Author Topic: World of Joshi: April Transactions  (Read 12355 times)

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: World of Joshi: Transaction Thread
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 03:25:11 PM »
globalhonored, if your promotion is going to be shoot-influenced, then would be interested in Megumi Yabushita? She also does MMA and her style is very mat/shoot style based.

globalhonored

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 03:25:54 PM »
Dark Angel is awesome, hope she lands in a promotion. I wouldnt mind her coming in to GALAXY from time to time.

Also I would like to see how you guys felt about this:
GALAXY is going to have some shoot fighting emphasis and I was wondering if you guys would be alright if I brought in some shoot type fighters in to the promotion. The ones I want to use (at least to start out) are from shootboxing - Rena & Hisae Watanabe, both have big personalities and style which work well in joshi scene. So would it be ok if I added Rena and maybe Hisae to my roster? And then perhaps in the future, Megumi Fuji for a fight or two? I will test out Rena first though to see if you all are ok with it. I want you guys to be cool with it before I do anything with them. They won't be full time workers, but semi-regular and I don't plan to push them as monster champions or anything, but add some of the shoot elements into my promotion, to give us that style, etc.

Please let me know if you guys are ok with it. I don't plan to fill my roster with MMA fighters, but on occassion, I may try a fighter or two for a "tour" and to fight against the pro wrestlers. I won't job the wrestlers out to MMA though as the men have done a lot of. It will be done with respect to each fighting style.

For those unaware about the two in question, Rena is two-time defending S-Cup champion (tourney) in shootboxing and Hisae has been a shootboxing and MMA champ in the past, wears crazy leopard skin garb, a fashionista, etc.

Rena Kubota: http://www.shootboxing.org/rank/rena.htm
Hisae Watanabe: http://www.fightergirls.com/fighter.asp?ID=236

I'm surprised you haven't thought of Megumi "Megu-Megu" Fujii.  She's actually done pro wrestling (ARSION) and is extremely legit.

LOL re-read my post. I love Mega-Megu, but she would have to be main eventer for sure, doubt she would be cool putting over any pro wrestler regularly. Plus she is always training. The pipes on that girl! She would whoop my ass for sure. I hope to use her in a special main event at a big show sometime maybe.

I never actually saw her work in ARSION but have seen her play around with pro wrestling moves and of course she trained a long time with former New Japan main eventer Josh Barnett.

Blue Knee, I may use Yabushita from time to time if it's ok with you. My promotion is still pro wrestling but I do want to have a lot of emphasis on shoot style. We won't necessarily be the UWF/UWFI/Pancrase or even Battlearts but we are going to be stiff and lots of kicking and subs. Do not fear though, Kana will still use her ass viciously!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:30:27 PM by globalhonored »

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
  • The Resident wrestler of JoshiFans
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
Haha, yeah I only skimmed through it.  So Inoue is good for Nagisa?  Cuz' I need to hurry and edit the roster post - boards are going offline for an update, and I dunno how long it's going to take.

globalhonored

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 03:31:28 PM »
Haha, yeah I only skimmed through it.  So Inoue is good for Nagisa?  Cuz' I need to hurry and edit the roster post - boards are going offline for an update, and I dunno how long it's going to take.
Oh yes, deal! <virtually spits in hand and shakes>

Blue Knee, AD - You guys ok with me using Rena and Hisae Watanabe for my first tour?

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 03:32:21 PM »
 *livid

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »
Hey guys, if we can't get all the trades done before the forums are closed down for the updates (I think it's only for a couple of days), we could use the old Joshifans refuge forum.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/joshifans/index/

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2011, 03:41:06 PM »
while we're still up here, I'd like to add Kaoru Ito and Kyoko Inoue to my roster as my final act in this time period

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
Should be noted: I'm not a mod there, so we'd have to be careful as to what we do.

globalhonored

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2011, 04:09:25 PM »
If everyone is cool with it, I would like to add Rena and Hisae Watanabe to my roster for our first tour. (unlisted on master list, from Shootboxing)

I sent out some PMs requesting wrestler use for Galaxy's first show. Thanks to everyone for working with me. I still would love to have Shida on my roster but perhaps we will negotiate further at a later date, when the next transaction window opens.

GALAXY "It's Evolution, baby!"

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 04:20:28 PM »
kudofanatic, I would be happy to trade with you for Sarah Stock.

Sounds good...how about Ran Yu-Yu for Sarah Stock?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »

If I can jump in here, I propose a three-way deal if I can get my hands on Ran at the end of it. Anyone on my team is up for grabs except for my top 6 and LuFisto

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2011, 04:31:57 PM »

Hmmm... I'm actually not too keen on giving up Ran. Is there anyone else your interested in (apart from my top 10)?

globalhonored

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2011, 07:19:50 AM »
Well whoever has Ran in the end, Uematsu definitely wants to reform a tag team when possible,

I went ahead and added Rena & Hisae to Galaxy roster barring any protests.

TODAY we should begin wrapping up the open transaction window. I can extend through tomorrow if you guys want but let's try to solidify our rosters today as best we can. Make those last trades, pick up those last additions to your rosters or make the desired cuts so we can set up our first month of shows in the World of Joshi.

We'll say midnight tonight my time will be cutoff date. So counting down, there is still approximately 13 1/2 hours to go. We won't be too strict on that, but should give us a set timeline. After that we will discuss what freelancers we will request for individual shows next month (remember a one show per month limit on freelancers/free agents not contracted to a roster per promotion)

We need to figure out schedules for the first week of full time action. We can kick off during golden week or even a few days before. Do you guys want to run our first shows next week (4/25-30) or first week of May (5/1-5/7)

We also need to let everyone know any announcers and referees we plan to use, TV channels/shows we will broadcast on, etc. And venues, so we don't book the same dates. Go to World of Joshi discussion thread for all that please.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:23:26 AM by globalhonored »

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2011, 11:03:43 AM »
If it's ok, I'd like to add Aika Ando, Haruka & Haruna Akagi to my final roster & will hold off on any trades...for now.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

globalhonored

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2011, 11:47:34 AM »
If it's ok, I'd like to add Aika Ando, Haruka & Haruna Akagi to my final roster & will hold off on any trades...for now.

done and done

added a spot for non-wrestling talent on our roster page
NFW requested ring announcer SUNAHO

So if you have ring announcers, TV commentators, referees, valets, managers, GMs or non-essential and non-wrestling talent you wish to include to your promotion...feel free to post those requests on this thread and I will add them to your roster. They can be original creations of your own or people you feel would do well in that role as well as real life joshi announcers and referees.

AD and/or I will add a venue list and hopefully some examples of TV channels that show wrestling & joshi shows so you can pick out a TV slot for your weekly show. We will post that in discussion thread. AD, have that venue list coming?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:08:14 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

Re: World of Joshi: APRIL Transaction Thread
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2011, 04:13:55 PM »
Galaxy will add Genki Sudo as one of our TV announcers. I will be pairing the Neo Samurai up with  a retired joshi star for our broadcasts, just haven't decided on who yet. Plus I am a huge Genki fan, he freaking rules.  Any recommendations?

Chiharu Ono (NEO) will work as our ring announcer
Daichi Murayama (All Japan, ARSION and more) will be our head referee
Genki Sudo (K-1 & more) will be one of Galaxy's TV announcers
? will be the other TV announcer
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 05:10:04 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2011, 05:17:29 PM »
4 HOURS LEFT UNTIL APRIL TRANSACTION WINDOW CLOSES

Make your last minute moves now please

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
NFW is proud to announce the addition of the "Extreme Princess" herself, Megumi Kudo, as one of the main TV announcers on its' weekly shows!

globalhonored

Re: World of Joshi: APRIL/MAY Transaction Thread
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2011, 08:49:00 PM »
just added MAY transaction requests to this same thread.

GALAXY requests to use Free Agent Sayuri Okino on 5/11 show.

globalhonored

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 06:36:45 PM »
GALAXY FREE AGENT REQUESTS
Sayuri Okino for June (6/1)
Eiger for May (5/17) and June (6/1)

globalhonored

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »
PLEASE USE NEW TRANSACTION THREAD FOR ALL REQUESTS

New & Updated Transaction Thread Here: http://joshifans.com/joshifansforum/index.php?topic=1729.0