Author Topic: THE SOURCE - #1 News Site with all the latest from around the World of Joshi  (Read 20695 times)

globalhonored

THE SOURCE is your #1 hotspot for all the latest news from around the World of Joshi.
 Catch the latest press conferences, promos, interviews, media promotions and more, right here only at THE SOURCE.
New Frontier Wrestling, UJWF, WJP, Galaxy and WWA - we have 'em all. If it's happening, we're on it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:05:53 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

THE SOURCE caught up with American wrestling star Sara Del Rey on Monday, prior to her flight to Japan. Here is that interview:

“Prepare the Death Rey"
Interview with American wrestler Sara Del Rey, conducted by The Source’s  Masa Horie

Masa Horie: Hello Miss Del Rey, we are really big fans of your work.

Sara Del Rey: Thanks, that means a lot. That is why I do it.

Masa Horie: Miss Del Rey, we have been informed that your bringing your talents to Japan. Is this true and is this a permanent move?

Sara Del Rey: Yes, that is right. I am joining a new promotion in Japan called Galaxy and will be working there on a full time basis at least for the foreseeable future. I am sure I will be bouncing back and forth as much as I can stand it (between USA and Japan), but my deal is with Galaxy now. So that is what I am preparing for.

Masa Horie: We have only heard sparse reports and details about Galaxy, could you tell us more?

Sara Del Rey: Well, what I know is that we are going to be a kickass group of ladies.  It’s going to be intense and physical wrestling all the time. From what I have been told, we are going to be a show yes, entertaining yes , because that is the job but we will emphasize the real wrestling and fighting techniques. We are going to hit and hit hard. It’s going to be good. And I hear that Xbox is one of our sponsors, so that is pretty cool in itself.

MH: It all sounds very exciting. Do you have any details on the first shows or the wrestlers you may be facing?

SDR: Well, I can’t say anything definite just yet. That will all be announced soon I am sure. I do know that Kana is in this promotion and she is a wrestler I really want to face and one I respect just from watching her perform. Nanae Takahashi is there and she is an absolute stud, no disrespect intended. She’s a champion through and through.  I have been told we have a lot of solid young talent making their way up the ranks in Japan and we have some great veterans like Takako Inoue and Toshie Uematsu, both have held a lot of titles. So I am pumped about this move. I do not know all the names but I am sure we’ll be acquainted soon enough. There are a few wrestlers from outside Japan joining as well, women I have worked with before.

MH: Really? Other outsiders? Do you know who they may be?

SDR: Yes, they are dangerous just like me and I plan to meet up with them first thing and get them on my side so we can dominate the whole scene over there. I know they are tough and I won’t tell you exactly who they may be, but the gaijin are going to be fierce, that is for certain. Japan better watch out.

MH: Have you followed the wrestling in Japan?

SDR: Oh yes. I have looked up to the wrestlers in Japan for years. The biggest women’s wrestling shows have happened in Japan and that is what I want to be apart of. I have the tapes and watched them a hundred times, learning from them and adding things to my arsenal, perfecting some of the moves I have seen in Japan that were not used in American rings.  I have wanted to do this for a long time, it’s been one of my goals to test myself against the world’s best and prove that I am the top wrestler in all the world. Japan is there to conquer, so I am going to conquer it. Gaijin have dominated before, like Stan Hansen did and Bruiser Brody back in the day and I plan to go in there and bring back that level of destruction and dominance in the ladies game.

MH: Do you know what your first match will be?

SDR: I have been told that I will compete in a main event tag match right off, a sort of showcase for a lot of the talent. Obviously I won’t turn that down. It’s the first ever show for the promotion so I want to kick start it with a bang, just an absolute thrashing to mark my territory so to speak. I want to leave them with black eyes and bruises maybe some blood in the ring to know that Death Rey has arrived.

MH: We look forward to seeing you compete in Japan. Is there anything you would like to leave our audience with?

SDR: Only that they have never witnessed a wrestler as destructive and damaging as they are about to see when the Death Rey enters the ring. So get your streamers ready because you won't want to disrespect or piss me off.

MH: Thank you for speaking with me today.

SDR: No problem. You will be seeing a lot of me over on the other side.

Masa Horie: That was Sara Del Rey, one of the newest additions to GALAXY and the Japanese wrestling world.  More details on Galaxy’s first event to come. You will learn it first, right here on THE SOURCE. Stay tuned…

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:30:11 PM by globalhonored »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Women of Japan Pro Wrestling (WJP) is proud to announce their debut event. It will be on Friday 29th of April at Korakuen Hall.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
New Frontier Wrestling (NFW) is proud to announce it's debut show on Sunday May 1 at Shinjuku FACE. One of the top tag teams in joshi today, the Shirai sisters, were interviewed by Lady's Gong Weekly about joining NFW and, as usual, they were not at a loss for words:

LGW: What made you sisters want to join NFW?

Mio Shirai: We were looking for a challenge & NFW sounded like the best opportunity....

Io Shirai: Wait a minute, sis...the truth is that, while we are best friends with Kana, we feel like we've been thought of as her "lackeys" for a while now. Well, as much as we love Kana & are part of the greatest triple threat in joshi...Triple Tails...we are the Shirai sisters, first & foremost!

LGW: Does that mean you & Kana have parted ways?

Mio Shirai: Do you have a hearing problem? That's not what my sister said! We have decided to focus on tag team action & winning titles!

Io Shirai: So, all the tag teams in NFW beware, because the Shirai sisters are in town & we WILL become NFW Tag Team Champions...at ANY & ALL costs!

Mio Shirai: You said it, sis! There's not a tag team with our skill, beauty or brutality & if you try to get in our way, we will destroy you, purple thunder-style!

Io Shirai: Write that in your article, jerk!!

LGW: Well, there you have it. I wouldn't want to face the Shirai sisters in NFW...they look like they're on a mission!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
United Joshi Wrestling Federation (UJWF) held a press conference today outside of the Miyagi Sports Center, where the once titanic promotion announced it's successful return. On hand for this momentous occasion was former UJWF and Trans-Pacific champion Ayumi Kurihara and former UJWF tag team champion Mayumi Ozaki, who will be facing off in the first confirmed match for UJWF's return show, happening April 25, 2011.

Other notable moments from the press conference include: announcing the return of the UJWF Championship, the Trans-Pacific Championship, the No Limits Championship, and the UJWF Tag Team Championship will return to active competition, while all other titles will be officially retired and displayed in a special display case in the lobby of the Miyagi Sports Center, which will be the official home for UJWF.

After the conference, the full card was posted on UJWF's official website, www.ujwf.jp

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

GALAXY officially announced!

The newest upstart women’s wrestling promotion in Japan officially announced they were open for business during a press conference held today at their newly renovated Tokyo headquarters and dojo.   In attendance where several featured wrestlers that will be competing for the organization including Kana, Nanae Takahashi, Toshie Uematsu, Shuri and Makoto.   Former MMA/K-1 Star and TV personality Genki Sudo was introduced as part of the broadcast team for Galaxy.  It was announced that Galaxy has struck a deal with Samurai TV who will broadcast a weekly program for the promotion titled “Galaxy: Evolution.” Others introduced were  referee Daichi Murayama and ring announcer Chiharu Ono.  Also attending were representatives from Xbox Japan, which serves as a chief sponsor for the new promotion.  One such Xbox employee said this was as exciting as the Kinect hitting the market.

With all the wrestlers in front of the media, the first show was revealed. Scheduled to take place April 27 at the Zepp Tokyo event center, a popular host for music and combat sports, will be Galaxy “It’s Evolution, Baby!”

Galaxy, 4/27/11
Zepp Tokyo
“It’s Evolution, Baby!”

1. Nao Komatsu & Sawako Shimotsuke vs. Madison Eagles (AUS) & Christina Von Eerie (USA)
2. Nagisa Nozaki vs. Toshie Uematsu
3. Kyoko Kimura, Basara & Mima Shimoda (NWF) vs. Mika Nagano, Emi Fujino & X
4. Makoto & Ray vs. Mika Nishio & Takako Inoue
5. Nanae Takahashi, Shuri & X vs. Kana, Sara Del Rey (USA) & X

The press conference was then open for questions. Makoto was the first to go before the media and told those in attendance that she was extremely happy for the opportunity to compete primarily in Galaxy and that she is continuing to learn her craft and perfect her wrestling skills and that she thought Galaxy was the place that gave her the best shot at being the best. She said she will also compete in UJWF to improve her level and that she will be getting a title opportunity soon there and hopes she represents herself well. When asked about her upcoming tag match against veterans and past champions Takako Inoue and Mika Nishio, she responded that her and Ray have developed a strong friendship and welcome the chance to battle some legendary fighters, that it was why she wanted to compete in Galaxy, to take on the best.  She also said that her and Ray have bounced around a few possible names between them for their tag team an have narrowed it down to Purple Power or Violent Violets and it just depends on their mood which they will become.

Toshie Uematsu spoke just for a minute and told the press on hand that this was her latest and likely last home in her wrestling career but that she plans to go all out for Galaxy and show Nagisa Nozaki that she still has much to learn on the  27th

Shuri then spoke in her soft voice, seemingly reserved and nervous before the gathered reporters. She simply stated that she was honored to be apart of this new group and competing with top level fighters like the ones in attendance and that she was surprised about being in the first main event, but very happy about it. Kana made a backhanded comment about being unsure she deserved it when Nanae Takahashi spoke up for her, praising Shuri’s talents and the hard work she puts in followed by an uncomfortable few moments of silence by everyone as the tension in the room grew. Shuri then pleasantly thanked them for coming and hoped they would be at the first show.

Nanae was next to field questions but had a difficult time answering them while trading barbs with Kana, thankfully seated on the opposite end of the table. She did manage to say she was happy to be apart of the new promotion, though any love she had for her former tag team partner Kana is long gone. She said she was helping to train some of the younger talent and working hands on with the MMA fighters on the roster such as Emi Fujino and Mika Nagano to improve their pro wrestling skills. She said she really looked forward to confronting Kana in the ring on the 27th and there would be no holding back then. She even managed to criticize Kana’s controversial pro wrestling manifesto.

Kana did not wait her turn to speak and rose saying that what she said in that Weekly Pro article Nanae was referring too is absolutely true, she stands by it and she will make sure Galaxy adheres to it as she will personally and literally kick anyone out of the promotion that does not pass her standard. Galaxy will be real pro wrestling and not the weak fake nonsense and if she sees any of the ladies coddling each other, she will confront them personally. Kana said this is not a joke, this is real and Nanae and her coddling wrestlers, the no personality wrestlers and the fake wrestlers are what is and has been wrong with women’s pro wrestling and she aims to end all that. She said that Nanae can not play favorites anymore and no one will be holding anyone else back. The only thing holding a woman back now would be their own ability and heart. Toshie Uematsu scoffed and started to speak up when Kana cut her off saying that she has a lot on the line and shouldn’t associate with that nonsense either and she is no better than the rest for tolerating it. Uematsu just shook her head to the reporters not wanting to get in to the argument. Kana raised her voice even further and told the press that Galaxy was going to be the one redeeming promotion left in women’s wrestling.  She said that wrestling was her life blood and demanded that the ladies of Galaxy fight the right way or face the consequences. She demands that they entertain and they fight hard and fight real or else. She said that the 27th will be the testing ground and that if anyone can’t cut it, they can get the (expletive) out. As she stared a hole through Nanae.

Genki Sudo then broke the tension by stepping in and joking about the situation and that they are one big happy family using his “We Are All One“ familiar slogan, then thanking all for attending and encouraging everyone to pick up a ticket to the first show and let all their friends and family know about Galaxy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:22:01 PM by globalhonored »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Thursday 21st April 2011, WJP Press Conference, regarding their debut show

The press conference for WJP's debut show, "GO NOW! FIRST REVOLUTION!", was held today at the WJP offices, with 25 people (both spectators and reporters alike) in attendence.

NikkySan (aka Blue Knee of Destiny), the founder and head promoter of the promotion, opened the conference welcoming the people to the press conference.

NikkySan: "Welcome to our first press conference. I am NikkySan, the founder and head promoter of Women of Japan Pro Wrestling, or WJP. This is a great oppourtunity for me and the wrestlers of WJP to show Japan pure wrestling at its finest. We have gathered some of the best female wrestlers, both veterans and rookies, in the world today. We will do whatever it takes to keep the fans entertained, and we hope to become as big and as successful as the top wrestling promotion in Japan, New Japan Pro Wrestling, one day."

NikkySan then announced the card for their first show.

1. Pinky Mayuka vs Tsukushi (10 minute time limit)

2. Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato vs Kagetsu & Tomoko Morii (10 minute time limit)

3. Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato vs Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita (15 minute time limit)

4. Leon vs Ran Yu Yu (15 minute time limit)

5. Kaori Yoneyama vs AKINO (15 minute time limit)

6. Aja Kong vs MsChif (30 minute time limit)

7. Azumi Hyuga vs Emi Sakura (30 minute time limit)

It was then the wrestlers' turn to speak.

The six rookies of the promotion (Pinky Mayuka, Tsukushi, Ayako Sato, Ryo Mizunami, Kagetsu & Tomoko Morii), all said a few sentences each on how excited they were to be given this oppoutinity to showcase their talents, and hope to one day all be top stars of WJP.

The tag team of Command Bolshoi and Megumi Yabushita talked on their upcoming match against Chikayo Nagashima and Sonoko Kato, saying their submission based style will overpower their opponents' more fast paced style. Nagashima and Kato both disagreed, saying it takes a lot more than knowledge and mat ability to win matches.

Kaori Yoneyama and Leon both commented about their respective opponents, AKINO and Ran Yu Yu, saying that they were getting too old for wrestling and wouldn't be able to keep up with them. Yu Yu told them both to shut up, and Yoneyama quickly retorted them to to consider retirement while they still had the chance. Things were quickly calmed down before anything got out of hand.

Aja Kong then said a few comments about her opponent, the only gaijin in the promotion, MsChif, saying how interesting it will be to see how she will perform in the ring. The former SHIMMER champion said nothing, glaring at Kong, anyone could guess what she was thinking. This would certainly be an interesting match-up.

The final part of the press conference consisted of Azumi Hyuga and Emi Sakura, who would face each other in the main event of the show. They both stated that they had much respect for one another, and that they had faced each other in the past, they have never wrestled one another in a one-on-one match. The both said that they will give it their all and to put on a great match.

NikkySan lastly reminded them that the show will be held at Korakuen Hall on Friday, 29th of April.

globalhonored

BREAKING NEWS

UJWF's Ayumi Kurihara & Yumiko Hotta to appear on Galaxy debut show

THE SOURCE has received official confirmation that UJWF wrestlers Ayumi Kurihara and Yumiko Hotta will participate in the main event six-woman tag match for the April 27th Galaxy event to be held at Zepp Tokyo.

Nanae Takahashi, Shuri & Ayumi Kurihara (UWJF) vs. Kana, Sara Del Rey (USA) & Yumiko Hotta (UJWF)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 05:45:52 AM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

RENA SIGNS WITH GALAXY

A special press release has been issued to the media and THE SOURCE is proud to be the very first to bring you the latest exciting news from the world of women’s wrestling.

Galaxy, Japan’s newest wrestling promotion showcasing the finest female athletes in the world, is pleased to announce its latest signing.  From the world of shootboxing, a celebrated champion and two-time S-Cup Tournament Winner at the age of 19, training at the prestigious Oikawa Dojo,  Galaxy welcomes Rena Kubota better known simply as “Rena” or “Reina.”  Rena has competed in K-1, J-Girls, DEEP and of course Shootboxing and now brings her amazing talents and techniques to the Galaxy ring.  Hailing from Osaka, Rena is destined to be the next shining star of Japanese Wrestling.

A Galaxy spokesperson informed THE SOURCE that Rena has been training diligently with various wrestlers on the Galaxy roster including Nanae Takahashi and even announcer Genki Sudo, a decorated grappler and striker in his competing days.  Galaxy believes the transition between ring skills will be a smooth one for Rena who is a natural athlete with instinctive talents, allowing for quick adjustments and acclimation.  Rena will continue to pursue major kickboxing opportunities when they arise and divide her time and training wisely.

This is a big signing and pleasant surprise for Galaxy. Rena has an incredibly bright future with huge star potential and already some of the fastest hands and feet in the sport. Plus she enters with an established fan following and name recognition in addition to her strong fight resume. The stars are the limit for Galaxy’s newest fighter.

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Galaxy Press Conference Held Saturday Morning

A small press conference was held in Tokyo today at the Galaxy Pro-Wrestling Dojo.  Genki Sudo, TV commentator and Galaxy representative, opened the meeting with updated details on the debut show which included confirming the participation of UJWF stars Ayumi Kurihara and Yumiko Hotta in the main event and also that newest Galaxy fighter Rena will team with Emi Fujino and Mika Nagano in a six woman tag match against Kyoko Kimura, Basara and NFW’s Mima Shimoda. Kyoko Kimura and Basara then arrived for the press conference, each sporting dark sunglasses and wearing matching black tee-shirts with the words “BAD BLOOD” written in crimson on them and Genki gave them the spotlight and opened the floor for questions.

Reporter: What do those shirts mean?

Kimura: What do they say?  Is it that hard to figure out?  Bad Blood, it is who we are, it is what we are, it is a way of life.  What is bad blood? We are. You want one, you have to earn it or pay your money at the show to pretend to be apart of something.

Reporter: You two will be teaming with Mima Shimoda, but there has been tension between you Kimura and her in the past. How will you coexist?

Kimura: That is the past man. The past is the past, man.  Move on.  That is through.  Revolution Amandola is in the past.  Any beef between RA and the LCO is in the past.  It was all about gaining respect, and earning it.  LCO is legend and to become a legend, you have to gain respect from the legend.  That was all it was about.  Now, I respect her (Shimoda) and she respects me.  We will coexist because neither of us, none of us here, respect those stupid girls that can’t decide if they are mixed martial arts fighters or wannabe pro wrestlers.  We know what we are, we are hard and we’ll show that in the ring.  Those little girls will run back to their other sport.  Bad Blood will be the last they ever will want to see of this sport.

Reporter: You mention your opponents and their competing in other combat arenas. This will be Rena’s first excursion in professional wrestling. Do you…

Kimura (interrupts): Rena? Really? (expletive) No, not Rena (mock fear, Basara joins in then laughs) Seriously, c’mon.  This little girl will be easy to crush.  We’re not shoot boxing out here. We use our arms and our legs, and our heads and our knees, and our elbows and anything I can get my hands on. There will be no judges or referees breaking us up when we clinch, the only break up will be the referee pulling me and Basara off Rena’s bloody, unconscious body. (expletive) Rena! She’s nothing. Bad Blood shouldn’t even have to waste our time with this, but if they couldn’t break her pretty face in shoot boxing, then I will be happy to do it right here in GALAXY.

Reporter: I have been informed that Rena, Mika Nagano and Emi Fujino have all been training with Nanae Takahashi and learning the pro wrestling style…

Kimura (interrupts again): Oh no! We’re (expletive) doomed. Who cares, they’re losers and fakes. Move on…next question.

Reporter: Okay then, this one is for Basara. Why have you joined forces with this group Bad Blood?

Kimura: Wait! Joined forces? We are Bad Blood through and through, born this way. It was a natural progression, fate even. There was no (hand motions parentheses) “joining forces” as you say, this is just how it is.

Basara: (chuckles at Kimura reacting aggressively to the slightest comment) Yes, that is right.

Reporter: So what are your goals for Bad Blood?

Kimura: Goals? Idiot, what do you think? We want to be pretty little princesses and wear pretty little clothes and find pretty little men and marry them, have pretty little children, lots of them and bake cookies and sew and shop. Goals? You want goals? I have a new one, to bash your stupid head in….(stands up as if to go after reporter)

Basara: (stands up and settles Kimura down) Our goals are those of every ambitious and confident fighter here, to win. To win at all costs, by any means necessary and to have Bad Blood reign over all of pro wrestling. To have everyone who follows the sport whisper our name with fear and say it plain and clear with respect. Every GALAXY wrestler should respect us, because we are going to take it anyways.. Those are our goals.

Kimura: Bad Blood will beat up every fighter that steps in that ring, that is a goal. That is our goal. To kick everyone’s (expletive expletive) That good enough goal for you, you (expletive)? Come on, let’s blow this dumb (expletive expletive)

Kimura and Basara stand up and walk out of the conference room with middle fingers held up just as quickly as they entered it. Genki Sudo then addresses the reporters once again apologizing for Kimura’s rude behavior and thanking them for attending while promoting the 4/27 debut show. Things are heting up in Galaxy.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
ujwf.jp has posted the results of their first show. The Source is reporting a full house for the event.

UJWF Presents: Coming Home Special Return Event-results

Dark Match: Aya Yuki b. Chii Tomiya (6:31 via submission)

Match 1: UJWF Championship 6-person battle royale:
LuFisto b. Meiko Satomura, Yoshiko Tamura, Carlos Amano, KAORU, Tsubasa Kuragaki. Order of Elimination: KAORU, Tsubasa Kuragaki, Yoshiko Tamura, Carlos Amano, Meiko Satomura(16:42)

Match 2: UJWF Tag Team Championship Match.
Daizee Haze(W) & Tomoka Nakagawa b. DASH Chisako & Sendai Sachiko(L) (10:06 following a Daizee Cutter)

Match 3: No Limits Championship Match.
Makoto b. Natsuki*Taiyo (7:45 following a bicycle kick and interference from Chii Tomiya)

Match 4: Yumiko Hotta draws Daffney (15:00 time limit draw)

Match 5 Trans-Pacific Championship Championship Match.
Meiko Satomura b. Amazing Kong (12:11 following the Scorpion Rising)

Main Event: UJWF Championship Match. - Triple Threat
Mayumi Ozaki b. Ayumi Kurihara & LuFisto(L) (28:52 following a hammerlock uranage to Lufisto and a spinning backfist to Kurihara)

---
The Source also caught up with new UJWF Champion Mayumi Ozaki after the event for a few words, but she refused to comment. Ozaki was seen leaving the arena with long time partner KAORU, sparking rumors of a potential reunion between the two.

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

The Source reporter Masa Horie was granted an exclusive look into a special Galaxy training session featuring newly signed shoot boxing sensation Rena Kubota, MMA Fighter Emi Fujino and veteran wresting star Nanae Takahashi.

Rena and Emi Fujino train together at the Galaxy Dojo

The training was incredibly tough and non stop.  Nanae Takahashi really put these ladies through the grinder and I myself was tired and sweating by the time it had ended just from watching.  The Galaxy Dojo and Training Facility is state of the art with a practice ring as well as plenty of mats to work out moves and techniques and weight machines. Emi Fujino is really improving her professional wrestling skills and Rena looks to be a natural talent.  Her speed is unbelievable and with her punching and kicking ability as well as judo and takedown prowess, she will always be able to hold her own in a fight until she becomes more comfortable with wrestling holds.

I was able to speak briefly with Rena and Fujino following their training session and here is what they had to say:

That was a very strenuous workout? Is this common place for you?

Emi Fujino: It is like this everyday.

Rena: Yes, I have been training constantly for this. I am really excited to get a shot with Galaxy.  As for tough workouts, they have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.

Today you were working with Nanae Takahashi. Has she taken you under her wing, so to speak?

Rena: Nanae is a terrific wrestler who knows a lot about the sport so it is an honor to work with her.  I have probably worked with her the most so far.  I have also worked with Emi here of course and Mika Nagano, Genki Sudo, Shuri, Toshie Uematsu and Kana too since I have joined Galaxy.  I am learning a lot and everyone has been wonderful.

Emi: Rena is coming along very nicely.  We have a great facility here and everyone has been great to deal with so far.

Everyone? Have you come in contact with Bad Blood yet? With Kyoko Kimura or Basara?

Emi: No, not really.  I heard they said some nasty things about us but I have not seen them yet.  They must work on a different schedule.  Some of us come in early and others late, so maybe it is best we haven’t seen them yet.

Rena: No I haven't run in to them.  I think that may just be how they get up for a fight, a motivational thing.

They said they would send you packing back to MMA or Shootboxing.

Rena: But I just got unpacked.

Emi: I think we both plan to stick around for a while. Kimura has a reputation as a big talker so this is nothing new.  We will just have to go out on the 27th and prove to her that we are legitimate wrestlers and real fighters, more than just MMA style, but true pro wrestling style.

Best of luck n your debut match and thank you for allowing me to attend your training session.

Emi: Of course, thank you.

Rena: Yes, anytime. We’re here everyday and please tell everyone about Galaxy as it is going to be a really fun show, full of great fighters. I can’t wait to show off what I have learned, pro wrestling style.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:11:11 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Momoe Oe Returns to ProWrestling, Joins GALAXY Broadcast Team

A retired champion and now proud mother of two, Momoe Nakanishi - happily married as Momoe Oe - has taken a spot with Galaxy, the newest professional wrestling promotion in Japan to be a representative and part of the TV broadcasting team alongside Genki Sudo. Longtime partner and friend Nanae Takahashi was there for the announcement at the Galaxy Dojo in Tokyo, a Nanamomo reunion of sorts. 

Momoe made a statement on her return to pro wrestling:

“I am happy to announce that I will be a part of this new wrestling company in Japan. Pro wrestling has been a big part of my life and in many ways I have missed it.  I have a happy home and family now and this makes it even sweeter to be able to return to wrestling in this capacity, one that I can spend time with my family and still be a part of this sport. I am very excited for the talent here in Galaxy and the great new facility and welcome the opportunity to work on this side of the ring with Genki Sudo. It will be a little new at first and I am sure I may be nervous to start but I hope to offer great insight into the action in the ring and the women who are performing it from my personal knowledge and interaction with these wrestlers and the sport itself. These are some of the finest wrestlers in all the world and I am happy to be a part of it.”

Nanae Takahashi then spoke up and said that she was very happy for this Nanamomo reunion, even if it comes with different positions within Galaxy. She went on to say she could think of no one better than Momoe to represent the promotion and express what a wrestler’s mindset and intentions are inside the ring. She jokingly said that she will grant Momoe first dibs on an interview anytime she likes.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:38:48 AM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Galaxy Successfully Debuts!

Official Results
Galaxy, 4/27/11
Zepp Tokyo
“It’s Evolution, Baby!”
1. Christina Von Eerie & Madison Eagles (W) defeated Nao Komatsu (L) & Sawako Shimotsuke (12:40) when Eagles used a power bomb on Komatsu for the pin.
2. Toshie Uematsu defeated Nagisa Nozaki (8:53) with a diving body press.
3. Kyoko Kimura (W), Basara & Mima Shimoda defeated Mika Nagano, Emi Fujino & Rena (L) (14:36) when Kimura used a big boot on Rena.* (*outside interference)
4. Makoto & Ray (W) defeated Mika Nishio (L) & Takako Inoue (13:32) when Ray hit a moonsault press on Nishio.
5. Kana (W), Sara Del Rey & Yumiko Hotta defeated Nanae Takahashi, Shuri (L) & Ayumi Kurihara (19:12) when Kana used an armbar/arm breaker submission on Shuri.

For a detailed summary of the show, please visit Galaxy's official site here: http://joshifans.com/joshifansforum/index.php?topic=1709.msg55572#msg55572

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
EXCLUSIVE: Backstage heat reported between Chii Tomiya and Natsuki*Taiyo.

The Source has an exclusive report that there was a confrontation backstage at the UJWF debut event, following Taiyo's title loss to Galaxy Star Makoto. Tomiya interfered in the match late, attacking fellow UJWF member Natsuki*Taiyo. No word yet as to the reasoning behind the attack, however a visibly angry Taiyo was seen yelling at the younger star.

Our source also claimed that the altercation turned physical, and resident veteran and backstage manager Yoshiko Tamura had to step in and break up the fight, however this remains a rumour as of this stage. No word of any potential consequences being handed out to either party.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
BREAKING NEWS:
NFW is proud to announce the addition of Joey Styles, the former voice of ECW in South Philadelphia in the States as the new lead announcer of its' TV programs & Atsushi Onita, of the former FMW, as the lead booker for the promotion!

When contacted by THE SOURCE, Joey Styles said how honored he was to join NFW & how similar its' goals were to the original ECW. He also stated how dismayed he was at the WWE & glad to join a promotion that focuses ON wrestling. He also praised the addition of Atsushi Onita as the lead booker for the promotion, saying he remembered how well ECW & FMW worked together in Japan in the late 90s & looks forward to working with Onita, who is a legend in Japan & promises to bring that "hardcore edge" to NFW!!

Joey's partner on TV telecasts will be, none other, than the "Extreme Princess" herself, Megumi Kudo...which will add a unique twist to the TV programs since Joey isn't fluent in Japanese & Megumi is not fluent in English. Joey Styles insisted it would not be an issue & looks forward to working with the legendary beauty!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Women of Japan Pro Wrestling ran their debut show at Korakuen Hall today!

1800 people were in attendence.

Pinky Mayuka beat Tsukushi at 6:13 with the Stretch Plum.

Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato beat Kagetsu and Tomoko Morii at 8:22 when Mizunami pinned Morii after a Uranage Suplex.

Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato beat Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita at 13:45 when Nagashima pinned Bolshoi after a Fisherman Buster.

Ran Yu Yu beat Leon at 13:53 after a Rolling Elbow.

Kaori Yoneyama beat AKINO at 14:12 after the US Zou.

Aja Kong beat MsChif at 19:43 after an Uraken.

Azumi Hyuga beat Emi Sakura at 25:10 after the Destiny Hammer.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
UJWF posted the card for their 5/2 event, happening in the Miyagi Sports Center.

Match 1: Aya Yuki vs. Aoi Kizuki
Match 2: UJWF Tag Team Championship #1 Contender match
participants: DASH Chisako & Sendai Sachiko vs. KAORU & Carlos Amano
Match 3: No Limits Championship Match
participants: Makoto (c) vs. Natsuki*Taiyo
Match 4: non-time limit match
participants: Yumiko Hotta vs. Daffney
Match 5: Yoshiko Tamura vs. Amazing Kong
Main Event: UJWF Championship #1 Contender match
participants: Ayumi Kurihara vs. LuFisto

globalhonored

THE SOURCE

Galaxy's Genki Sudo Releases New Music Video

Genki Sudo, announcer and representative for the pro wrestling promotion Galaxy, and his band WORLD ORDER have released a new video for their song "Machine Civilization" which can be viewed for free here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIkYV_AE-FU

Galaxy also released the full match list for their upcoming "Golden Show" in Osaka

Galaxy, 5/4/11
Osaka Prefectural Gym #2
“Golden Show”

1. Bad Blood Offering: Basara & Hisae Watanabe vs. Emi Fujino & Nao Komatsu
2. International Collision: Takako Inoue, Toshie Uematsu & Ray vs. Sara Del Rey, Madison Eagles & Christina Von Eerie
3. UJWF No Limits Title Match: Makoto (c) vs. Sawako Shimotsuke
4. Attitude & Attraction Trios Match: Kyoko Kimura, Mika Nishio & Nagisa Nozaki vs. Ayumi Kurihara (UJWF), Shuri & Mika Nagano
5. Golden Dream Match: Nanae Takahashi vs. Kana
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 12:19:21 PM by globalhonored »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
WJP is proud to announce that they will be holding two house-shows and a bigger show this following week.

- Tuesday May 3rd @ Shin Kiba 1st Ring
- Friday May 6th @ Shinjuku FACE (this will be our bigger show, since it will be on Friday)
- Sunday May 8th @ Itabashi Green Hall

(NOTE: Write-ups will not be done for our smaller shows, nor will the cards be annouced ahead of those events. If something noteworthy does happen at a house show, though, it will be noted.)

We hope to see you there! *approve

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
The Source received information from the debut show for NFW...by all accounts, a full house & great show!

“New Frontier, New Beginnings” Results

1) Yoko Bito/Maki Narumiya beat Aika Ando/Haruna Akagi in 7:12. Yoko Bito pinned Haruna Akagi after the “Doll B”!

2) Malia Hosaka v Bambi went to a draw (15:00 time limit)

3) Manami Toyota/Mima Shimoda beat Sarah Stock/Cheerleader Melissa in 16:28. Toyota pinned Stock with the Japanese Ocean Queen Bee Bomb!

4) Apple Miyuki beat Shu Shibutani & Haruka Matsuo. Miyuki pinned Shibutani with a swinging DDT off the rope, while Matsuo was outside the ring, in 8:13 & then hit the Apple Buster on Matsuo for the pin at 11:45!

NFW Tag Team Championship

5) Io Shirai/Mio Shirai beat Hikaru Shida/Miyako Matsumoto in 18:35. Io Shirai hitting the Purple Thunder Splash on Matsumoto for the pin & the Shirai sisters become the 1st ever NFW Tag Team Champions!

NFW Championship

6) Ayako Hamada beats Hiroyo Matsumoto in 23:17. Hamada pinned Matsumoto after THREE straight Hamada Drivers & becomes the 1st ever NFW Champion!

NFW thanks everybody who attended the show & look forward to seeing another great crowd at our next show...on May 8th in Saitama!

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Results from WJP's first house show at Shin Kiba 1st Ring. 350 people were in attendence.

Ayako Sato beat Pinky Mayuka at 6:12 with a German Suplex Hold

Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita beat Tsukushi and Tomoko Morii at 10:43 when Bolshoi pinned Morii with the Limelight

MsChif beat Ryo Mizunami at 12:04 with the Desecrator.

Emi Sakura, Kaori Yoneyama & Leon beat Azumi Hyuga, Ran Yu Yu & AKINO at 18:35 when Sakura pinned Yu Yu with La Magistral

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
NFW has just annouced the full card for its' second show for Sunday May 8 called, "Mother's Day Slaughter"!

The show will be held at the Kumagaya Sparrow Garden (1000 capacity), Saitama...hometown of Megumi Kudo, the color analyst alongside Joey Styles on the TV programs!

1) Yoko Bito v Bambi
2) Haruka Matsuo/Shu Shibutani v Miyako Matsumoto/Haruka
3) GAMI v Malia Hosaka
4) Apple Miyuki v Hikaru Shida

NFW #1 Contender’s Match

5)                      Hiroyo Matsumoto v Sarah Stock

NFW Tag Team Championship

6)              Io Shirai/Mio Shirai v Manami Toyota/Mima Shimoda

NFW Championship

7)                   Ayako Hamada v Cheerleader Melissa

NFW hopes to see all it's fans in Saitama on Sunday, for another great joshi show!

globalhonored

THE SOURCE is your source for up to the minute wrestling news and the first reports from Osaka are coming in now...

Galaxy, 5/4/11
Osaka Prefectural Gym #2
“Golden Show”

1. Bad Blood Offering: Basara & Hisae Watanabe [W] defeated Emi Fujino & Nao Komatsu [L] (11:28) when Watanabe hit a spinning heel kick on Komatsu.
2. International Collision: Sara Del Rey [W], Madison Eagles & Christina Von Eerie beat Takako Inoue, Toshie Uematsu & Ray [L] (19:44) when Del Rey used the Royal Butterfly on Ray for the pin.
3. UJWF No Limits Title Match: Makoto (c) pinned Sawako Shimotsuke (5:51) to retain No Limits Title.
4. Attitude & Attraction Trios Match: Ayumi Kurihara [W], Shuri & Mika Nagano vs. Kyoko Kimura, Mika Nishio & Nagisa Nozaki [L] (18:12) after Kurihara used a Double Knee Driver to pin Nozaki.
5. Golden Dream Match: Nanae Takahashi pinned Kana (21:05) following a pair of shining wizards.

Galaxy held their second show today in Osaka, celebrating Golden Week with a “Golden Show” headlined by the highly anticipated bitter match between former tag team partners and friends and now malicious rivals, Kana and Nanae Takahashi.  Fans have speculated that the match will decide who is the true leader of Galaxy. The show kicked off with television announcers Momoe Oe and Genki Sudo welcoming the crowd and introducing the fighters for tonight’s show before taking their spots at the broadcast table. UWJF’s Ayumi Kurihara makes her second visit to Galaxy where she will team with fan favorites Shuri and Mika Nagano to take on the trio of rising star Nagisa Nozaki, Mika Nishio and Bad Blood’s Kyoko Kimura. Plus Makoto will make her first No Limits Title Defense against the young and talented Sawako Shimotsuke. All that and more on tonight’s special GOLDEN SHOW…

Basara & Hisae Watanabe  vs.  Nao Komatsu & Emi Fujino

The evening’s first match pitted Bad Blood’s Basara and Hisae Watanabe, making her official pro wrestling debut against Nao Komatsu and Emi Fujino.  Basara and Watanabe were brash and arrogant as they made their way to the ring sporting leopard print costumes and Bad Blood tee shirts that they instigated the fans with, teasing them and pretending to hand them out only to snatch them back from the disappointed fans.

The match began with Basara using her multiple skills to control Komatsu and quickly tagged in her partner to double team Nao. Eventually Nao broke free and made the tag and Fujino with some revenge on her mind after last week’s loss to Bad Blood and Watanabe’s run in, Fujino showed great spark and it looked like she had control of the match when Basara ignored the referee’s orders and entered the match to again double team their opponent, all four ladies then started brawling for a minute until referee Murayama took back control, leaving Watanabe and Komatsu as the legal fighters. It was back and forth action until Watanabe tossed Komatsu into the Bad Blood corner and Basara gave her a shot from behind, leaving Hisae Watanabe to land a devastating Super Man Punch that wobbled Komatsu. Watanabe finished her off with a spinning heel kick to secure the pin and another Bad Blood victory at 11:28.
Basara & Watanabe [W] defeat Komatsu [L] & Fujino in 11:28 after Watanabe hit Komatsu with a spinning heel kick.

Following the match rookie sensation and usually even tempered Rena came to ringside and confronted Hisae Watanabe. Last week Hisae viciously attacked Rena costing her to drop her debut match. The two had some heated words with Hisae and Basara challenging Rena to come and get them. This prompted Bad Blood's unofficial leader Kyoko Kimura to emerge from the back area and join Basara and Watanabe in the ring, holding the ropes open for Rena welcoming her into the ring to challenge all three of them. Emi Fujino and Komatsu held Rena from doing anything foolish and Rena simply smiled and told them that the time will come when Bad Blood gets what they have coming to them and although she may be young and new to this game, she will not let anyone walk all over her or make an example out of her and that Bad Blood's actions have only made her want to pursue pro wrestling even stronger and she can not wait to get another match with them and prove it.

Takako Inoue, Toshie Uematsu & Ray  vs.  Sara Del Rey, Madison Eagles & Christina Von Eerie

The next match was a huge six woman war featuring Japanese stars Takako Inoue,  royalty in the world of women’s wrestling, and her partners Toshie Uematsu and the masked marvel Ray against the top gaijin in Galaxy, The “Death Rey” Sara Del Rey, Madison “The Punisher” Eagles and “Punk Princess” Christina Von Eerie.  Eerie and Ray began the festivities and it was fast paced action for several minutes with both women landing big attacks and both showing their prowess in the air. Von Eerie eventually slowed things down with some submission attempts on Ray before Ray was able to tag in Uematsu. Toshie, who Von Eerie admits is one of her ideals, did not go easy on the American and took the fight to her until Eagles bailed her out.

Eagles and Uematsu put on a show as well, the Aussie dished out a heavy beating but Uematsu took it all in and punished the Punisher right back, nearly sealing the match with a diving summersault neck breaker until Del Rey and Von Eerie broke the pin. Takako then entered and went fist to fist with Eagles and Del Rey, holding her own even against the devastating kicks of the Death Rey. Each team tagged in and out and had several close counts, Takako hit an Aurora special on Von Eerie that would have surely won the match if not for Eagles once again breaking up the count and saving her team, back and forth it went until the match came down to ..

..the upstart and exciting Ray against the bruising technician Sara Del Rey. Del Rey hit a Bridging Fallaway Slam that impressed the crowd but Ray was able  kick out just in time, though it only delayed the inevitable as Del Rey went right back to work and locked Ray in, hitting the Royal Butterfly for the sure 1-2-3 as the crowd awed at the deadly arsenal of this new gaijin star. This was a tremendous match and the force and strength of these gaijin fighters of Galaxy truly showed out tonight.
Sara Del Rey [W], Madison Eagles & Christina Von Eerie defeated Takako Inoue, Ray [L] & Toshie Uematsu in 19:44 after Sara Del Rey hit the Royal Butterfly on Ray.

UJWF No Limits Title Match: Makoto ©  vs.  Sawako Shimotsuke

What an opportunity for the young Sawako Shimotsuke tonight. She challenges the popular future star Makoto for the UWJF No Limits Championship.  A Title Makoto won just a week ago on a UJWF show. You could see how nervous Shimotsuke was upon entering the ring. This was her biggest match to date. Makoto was her usual cheerful self and displayed her title belt proudly to the Galaxy fans. The match was quick paced as Makoto used a lot of her kicks and rope to rope arsenal to keep Shimotsuke off balance and from allowing the strong Sawako from turning this into a battle of strength or grappling match. However Sawako was able to get a strong grip on Makoto who battled to break free and went for the ropes, Sawako showed that strength and tossed Makoto right over the top rope and she hit the arena floor with a loud thud. Referee Murayama warned Sawako, but this being a No Limits rules match did not penalize her for that dangerous maneuver and instead went out to check on Makoto who was slow to get up. Sawako was obviously feeling guilty and did not go for the pin, choosing to wait in the ring for Makoto to recover and continue the fight. With Referee Murayama and Makoto outside the ring and Shimotsuke looking on from the inside, out of the stands sliding into the ring and behind Shimotsuke was the devious and diminutive Chii Tomiya from UJWF, sneaking up behind Shimotsuke then releasing a blood curling scream and with an unidentified object in her fists hit Sawako with a double axe handle that knocked her lights out. Chii slithered back out of the ring and into the stands unseen by Makoto or Referee Murayama. Makoto regathered herself and entered the ring to see Sawako lying in the center of the ring unconscious. Makoto looked around confused before seizing the moment and covered Sawako for the pin. Murayama looked equally as confused but made the count 1-2-3 and Makoto retained the No Limits title in a mysterious way.
Makoto pins Shimostuke in 5:51 to retain No Limits Title

Ayumi Kurihara, Shuri & Mika Nagano  vs.  Kyoto Kimura, Nagisa Nozaki & Mika Nishio

Now it was time for the Semi-Main Event of the evening. First to the ring was the dazzling and dynamic trio of fan favorites and new generation stars, UJWF’s Ayumi Kurihara and Shuri, both dressed in their red ring attire with Mika Nagano sporting a new all white pro wrestling outfit in stead of her usual MMA gear. The ladies received a great ovation from the Osaka crowd and streamers filled the ring. Then out came the opponents as Mika Nishio and Nagisa Nozaki walked out to the ring focused and confident followed at a safe distance by Bad Blood’s Kyoko Kimura who berated some of the Osaka crowd.

The action started with Nozaki and Shuri going to battle, exchanging kicks and Nozaki trying to tie Shuri up as best she could. Both girls really seem to be raising their game and should be top fighters in the near future. Shuri’s kicks particularly thunder through Osaka Pref. Gym #2 and send Nozaki to her corner for relief.

The battle of Mikas came next with the veteran Nishio getting the early hand on Nagano. Nagano seemed timid at first and tried to throw her open handed punches as well as low kicks to fend Nishio off but the savvy veteran was able to get inside and land some elbows to Nagano and locked her in a reverese headlock, wrenching Nagano’s neck back and forth until Mika’s grappling abilities shone through, Nagano using her hips to lock Nishio in a butterfly then pulled her own head through reversing the hold and wrapping Nishio up in a triangle choke for a near submission until Nozaki broke it up. Nagano went right back on the attack and with a solid high kick dazed Nishio and Nagano quickly showed her stunning submission skills with a high flying juji-gatame that nearly snapped Nishio’s arm, luckily she was saved by a rope break and Kimura and Nozaki entered the ring to attack, giving Nishio time to slither to her corner.

Superstar Ayumi Kurihara then went forearm to forearm with Kyoko Kimura, each testing how much they could dish out and take, until both faces were bruised. Kimura finally delivery a shot that sent Kurihara down but Kurihara quickly jumped back to her feet and pumped her fists in defiance, leveling  Kimura with a running elbow strike. Kimura then rolled out of the ring where Nishio wrapped her arm around her to discuss strategy. Kurihara quickly took to the ropes and hit a plancha suicida to the outside of the ring on both Kimura and Nishio, this got the crowd pumping. Nishio jumped down to attack Kurihara but was quickly slung into the ring post by Shuri and then Mika Nagano with a running start showed off her new pro wrestling skills by hitting the bulldog on Nozaki on the arena floor. Referee Murayama finally restored order as the crowd went wild.

Back in the ring Shuri and Kimura went toe to toe with both getting a lot of offense in. Shuri took some punishment but bounced right back with a flurry of kicks and hit one booming kick to Kimura’s back as she raised up that sent her reeling. Just then from the back walked Rena. Kimura’s attention went straight for her and Rena just stood outside the ring and smiled. Kimura quickly tagged in an unsuspecting and still damaged Nozaki so she could confront Rena. Nozaki, still groggy stumbled into the ring where Shuri met her with a high kick. Nishio broke up the pin but was then dragged back out of the ring by Nagano. Rena and Kimura then began to exchange punches on the outside of the ring with Rena landing a beautiful left cross that sent Kimura down on her butt holding her chin. Inside the ring Nozaki was in bad shape, Shuri picked her up and tagged in her partner Kurihara who rushed in and hit a double knee driver for the big pin and win for her team in just over 18 minutes of heated action. Outside the ring Rena smiled at the small bit of payback she was able to put on Kimura while Nagano joined Shuri and Kurihara in the ring, all three raising their arms in victory as the crowd soaked it all up.
Kurihara [W], Shuri & Nagano beat Kimura, Nozaki [L] & Nishio in 18:12 after Kurihara used a doule knee driver to pin Nozaki.

Kana  vs.  Nanae Takahashi

The main event and a truly big one at that took place next. This was a true showcase for Galaxy to show their strength. Two big name wrestlers with a real grudge between them. Former tag team partners and now bitter rivals. Nanae Takahashi has been an established star on the scene for years and held numerous major championships as well as being the leader of several promotions along the way. Kana has solidified her position as the lone wolf of Japanese pro wrestling, the true independent spirit and self-made woman of the sport, always opinionated and garnering much attention, many fans and a lot of critics along the way. Now is her opportunity to truly claim her stake as the top star of the promotion and perhaps the sport itself, and support her claim as the “Queen of Wrestling.”

Kana was the first to make her way to the ring wearing an elegant robe and red, purple and gold ring attire as well as a towel around her neck as an homage to the great Inoki, whose spirit she exhibits in the ring. Streamers filled the ring and Kana truly looked focused. Then came Nane in her decorative attire, fist in hand ever ready to start the fight and streamers greeted her as well.

The battle begin with brutal chops by each, beating one another down like a pair of lumberjacks. Then we got a strong clothesline from Nanae. Kana followed it off the ropes with a kick then her famous hip attack. Action went to the corner with Kana landing some big kicks and uppercut. Takahashi then took control with a huge backdrop. Nanae hit a suplex then took it top rope and superplexed Kana but Kana was ever resilient and kicked out, fighting back into the match with a big running elbow strike followed by a german suplex and pin attempt and Nanae kicked out at 2.

Back and forth they battled, blow for blow, hip for hip, inside the ring and out as the crowd grew with eager anticipation. Back in the ring the match slowed a bit as the women began to grapple. Nanae locked Kana in crossface hold and applied immense pressure but was unable to force Kana to quit and slowly Kane drug them to the ropes for a break. Nanae was noticeably frustrated at Kana’s resilience, desperately wanting the win over her heated rival. Nanae followed it up with a big lariat that sent Kana crashing to the mat but once again could only get a two count before Kana wrestled a shoulder off the mat.

Kana fought back into action with some big chops then leveled Nanae with a roundhouse kick. She quickly went to the ropes and hit the flying hip attack on Nanae. Sensing her chance she crashed the ropes and nailed Nanae with a Billiken and covered her quickly…1...2.…no, Nanae then showed her resiliency and raised a shoulder. This match would go on. Kana and Nane both showed their exhauston as the clock passed 17 minutes of hard fought action and each woman was slow to get to her feet.

Nanae hit a backdrop suplex, then another. Kana kicked out. Nanae then picked Kana up and went for yet another go but this time Kana resisted, fought back..and…rolled Nanae into the…PASSION CLUTCH reminiscent of their old tag team days. Nanae was really struggling and it looked like Kana would force the submission, but Nanae would not tap and struggled to fight out of it to get a foot on the rope and break the hold. Kana, using so much energy in strength in that submission was visibly worn.  Now both women were on their knees, crwling to get at one another, slapping each other in the face time after time. Finally they stood, Kana hitting a spinning backfist and Nanae returning her own, then Nane with a lariat sent Kana back to her knees. Nanae using all her strength to rise runs and SHINING WIZARD on to Kana. , covers..1.…2...no….Nanae up again screaming and pumping her fists, Kana desperately trying to regain her composure and Nanae sets her up once more…SHINING WIZARD yet again, covers…1.…2.…3! What an incredible match. Both women gave it their all and left everything in the ring. Nanae can barely get to her feet for Referee Murayama to raise her arm. Kana is crushed as she gets back to her knees and just holds her face in her hands, thoroughly upset with herself, she punches the mat in anger and frustration before gathering herself and looking down at the ground makes her way to the back, no eye contact made to anyone. Nanae can barely hold herself up in the corner, as her friend Momoe Oe leaves the broadcast table to help her friend in the ring and raises her hand in victory in what has to be one of  Takahashi’s toughest fought and greatest victories.
Nanae Takahashi pins Kana in 21:05 following a pair of shining wizards

That closes out tonight’s huge show from Osaka. Remember to tune in next week when Galaxy ventures to Shinjuku Face with another action packed card. How will Kana react to this devastating defeat? Who next will challenge Nanae for the top spot in the promotion? Will the gaijin continue to dominate the scene? What type of revenge will Kimura have in store for young Rena? All that and more....next week when the Evolution of Women's Wrestling returns!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:06:50 PM by globalhonored »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Results from WJP's show from Shinjuku FACE. 600 people were in attendence.

Ryo Mizunami & Ayako Sato beat Pinky Mayuka & Tomoko Morii at 6:50 when Mizunami pinned Morii after a Guillotine Leg Drop

Kagetsu beat Tsukushi at 8:11 with a Wakigatame

Command Bolshoi & Megumi Yabushita beat Chikayo Nagashima & Sonoko Kato at 15:42 when Bolshoi pinned Nagashima with a Fisherman Buster Cutback

Ran Yu Yu & AKINO beat Azumi Hyuga & MsChif at 17:02 when Yu Yu pinned MsChif with the European Clutch

Aja Kong & Emi Sakura beat Kaori Yoneyama and Leon at 18:23 when Kong pinned Yoneyama after a Vertical Drop Brainbuster