH Chisako & Sendai Sachiko
UJWF Championship
Mayumi Ozaki(c) vs. LuFisto

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

MIKA NAGANO TAKES A BREAK FROM MMA TO PURSUE PRO WRESTLING SUCCESS

One of JEWELS top stars and more successful fighters is turning her focus to professional wrestling for the near future.  Currently a member of the Galaxy wrestling promotion, Nagano is scheduled to return to the pro-wrestling ring June 1st when she will face Sweden's Jenny Sjodin at Korakuen Hall in a UWF Rules Match.  UWF is a famous professional wrestling federation from the 1980s and 1990s that featured a shoot-wrestling style and point scoring system, emphasizing on strikes, throws and submissions.  Mika Nagano, nicknamed "the Future Princess," sat down and spoke with the Source's Masa Horie about her upcoming match and refocus on the sport of pro-wrestling.  She hasn't ruled out an MMA return, so you can relax JEWELS fans.

Masa Horie: You recently defeated Emi Murata at JEWELS 14th RING event after an extended rivalry with the fighter. Was that satisfying to you and led to your move back to pro-wrestling?

Mika Nagano: Murata is a solid fighter and I was very pleased with the result.  Any time you can finish a match in the first round, you know that your training and strategy was right.  I have a strong passion for fighting. So I am not saying good bye to MMA, I am just opening my horizons and my similar passion for the wrestling sport. I will entertain my best opportunities, right now it is facing Jenny Sjodin at Queendom '11.

Masa Horie:  What do you know about your opponent?  She is a newcomer to Japan.

Mika Nagano:  She has fought all around the world.  I am not sure if she has been here before or not but I have watched a lot of film on her and clips on the internet and can say that she is for real, she is impressive.  They call her the Female Fight Machine.  She competes in both pro wrestling and MMA just like me.  In this match, shootwrestling rules seem appropriate. She seems to have a real affinity for UWF and I know how big UWF was and how popular it still is among fans. I hope this match will big a big success.

Masa Horie: What are your goals in pro-wrestling?

Mika Nagano: The same as they are in anything I pursue. To be the best. My goal is to be the best woman fighter in the world. I still have a lot to improve. My submissions are strong but I want them to be better than Miku's (Matsumoto) and my stand up game is definitely improving and I want it to be right up there with Megumi's (Fuji) and although I may never be as strong as her, I have to be smarter and quicker.  I take that same attitude into the Galaxy ring.  I want to stand up with Shuri and Kana and throw with Nanae and Del Rey, fly like Ray or Ayumi Kurihara and maybe I will have to be as nasty as Kyoko Kimura someday if that is what it takes.

Masa Horie: Do you still train with Fuka?

Mika Nagano: On occasion because we are friends and support each other in anything we do.  I train with a lot of people.  Just this week I was honored to train with Seiko Yamamoto (Nagashima) who I am a big fan of.  She has a lot to teach me about wrestling and I am so glad she is with Galaxy now.

Masa Horie: After Queendom, what is next?

Mika Nagano: My mindset is still much like an MMA fighter. I tend to take it one fight at a time and Sjodin is my focus today so I will have to see what comes next only after I have finished that match. I am trying to think more "big picture" though as pro-wrestling is a more frequent competition and I will be setting certain benchmarks for myself. I really hope to win titles as that should be what all fighters strive for no matter what specific sport or promotion they compete in.

Masa Horie: Do you have any words for your fans?

Mika Nagano: Only to watch Queendom '11 on June 1st.  This is really my biggest test yet.  I feel like I am apart of something very special.  I will fight with all my heart and win for the fans and for Galaxy. So watch it!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 07:39:27 PM by globalhonored »

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
On the eve of NFW's next show, the SOURCE was able to track down a quick interview with the newest member of the NFW roster...the adorable but tough "Princess of Submissions," Misaki Ohata:

SOURCE: What brings you to NFW, Misaki & what are your goals there?

Misaki: I checked all the promotions & found NFW to be the best, in terms of competition & potential. Of course, it doesn't hurt that my good friend, Hiroyo Matsumoto, is in the promotion.

SOURCE: Does that mean we can look forward to a reunion of 3S in the near future?

Misaki: Probably, but Hiroyo has other commitments at the moment...being NFW Champion! But, I'm sure, like me, she would love to take those tag titles from those bitchy Shirai sisters!

SOURCE: Does that mean 3S is challenging the Shirai sisters for the NFW tag titles?

Misaki: Maybe (grinning)...but I'd like to concentrate on my singles career for the immediate future, starting with Mio Shirai tomorrow!

SOURCE: Speaking on that, how did it feel to make your NFW debut last weekend in your own hometown of Miyagi v Apple Miyuki?

Misaki: It's always great to return to Miyagi & the reception from the fans was great. Hopefully, I can return again, to wrestle, soon!

SOURCE: What kind of opponent was Apple Miyuki & what can we expect from your match v Mio Shirai?

Misaki: Apple Miyuki is pretty tough but, once I got her in my submission hold, she was done. As for that bitch, Mio...you can expect to hear her scream, "I SUBMIT," once I get her in a submission hold (chuckling)! And, if her bitchy sister wants to mess with me, I'll take her out, too!

SOURCE: Wow, sounds like you mean to cause a stir in NFW. Any titles you have in mind?

Misaki: Damn right...I'm not here to play games but make bitches submit, starting with Mio Shirai. As for titles, we'll see about 3S challenging those Shirai bitches...otherwise, it seems only fair that the "Princess of Submissions" be a champion, so I'd love a title shot against whoever wins the "Princess of NFW" title at the big summer show.

SOURCE: So, that would mean that Hiroyo is NFW Champion & you would be "Princess of NFW" Champion? Any possible or potential conflicts there?

Misaki: Of course not, we're best friends & nothing will change that! In fact, you can add NFW tag champions to our list!

SOURCE: Really? Wow, you want to rule the world?

Misaki: Not the world, just NFW (grinning)!

SOURCE: Well, we wish you luck in NFW & your goals, Misaki & thanks for your time.

Misaki: No problem...let's talk again when I have some gold around my waist. Won't be too long!

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
BREAKING NEWS

The SOURCE has learned that UJWF star, Ayumi Kurihara, & GALAXY star, Kana, have agreed to participate in NFW's blockbuster summer show on June 12th! Should be quite a show & the SOURCE hopes to get my information on this incredible development soon.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
UJWF has announced it's first batch of participants for it's up coming 15 person battle royal on June 6th. Former No Limits champion Makoto from Galaxy will take part in this event, as well UJWF newcomers Riho and Arisa Nakajima. We have exclusive word that more participants will be announced in the days leading up to the event, with stars from Galaxy, NFW, and WJP expected to participate in the event.

15 person Battle Royal for the No Limits Championship-updated participants
participants: Natsuki*Taiyo(c), Makoto, Riho, Arisa Nakajima. 11 TBA

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
More names were released for the upcoming No Limits Battle Royal taking place on the UJWF June 6 show. NFW's Mio and Io Shirai have confirmed that they will be participating in this event, bringing the total number of participants up to 6.

In addition to this announcement, a new match has been announced to be added to the schedule. Ayumi Kurihara, who is set to be next in line to challenge for the UJWF championship, has agreed to put her #1 contendership on the line against long time mentor and Joshi legend Yoshiko Tamura.

15 person Battle Royal for the No Limits Championship-updated
participants: Natsuki*Taiyo(c), Makoto, Riho, Arisa Nakajima, Mio Shirai, Io Shirai. 9 tba

UJWF Championship #1 Contenders Match
Ayumi Kurihara vs. Yoshiko Tamura

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW's May Massacre results:

1) Aika Ando & Haruna Akagi beat Miyako Matsumoto & Maki Narumiya in 6:18 when Akagi pinned Narumiya.

2) Misaki Ohata beat Mio Shirai in 12:37 with the Fairy Lock submission. The fans were really into this match as both girls pulled out all the stops in this match. Misaki dominated the first half with her assortment of holds but Mio wouldn't give up & Mio took over after. However, Mio missed a Roundhouse Kick on Misaki, who took Mio to the mat & locked on the submission finisher.

3) Apple Miyuki beat Bambi in 11:24 when Apple Miyuki hit Bambi with a chair, followed by the Apple Buster. This Hardcore match lived up to the billing as both tore into each other with everything they could find. Both girls brought weapons to the ring, ranging from garbage cans to whips, and all were used. They fought all over the arena & both were busted open at the end. Apple, though, proved to be just a bit tougher.

4) Cheerleader Melissa beat Io Shirai in 15:42 with the Kudome Driver. Brutal match with Melissa bashing Io's body all over the arena. Io proved her toughness though, by giving back to Melissa, everything she was getting. Late in the match, Io had Melissa on the mat, set up for the Purple Thunder Splash but Melissa moved & Io couldn't recover. Cheerleader Melissa advances to the "Princess of NFW" title match!

5) Ayako Hamada beat Cherry in 9:57 with THREE straight Hamada Drivers! Cherry fought hard & didn't back away from Ayako but Hamada's strength & skill proved too much for Cherry to overcome. Ayako Hamada advances, to meet Cheerleader Melissa, in the "Princess of NFW" title match at the next show!

6) Hiroyo Matsumoto beat Manami Toyota in 23:36 with the Fisherman's Buster to retain her NFW Title. This match went back & forth and the crowd was torn between who to cheer for. Toyota did all her usual moves...rolling Toyota, missile dropkicks, layover leglock, Ocean suplexes, etc...but couldn't put Matsumoto away. Eventually, Hiroyo wore down Toyota & hit the Fisherman's Buster on her. Both women hugged afterwards & the crowd gave both a standing ovation.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
The SOURCE has confirmed the full card for NFW's nexc show...and it includes the reunion of 3S, the NFW Champion Hiroyo Matsumoto & Misaki Ohata, plus the "Princess of NFW" title match & a tag title defense for the Shirai sisters:

Event - "Kanagawa Khaos"

Place - Kawasaki Student Sports Center (1,500 capacity), Kanagawa

Date - Sunday June 5

1) Haruka Matsuo/Shu Shibutani v Aika Ando/Haruna Akagi

2) Manami Toyota v Bambi

3) Mima Shimoda v Apple Miyuki

4) Hiroyo Matsumoto/Misaki Ohata v GAMI/Cherry

"Princess of NFW" Title

5) Cheerleader Melissa v Ayako Hamada

NFW Tag Team Championship

6) Io Shirai/Mio Shirai (c) v Yoko Bito/Hikaru Shida

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
WJP "NO LIMIT '11" is in the books. Results from Differ Ariake. Roughly 1500 people were in attendence.

Hikari Minami & Tsukasa Fujimoto beat Kaegtsu & Tomoko Morii at 7:21 when Fujimoto pinned Morii after the Venus Shoot.

WJP Tag Tournament Semi Final #1: Kaori Yoneyama & Leon beat Command Bolshoi and Megumi Yabushita at 8:03 when Yoneyama pinned Yabushita with a Chaos Theory.

WJP Tag Tournament Semi Final #2: Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato beta Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato at 10:11 when Nagashima pinned Mizunami with a Fisherman Buster.

Ran Yu Yu beat Sachie Abe at 13:46 after a Revolving Brainbuster.

Street Fight: MsChif beat AKINO at 18:00 after a Desecrator through a chair.

Aja Kong beat Kayoko Haruyama at 18:45 after an Uraken.

WJP Tag Team Tournament Final: Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato beat Kaori Yoneyama & Leon at 16:53 when Kato pinned Yoneyama after the Crown's Gate to win the tournament.

Azumi Hyuga drew Emi Sakura at 30:00

Hopefully sometime during the weekend I'll be able to get a write-up done.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW "Kanagawa Khaos" results:

Attendance - 1,300

1) Haruka Matsuo/Shu Shibutani beat Aiko Ando/Haruna Akagi in 8:44 when Shibutani pinned Akagi after a splash from the top rope.

2) Manami Toyota beat Bambi in 12:03 with the Japanese Ocean Queen Bee Bomb.

3) Mima Shimoda & Apple Miyuki fought to a double countout after 13:42. This match was fought outside the ring more than inside, as both women pummeled each other.

4) Hiroyo Matsumoto/Misaki Ohata beat GAMI/Cherry in 15:32 when Misaki Ohata used the Fairy Lock on Cherry. The crowd was really into this match & the reunion of 3S. Matsumoto & Ohata didn't disappoint...playing to the crowd. GAMI & Cherry had their moments in the match but Matsumoto & Ohata controlled most of the match and the crowd roared at the end.

"Princess of NFW" Championship

5) Cheerleader Melissa beat Ayako Hamada in 17:14 when Melissa hit the Kudome Driver...not once, but twice...on Hamada to become the 1st "Princess of NFW" Champion! This was a rematch of their NFW Championship match at Mother's Day Slaughter, which ended in a Double Countout & Ayako Hamada retaining the title. This match was just as brutal and went all over the arena. Hamada hit Melissa with TWO Hamada Drivers at the end but couldn't get the 1-2-3 on Melissa. Melissa then turned the tables on Hamada & hit the Kudome Driver on Hamada...but Melissa wanted to make sure of her victory & delivered a second Kudome Driver on Hamada for the win. The crowd didn't seem too thrilled about a Gaijin winning the "Princess of NFW" title, especially against such a popular wrestler like Hamada! Something tells me that the war between these two female warriors is far from over.

6) Io Shirai/Mio Shirai beat Hikaru Shida/Yoko Bito in 10:22 when Mio Shirai hit the Roundhouse Kick on Yoko Bito & the Shirai sisters retain the NFW tag titles! Hikaru Shida & Yoko Bito had their moments and were not intimidated by the Shirai sisters...but Mio & Io were just too dominant for them and controlled the match. The chemistry & tag team experience of the Shirai sisters was evident and the crowd was not happy about the result.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
BREAKING NEWS:

The SOURCE has scheduled an interview with the two big stars headlining NFW's blockbuster "Summer Spectacular" this weekend...Kana (GALAXY) & Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF), separately of course!

They will be talking about the big main event & other issues.

Stay tuned!

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
The SOURCE has learned the main event for NFW's "Summer Stampede" show...and what a main event it is!

Kana (GALAXY)(/Io Shirai/Mio Shirai v NFW Champion, Hiroyo Matsumoto/Misaki Ohata/Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF)

As promised, here is the interview with Kana before her NFW debut on Sunday:

SOURCE: What brings you to NFW, Kana?

Kana: My girls called me & we're a trio!

SOURCE: You mean Io & Mio, the Shirai sisters?

Kana: Of course, who else? We're Triple Tails & we're Joshi's greatest trio!

SOURCE: What are your goals in coming to NFW...besides, teaming up with the Shirai sisters?

Kana: Simple...to show everybody who the greatest trio in Joshi are & to KICK ASS!

SOURCE: What do you think of your opponents? And what do you think of Ayumi Kurihara coming from UJWF to team up with 3S?

Kana: Who the hell is 3S? Please...we don't care who we face, we'll demolish them, Triple Tails-style! Ayumi Kurihara? I've beaten her ass so many times, I'm surprised she's coming back for more!

SOURCE: Actually, your matches with Ayumi Kurihara have, mostly, been time-limit draws & Hiroyo Matsumoto is the NFW Champion.

Kana: So what?? Are we supposed to be intimidated? We're not intimidated by ANYBODY...we're the ones who do the intimidating! As for little Ayumi, she's just jealous & wishes she was as popiular as the "Queen of Wrestling"!!

SOURCE: Actually, Ayumi is very popular & considered a great wrestler.

Kana: SHUT UP! Triple Tails are going to make sure that Ayumi Kurihara leaves the ring on a stretcher & I, personally, will snap her tiny body in half! (With that, Kana stormed off...ending the interview)

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
Next up, the interview with Ayumi Kurihara:

SOURCE: Thanks for taking time to talk to us, Ayumi.

Ayumi: My pleasure.

SOURCE: What made you decide to come to NFW?

Ayumi: I have heard a lot about it & was approached about a big tag team match for their big summer show. I was very interested.

SOURCE: Were Hiroyo Matsumoto & Misaki Ohata influential in your decision to come to NFW?

Ayumi: Absolutely, they're very good friends of mine & I wanted to wrestle with them.

SOURCE: Was there another reason?

Ayumi: Yes...the chance to wrestle Triple Tails was too good to pass up!

SOURCE: I guess there's no love lost between you & Triple Tails...especially, Kana. You & Kana are two of the most popular Joshi wrestlers out there & have teamed up before but now you're enemies. What happened?

Ayumi: Kana's a great wrestler & I respect her...but she's a TOTAL BITCH & her ego is ridiculously out-of-control. She needs to get an ass-kicking that will put her in her place.

SOURCE: Sounds like you might want that job yourself, Ayumi.

Ayumi: (laughing) Yeah, I'd love to!

SOURCE: We interviewed Kana & she was not very gracious in comments about you.

Ayumi: Really? What did she say?

SOURCE: She callled you a "little, tiny girl" & said she would bend you in half and make sure you left the ring on a stretcher.

Ayumi: (grinning) Nobody's ever laid me out on a stretcher & I don't see Kana doing it. Besides, this is a tag team match, not a singles match!

SOURCE: Would you like to wrestle Kana again, one-on-one?

Ayumi: Absolutely...we'll just have to see since we're in different organizations right now. But I do look forward to this Sunday & her trying to bend me in half. Kana likes to talk but I'll be ready for anything & everything...plus I have Hiroyo & Misaki on my side.

SOURCE: Well, thanks for talking with us & good luck on Sunday in NFW.

Ayumi: Thanks.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
The SOURCE has learned the full card for NFW's huge summer show:

Event - "Summer Stampede"

Place - Tokyo Korakeun Hall (2,000 capacity)

Date - June 12

1) Haruka Matsuo/Shu Shibutani v Aika Ando/Haruna Akagi

2) Miyako Matsumoto/Maki Narumiya v GAMI/Cherry

3) Hikaru Shida v Sarah Stock

4) Yoko Bito v Cheerleader Melissa

5) Ayako Hamada v Mailia Hosaka

NFW Street Fight

6) Manami Toyota/Mima Shimoda v Apple Miyuki/Bambi

NFW Main Event - "Legends Collide"

7) Hiroyo Matsumoto/Misaki Ohata/Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF) v Io Shirai/Mio Shirai/Kana (GALAXY)

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW Summer Stampede results:

Attendance - 1,800

1) Haruka Matsuo/Shu Shibutani beat Aika Ando/Haruna Akagi in 8:31 when Haruka Matsuo hits the Mac on Haruna Akagi. Solid match with Matsuo/Shibutani looking like potential challengers for the NFW tag titles!

2) GAMI/Cherry beat Miyako Matsumoto/Maki Narumiya in 6:53 when Cherry hit the Fantasy Illusion on Maki Narumiya. Pretty much a squash match for GAMI & Cherry!

3) Hikaru Shida beat Sarah Stock in 12:19 when she hit the Facebuster on Sarah Stock. Fantastic match with numerous near-pins & great technical wrestling. The match could've gone either way but Shida was able to pull out the huge victory & might have set herself up for a future NFW title shot v Hiroyo Matsumoto.

4) Yoko Bito beat Cheerleader Melissa in 11:29 when she hit a Roundhouse Kick on Melissa. Shocking result, which happened when Melissa thought she had Bito finished & set her up for the Kudome Driver but Bito fought out of it & caught Melissa off-guard. Melissa dominated the match & demanded a rematch next week...for the "Princess of NFW" title!

5) Ayako Hamada beat Mailia Hosaka in 6:56 when she hit the Hamada Driver on Hosaka. Hamada dominated from start to finish...pretty much a squash!

NFW Street Fight

6) Apple Miyuki/Bambi beat Manami Toyota/Mima Shimoda in 17:36 when Apple Miyuki hit the Apple Buster on Mima Shimoda. Brutal match...with all four ladies bleeding & fighting all over the arena. Weapons were used freely. Apple Miyuki & Bambi came into the ring, mocking Toyota & Shimoda as "old-timers" but Toyota/Shimoda showed they can still brawl with the best of them.

NFW Main Event - "Legends Collide"

7) Hiroyo Matsumoto/Misaki Ohata/Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF) beat Io Shirai/Mio Shirai/Kana (GALAXY) in 22:43 when Ayumi Kurihara hit THREE Uranage's on Kana for the pin. The crowd was pumped for this match & it didn't disappoint! The six women went at it from the beginning & the crowd was solidly behind 3S & Ayumi.There was some great chain wrestling early on but, eventually, all hell broke loose & the match was fought all over the arena. There were numerous near-falls between the two teams & neither team dominated the match but, at the end, the Shirai sisters were brawling with 3S on the outside. Kana set up Ayumi for her roundhouse kick but Ayumi ducked & delivered three straight uranage moves on Kana for the victory. The crowd erupted with applause, as Hiroyo Matsumoto, Misaki Ohata & Ayumi Kurihara celebrated in the ring. Afterwards, a still stunned Kana took the mic & called out Ayumi Kurihara for a singles match...anytime, anywhere!

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW "Frenzied Fighting" results

Venue - Katsuta City Matsudo Gymnasium (1,000 paid)

Date - June 19

1) Cherry beat Haruka Matsuo in 9:24 when she hit the Fantasy Illusion and, afterwards, demanded a shot at the "Princess of NFW" title at the next show. Good match but Cherry proved too much for Haruka Matsuo.

2) Shu Shibutani beat Aika Ando in 8:15 when she hit the Somersault Splash. Fast-paced match with high-flying moves.

3) Ayako Hamada & Manami Toyota fought to a 30-minute time limit draw. Fantastic match with multiple near-falls & crowd interaction. Both ladies kicked out of their opponents' signature moves...Hamada Driver & Japanese Ocean Cyclone Bee Bomb. Afterwards, both ladies agreed to a steel-cage match at the next show, in order to settle their issues...and the winner getting an NFW title shot.

"Princess of NFW" Title

4) Cheerleader Melissa (c) beat Yoko Bito in 8:52 when she hit THREE consecutive Kudome Drivers on Bito to retain her title. Brutal & stiff match, especially from Melissa! Yoko Bito did her best to go toe-to-toe with Melissa but Melissa was too much & laid out Bito!

5) Apple Miyuki/Bambi beat Io Shirai/Mio Shirai (c) in 16:29 when Apple Miyuki hit the Apple Buster on Mio Shirai for the pin...Apple Miyuki & Bambi become the 2nd NFW Tag Team champs! Awesome match with both teams beating each other all over the arena! Neither team had a majority of the crowd's support, though there seemed to be more cheers for the belts changing hands. Bambi hit Mio in the back of the head with a roundhouse kick & then her baton with the ref occupied with Io. Apple then hit the dazed Mio with the Apple Buster to win the tag titles. Afterwards, the Shirai sisters fumed about getting robbed of their titles & beat up on the ref, knocking her unconscious! They refused to leave the ring until they were granted a rematch at the next show. Eventually, Apple Miyuki & Bambi agreed to the rematch, not knowing the Shirai's terms....a Barbed Wire, Electrified Cage Match for the NFW Tag Team Championship!!

NFW Championship

6) Hiroyo Matsumoto (c) beat Hikaru Shida in 22:48 when she hit the Ligerbomb. It's hard to follow up a match like the tag title match but this match was beyond spectacular, with both Matsumoto & Shida pulling out all the stops. Shida proved a more than worthy challenger, by taking everything Matsumoto dished out & giving it back. Both ladies received a standing ovation from the crowd, afterwards, and they embraced each other. Matsumoto even took the mic & announced how much of an honor it was to wrestle Shida...WHEN SHIDA CLOTHESLINED MATSUMOTO, TOOK THE NFW BELT & POUNDED HIROYO WITH IT! Hiroyo Matsumoto's good friend, Misaki Ohata, rushed out to help Matsumoto but Shida ran off, amid a stunned & silenced crowd!