Author Topic: World of Joshi: April Transactions  (Read 11959 times)

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
Re: World of Joshi: Transaction Thread
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »
I'm just about to go to sleep, so you have plenty of time

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »
Hey Antonio, would be willing to trade Arisa Nakajima? *hee
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:45:17 PM by Antonio DAMAN »

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
  • The Resident wrestler of JoshiFans
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
No.  *bwah

I'd only trade Arisa away if it was for Kana or Hiroyo Matsumoto.

Whoops, accidentally edited your post, Blue Knee.  *gah

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 07:55:02 PM »
Rats. Oh well.

Globalhonored, would you be willing to trade Basara?

globalhonored

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 05:05:31 AM »
I would consider it. What do you have in mind?

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 03:59:24 PM »
just wondering if you've given my offer any thought global.

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »
I would consider it. What do you have in mind?

Well, right now I'm trying to trade away Megumi Yabushita, KAZUKI and Tomoko Morii. Do any of those take your fancy?

globalhonored

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 08:11:47 PM »
sorry Blue Knee, none of those really strike me, ut I will get back to you on someone that may. Only have few minutes right now.

Rocky, I am considering that offer and may send you a proposal that could accommodate us both...perhaps, as a joint agreement on several wrestlers...time sharing almost and see what you think. We haven't even officially started yet and already the politics have entered the arena, lol.

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
GH, I'm gonna get you to trade away Kana, or Mika Nagano, or Yumiko Inoue, if it's the last thing I do... :P

EDIT: On another front, I'm finished with the profile photos, now I need to compile everyone's roster and fill everything out.

globalhonored

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »
GH, I'm gonna get you to trade away Kana, or Mika Nagano, or Yumiko Inoue, if it's the last thing I do... :P

EDIT: On another front, I'm finished with the profile photos, now I need to compile everyone's roster and fill everything out.

Nagano and Inoue are game, Kana is staying put.

The profiles will be awesome, good work

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 08:21:12 PM »
Ok, who you want?  Keep it within reason - I'm trying to keep together BD, and I've recreated Hysteric Babe, which consists of Arisa, Sachie and masu-me, and I'm trying to keep them together as well.

globalhonored

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
Well, it may be tough then AD.

Ok guys, I will be home tomorrow night and should be online late tomorrow and Monday to work out potential deals. GALAXY will grow stronger.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2011, 10:45:00 PM »
WJP has decided to drop KAZUKI from the roster in favour for MsChif.

globalhonored

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »
Green Gaijin Goddess. good call

Ok guys, time to do some trading.

Let me know who you are interested and let's see if we can work something out.

Rocky, let's see if we can't figure out a way to make this Makoto, Ayumi, etc thing work for our promotions.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
Happy to be finally able to add my thoughts & wishes to this thread. First off, I'd like to list those wrestlers I'm most willing to TRADE now:

Sarah Stock (gaijin)
Yoko Bito
Maki Narumiya
GAMI

And I'd like to DROP:
Sakura Hirota

As for other trades, GH has inquired about Hikaru Shida. She's in my top 5 & I assume that a straight-up deal for Kana is out of the question, lol. How about a package deal of some kind that would bring Kana to NFW & reunite her with the Shirai sisters?!

I'm open to any & all trade offers...except for the Shirai sisters! However, I will allow for inter-promotional exchanges, as long as I'm granted the same courtesy....aka Ayumi Kurihara coming to NFW.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

globalhonored

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 09:46:35 AM »
I really want to keep Kana, she is my foundation for GALAXY and it's de facto #1 star, ace, etc etc.

As for dropping Hirota, who would you like to add in her spot?

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »

I'll take Malia Hosaka (gaijin)!

Totally understand about Kana...I wouldn't give her up either, lol. Let's jointly agree to allow them to come to each other's promotion...for the sake of allowing Triple Tails to do their damage, from time to time *bwah
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

globalhonored

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 11:55:52 AM »

I'll take Malia Hosaka (gaijin)!

Totally understand about Kana...I wouldn't give her up either, lol. Let's jointly agree to allow them to come to each other's promotion...for the sake of allowing Triple Tails to do their damage, from time to time *bwah

I am sure we could work that out, yes. Triple Tails will represent!

AD, you still want Inoue and/or Nagano? How about a deal with Nagasi Nozaki involved on your end?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:08:32 PM by globalhonored »

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2011, 02:55:53 PM »
Hmm...  I could do Nagisa.  I've pre-booked and she isn't really doing anything outside of tagging all the time.  So if you want, sure, we can do that.

globalhonored

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »
Hmm...  I could do Nagisa.  I've pre-booked and she isn't really doing anything outside of tagging all the time.  So if you want, sure, we can do that.

Young asskicker Inoue for flashy pants Nagisa?

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 03:04:48 PM »
kudofanatic, I would be happy to trade with you for Sarah Stock.

globalhonored

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »
Dark Angel is awesome, hope she lands in a promotion. I wouldnt mind her coming in to GALAXY from time to time.

Also I would like to see how you guys felt about this:
GALAXY is going to have some shoot fighting emphasis and I was wondering if you guys would be alright if I brought in some shoot type fighters in to the promotion. The ones I want to use (at least to start out) are from shootboxing - Rena & Hisae Watanabe, both have big personalities and style which work well in joshi scene. So would it be ok if I added Rena and maybe Hisae to my roster? And then perhaps in the future, Megumi Fuji for a fight or two? I will test out Rena first though to see if you all are ok with it. I want you guys to be cool with it before I do anything with them. They won't be full time workers, but semi-regular and I don't plan to push them as monster champions or anything, but add some of the shoot elements into my promotion, to give us that style, etc.

Please let me know if you guys are ok with it. I don't plan to fill my roster with MMA fighters, but on occassion, I may try a fighter or two for a "tour" and to fight against the pro wrestlers. I won't job the wrestlers out to MMA though as the men have done a lot of. It will be done with respect to each fighting style.

For those unaware about the two in question, Rena is two-time defending S-Cup champion (tourney) in shootboxing and Hisae has been a shootboxing and MMA champ in the past, wears crazy leopard skin garb, a fashionista, etc.

Rena Kubota: http://www.shootboxing.org/rank/rena.htm
Hisae Watanabe: http://www.fightergirls.com/fighter.asp?ID=236
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:20:33 PM by globalhonored »

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »
Yeah, Inoue works, who would you want for Nagano?

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
Dark Angel is awesome, hope she lands in a promotion. I wouldnt mind her coming in to GALAXY from time to time.

Also I would like to see how you guys felt about this:
GALAXY is going to have some shoot fighting emphasis and I was wondering if you guys would be alright if I brought in some shoot type fighters in to the promotion. The ones I want to use (at least to start out) are from shootboxing - Rena & Hisae Watanabe, both have big personalities and style which work well in joshi scene. So would it be ok if I added Rena and maybe Hisae to my roster? And then perhaps in the future, Megumi Fuji for a fight or two? I will test out Rena first though to see if you all are ok with it. I want you guys to be cool with it before I do anything with them. They won't be full time workers, but semi-regular and I don't plan to push them as monster champions or anything, but add some of the shoot elements into my promotion, to give us that style, etc.

Please let me know if you guys are ok with it. I don't plan to fill my roster with MMA fighters, but on occassion, I may try a fighter or two for a "tour" and to fight against the pro wrestlers. I won't job the wrestlers out to MMA though as the men have done a lot of. It will be done with respect to each fighting style.

For those unaware about the two in question, Rena is two-time defending S-Cup champion (tourney) in shootboxing and Hisae has been a shootboxing and MMA champ in the past, wears crazy leopard skin garb, a fashionista, etc.

Rena Kubota: http://www.shootboxing.org/rank/rena.htm
Hisae Watanabe: http://www.fightergirls.com/fighter.asp?ID=236

I'm surprised you haven't thought of Megumi "Megu-Megu" Fujii.  She's actually done pro wrestling (ARSION) and is extremely legit.

globalhonored

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »
Hey AD, I want to keep Nagano for now as she is one of my MMA to wrestling girls but I would be completely ok with you using her in a faction in your promotion or using her on a regular basis over there too. She will be lower-to-mid card developing talent in my league, with plenty of fans of course, to start out under Nanae Takahashi's guidance to hopefully develop in to a big time wrestler. She will tag with fellow MMA girl Emi Fujino from time to time.

Like I said, if you wish to use her in your promotion or to join a faction over there, fine with me. You can use her regularly as long as she isn't just jobbed out of course. I will make sure she is reserved to spend her non GALAXY days over in your fed. Sound ok?