Author Topic: Official World of Joshi Discussion Thread  (Read 10633 times)

globalhonored

Official World of Joshi Discussion Thread
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:42:29 AM »
Project: World Of Joshi
(Official Name to be Determined, "World of Joshi" should work for now until we decide on a better one: Joshi Revolution? Age of Joshi?)

This project is aimed to create a new shared universe of joshi fantasy promotions here on joshifans.com, competing and working together and holding regular shows right here on the boards, starring all your favorite stars.

I hope to start out with 3-5 promoters who will draft their promotion's roster from a pool of wrestlers decided upon as a group. Each promoter is responsible for building up their promotion with an original name for their promotion, style & rules of their choice, titles if they'd like, and hold regular events on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, posted here on joshifans.com. Inter-promotional rivalries and working together will be encouraged and hopefully if this catches on, we can one day build up to a Big Egg Universe type of mega-inter-promotional event. What happens in one promotion may effect another, just like in the "real world."

Here is the first draft of the official rules & guidelines for this project. We can adjust these as we see fit, but should give us a rough starting guide for how this would basically work.
---------------

Rules:

ROSTERS

Individual Promotion Rosters are made up of 18-21 contracted wrestlers with a contracted gaijin limit of 4, exceptions will be considered.  Rosters will originally be determined by a serpentine draft. 18 wrestlers is the minimum limit, 21 is the maximum.

Non-contracted active wrestlers will go in the Free Agent Pool.

Promotions can use up to 5 free agents per show.  However, free agents can only appear on one promotions show per week.  A free agent can ONLY be used by a promotion once per month. Exceptions will be considered.  Promoters may make free agent requests starting at the beginning of each month. A promoter can request a free agents usage for any week that month. Promoters will take turns on making free agent requests to give everyone a fair shot. The promoter that makes a request will then go to the back of the line in request order.  Note: Free Agents should not be used primarily as “jobbers.” Promoters should respect all talent and maintain a level of believability when running their promotions.

Promoters are allowed to “lend” talent to another promotion.  The only limit on this is that a contracted wrestler can only work a maximum of two shows per week (one of which would have to be for their own promotion, and then one on loan to another promotion, and please make sure that those two events do not occur on same day) Promoters are expected to respect another promotion’s roster so please make sure that in these situations, usage of one promoter’s talent is understood beforehand. The politics of pro wrestling come in to play here.

Our rosters should somewhat resemble the current joshi scene. Active wrestlers should be available and we will decide as a committee if non-active or retired wrestlers will be available for our usage. To be determined on a wrestler by wrestler basis.  When a joshi star retires in “real life” we as a committee must decide if that same wrestler is retired in our universe.  When a new joshi is introduced or debuts in “real life,” we will also introduce her in to our free agent pool.

Each promoter is allowed to make a maximum of 2 “drop/add” transfers at the start of each month.  That means a promoter can drop one of their contracted wrestlers in to the free agent pool and sign an available free agent to take their spot on the promotions active contracted roster list.  Drop/Add will also be done one at a time, similar to the draft order and FA request list. The last promoter to make a drop/add will then go to the back of the line.

Promoters can also choose to “trade talent” as long as the trade does not break any other roster rules or maximum roster limits.  However the trade must be approved by majority of all promoters to be valid and keeps everything fair. Trades should not be commonplace and we should limit trade activity after the promotions have started holding shows.

Non-competing talent such as valets, managers, announcers, referees, etc will be determined by the committee of promoters as a group. If you wish to include these on your shows, just make sure it is okay with the other promoters.

Hopefully new promoters will join up and form new promotions. In the event that this occurs, the new promotion can choose their roster from the available free agent pool as well as unprotected wrestlers from existing promotions.  When a new promoter joins, each promotion will choose two wrestlers off their roster of their own choice to leave “unprotected” and available to the new upstart promotion to draft.  However, the new promoter can only choose one unprotected wrestler from each promotion, so the most an established promoter would lose is one fighter of their choosing. That promotion can then fill in their empty roster spot with an available free agent after the new promoter has finalized his/her roster.

PROMOTERS

Promoters are expected to hold one event per week and post about that show.  The method for posting results of a show can be determined by the individual promoter as everyone has their preferences on how to tell the story of their promotion.  Promoters should at least include the date and venue of each show as well as official results. Everything else is optional including play by play, promos, role-plays, pictures, etc. Promoters are encouraged to be as creative as they would like.

Promoters are free to name their promotions, create logos, titles, factions, etc. just as a promotion would in real world of wrestling.  We do wish to build a realistic universe though, so please refrain from going too overboard.  Promoters determine the style and theme of their promotion as well as match rules, etc.

OFFICIAL THREADS

A “Rules & Rosters” thread will be started and used that explains the rules as well as lists official promotion rosters and free agents as well as any titles that a promotion has. This will also serve as transaction thread where free agent requests are made, trades posted, drop/adds, etc. I will start a different thread specifically for the draft when we decide on a time for that.

An “Official Events” thread will be started. Here is where you post your shows. We should determine which days are better for each promoter so we can divide it up a bit and not have all th results posted on same day if we could, but whatever works best for everyone is fine by me. I think comments would be fine here as well for our “fans” to talk about the shows.

A “News” thread will be started. Here is where you can post miscellaneous stuff promoting your shows and wrestlers. Be as creative as you like. Role-play and general discussion may be done here as well.

------------------

So far I have received some positive feedback on this idea and may have the promoters to start up.

kudofanatic, Blue Knee of Destiny & rocky2010 - If you wish to take part in this please let me know so we can begin the draft and roster building process. That would give us 4 with myself included, a good start. We will always be open for future start up promotions and members can work together as co-promoters if that better fits their schedule.  The amount of time this will take up really decides on the promoter.  It can be really simple with results and summaries as we see on wrestling websites, or a promoters can do as much as they want, including role-plays, promos, "news" and press releases, press conferences, posters, pictures, graphics, etc. Each  promoter will probably have their own style and level of interest and that is fine. This is to have fun so whatever process befits, use it.

If there are other interested members here who believe they can hold regular events as promoters than this is an open invitation, so please reply in this thread and/or PM me. Thanks - GH

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:19:23 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

Re: Project: World of Joshi
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »
This is kind of ambitious, I know. But if there is interest, we'll run with it and see where it goes.

Here is a rough first draft of a potential draft list. Feel free to request adding wrestlers I likely have left off or even taking some off the list for reasons like "they're retired" or "who the heck is that," etc. The promoters as a group can decide if recently retired or inactive wrestlers should still be used in this project. It's a fantasy world after all. I hope to maintain believability but want everyone to have fun too, so it's really up to the promoters and fans. Anyway, here is the list as it stands:

MASTER LIST OF AVAILABLE WRESTLERS

Aiger/Eiger
Aika Ando
Aja Kong
AKINO
Allison Danger (gaijin)
Amazing Kong (gaijin)
Aoi Kizuki
Apple Miyuki
Arisa Hoshika
Arisa Nakajima (retired)
Asuka Ohki (retired)
Atsuko Emoto (retired)
Aya Yuki
Ayako Hamada
Ayako Sato
Ayumi Kurihara
Azumi Hyuga
Bambi
Basara
Carlos Amano
Cheerleader Melissa (gaijin)
Cherry
Cherry Bomb (gaijin)
Chikayo Nagashima
Chii Tomiya
Christina Von Eerie (gaijin)
Command Bolshoi
Daffney (gaijin)
DASH Chisako
Daizee Haze (gaijin)
Devil Masami (retired)
Dump Matsumoto (retired)
Dynamite Kansai
Emi Fujino
Emi Sakura
Etsuko Mita (retired)
Eri Susa
Fuka (retired)
GAMI
Hamuko Hoshi
Haruna Akagi
Hikaru (retired)
Hikaru Shida
Hailey Hatred (gaijin)
Hanako Nakamori
Harley Saito
Haruka
Haruka Matsuo (retired)
Hiren
Hiroyo Matsumoto
Io Shirai
Iris
Jaguar Yokota
Kagetu
Kana
Kaori Yoneyama
KAORU
Kaoru Ito
Kayo Fujimori
Kayoko Haruyama
KAZUKI
Kazumi Shimouma
Keiko Aono
Kurumi
Kyoko Inoue
Kyoko Kimura
Leon
Lin “Bitch” Byron/Ray
LuFisto (gaijin)
Madison Eagles (gaijin)
Maki Narumiya
Makoto
Malia Hosaka (gaijin)
Manami Toyota
Mari Harada (retired)
Masu-me
Mayu Iwatani
Mayuki Ozaki
Meare Naito
Megumi Yabushita
Meiko Satomura
Mercedes Martinez (gaijin)
Michiko Omukai (retired)
Mika Nagano
Mika Nishio
Mima Shimoda
Minori Makiba
Mio Shirai
Misaki Ohata
Mizuki Endo
Miyako Matsumoto
Mochi Miyagi
Moeka Haruhi
Momoe Nakanishi (retired)
Moon Mizuki
MsChif (gaijin)
Nagisa Nozaki
Nanae Takahashi
Nao Komatsu
Natsuki*Taiyo
Neko Nitta
Nicole Matthews (gaijin)
Nikki Roxx (gaijin)
Noriyo Tateno
Pinky Mayuka
Police (non wrestler)
Portia Perez (gaijin)
Portuguese Princess Ariel (gaijin)
Ran Yu Yu
Rebecca Knox (gaijin, retired)
Riho
Ryo Mizunami
Sachie Abe
Saki Maemura (retired)
Sakura Candle
Sakura Hirota
Sara Del Ray (gaijin)
Sarah Stock (gaijin)
Sari
Sawako Shimotsuke
Sayaka Obihiro
Sayuri Okino
Seina
Sendai Sachiko
Senri Kuroki
Serena Deeb (gaijin)
Shinobu Kandori
Shu Shibutani
Shuri/Syuri
Sonoko Kato
Takako Inoue
Tamako
Tessy Sugo
Tomoko Morii
Tomoka Nakagawa
Toshie Uematsu
Trish Stratus (gaijin, retired)
Tsubasa Kuragaki
Tsukasa Fujimoto
Tsukushi
Wesna Basic (gaijin)
Yoko Bito
Yoshiko
Yoshiko Tamura (retired)
Yumi Ohka
Yumiko Hotta
Yumiko Inoue
Yuzuki Aikawa

(this list will be updated as necessary)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:39:10 PM by globalhonored »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
I'm ready for this. *approve

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 04:58:51 PM »
I’d love to play and relive the old UJWF days~ Sigh, good ol’ times. But I have too much on my plate. Would love to occasionally run some independent shows featuring freelancers and contracted talent from the regular promoters though if that’s allowable.

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 05:18:24 PM »
The UJWF will be kept alive for you shups, so if you want to run one of my shows every now and then you can feel free to let me know :3

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

globalhonored

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »
I’d love to play and relive the old UJWF days~ Sigh, good ol’ times. But I have too much on my plate. Would love to occasionally run some independent shows featuring freelancers and contracted talent from the regular promoters though if that’s allowable.

Yes, sure. We'll work something out so that you can run independent shows on occasion. Promoters can lend you talent and you can use free agents of course for those.  That works for me. I am sure we could even make an exception for you if you had a few specific wrestlers in mind, maybe reserve them for you as a small independent group that holds shows now and then. That'd be great.

So far we have confirmed: Blue Knee of Destiny & globalhonored as full time promoters and rudocousin as part time indy promoter

rocky2010, you interested in taking on a promotion for this? You have a lot of experience with fantasy booking and I'd be happy to have you aboard if you have the time for it. We may have another promoter set if kudofanatic wishes to participate.

Also, please be sure to check the master list of wrestlers and let me know who I am missing, I am sure there are plenty
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:42:51 PM by globalhonored »

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »
Ray is missing on the list (I know she's also Lin Bairon, but I think we should have both gimmicks).

Also, how will we choose our rosters? I'm sorry if this is explained in the rules but I couldn't find info on it. I reckon we should take turns, and draft 3-4 wrestlers each turn until we have enough.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »
Thanks Rockster!

lol I just noticed Ayako Hamada is labeled as "gaijin"~

Maybe you can add Ray?

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 04:32:35 AM »
yeah, I'm down for this. Also I think how the rosters are going to be chosen is going to be like, a one at a time draft or something. I guess we'll find out some more in a bit xD

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

globalhonored

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 05:54:52 AM »
Ray is missing on the list (I know she's also Lin Bairon, but I think we should have both gimmicks).

Also, how will we choose our rosters? I'm sorry if this is explained in the rules but I couldn't find info on it. I reckon we should take turns, and draft 3-4 wrestlers each turn until we have enough.

Yes rocky2010 is right. I think for everyone to get a better shot at who they want, we will do a single file draft.
It will probably be serpentine, meaning that whoever picked first in round one would pick last in round 2 and vice versa such as:
Round 1
#1 Promoter A
#2 Promoter B
#3 Promoter C
#4 Promoter D
Round 2
#5 Promoter D
#6 Promoter C
#7 Promoter B
#8 Promoter A
and over and over again for 18-21 rounds. I thought maybe we would just do the 18 and then give everyone a week to fill in the remaining spots with undrafted wrestlers.

Once we have our promoters confirmed we will need to find a time that we can all be online to do the draft here. I can start a "draft" thread and we will make our picks right here on joshifans.com. That is if our schedules make that possible. If that is not possible, I thought the best way to go about it would be for the promoters to send me a "wish list" ranking the wrestlers they want in order, with at least 45 or so, especially if they are popular, ranked and then when it comes to that promoters turn to pick, I would select for them the top wrestler on their ranking board, until we fill up the rosters. It would be ideal to do it right here on the forum, but I know everyone's schedule is different.

After the draft, it's 2 weeks until the debut shows for the promotions. Promoters will have one week to alter their rosters as they wish. We will have unlimited trading (to try to get that wrestler you really wanted but got stolen right from under you in the draft by that no good rival promoter!) and drop/adds for one week until everyone is happy with their roster. Then the promoters will use the next week to build their promotion. We'll need a name, a card, etc., post any news or promos they want to market the big debut...and then...well, it will be showtime.

Right now it looks like rocky2010, Blue Knee of Destiny and myself are good to go, waiting to hear back from at least one more so we can have four promotions to start off with.

I guess we should start making a draft "wish list" to use in case we need it, or to come in handy for a potential live draft here on the boards if we can make that happen.

As far as draft order goes, I figured I would draw names out of a hat or maybe we could get a third party to do so, or pick a number or something. Still haven't figured that out. I am sure there is a website that would do that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:02:32 AM by globalhonored »

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 07:13:13 AM »
I think the best way to do it is the just have the draft thread posted, with the order in which we're drafting, then take turns to draft out people whenever we get online, cause I know some of us aren't always on.

globalhonored

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 07:37:06 AM »
Yes, that should work.

What do you think about this way: we'll set a draft list and make a thread. We'll pick in that order and promoters can post their selections in that thread as soon as it is their turn to pick and I will give everyone a 4-6 hour window to check in and make their picks when they are up. I could even send them a PM notifying them if I notice they are not online. In addition, everyone should also PM me their wish list so when they do not show for that pick, I can just refer to the list and make their choice for them based on the wrestler they wanted most. Does that seem alright?

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 07:40:34 AM »
sounds good to me. Hopefully we can get the drafting process going soon xD

globalhonored

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2011, 07:44:13 AM »
Yes, me too. You know who you want to draft? I have so many ways I want to go, though I am sure we all will want a lot of the same wrestlers, that is why I figured we'd take a whole week after the draft to work out any trades between us so we can maybe get a wrestler or two that got away in the draft.

Just waiting on a confirmation from kudofanatic or a fourth promoter to commit then we'll set this thing in motion.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 07:46:39 AM »
I have my list down, I'm hoping most people don't want the same people I want : P

globalhonored

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 07:51:10 AM »
Indeed, though we both know that won't be the case. A lot of us have the same interests. Though that should make inter-promotional partnerships easier. If you draft a wrestler I really want, I would surely make plenty of requests to push them on my shows, which would benefit both I hope. So even if we don't get a wrestler we want in the draft, there are still ways to use them through inter-promotional relationships.

I found a "Random Thing Picker" on the net. We may use this to pick draft order. It's bare bones basic, but would serve the necessary purpose. I will PM you the link and see if that works for you.

edit: rocky2010 directed me to a much better random sequence generator that we will use to determine draft order once we have our four promoters set. thanks rock
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:06:52 AM by globalhonored »

Offline Antonio DAMAN

• Administrator
  • The Resident wrestler of JoshiFans
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 12:06:18 PM »
Lemme in on this.  I want to know, though, can we just write something at a free pace, or do we post a show and then wait for the next promoter to run theirs?  Also, how realistic are we making things?  I only ask that because it would be weird to see us bookers running Korakuen Hall every-other show and crap like that.

globalhonored

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 01:01:15 PM »
We will try to assign a specific day each week that best suits a promoter. One promotion may run on wednesdays, another on Thursdays, etc. to keep the realism and not have two different shows at Zepp Tokyo at the same time. As long as a promoter can hold a show a week, the day that best suits them is fine by me.

And welcome aboard! That gives us 4. Waiting to hear back from one more interested party. Then we'll set a time to start the draft.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »
Just sent you my wish list, globalhonoured.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »
I'm voting we start drafting up out rosters now, but that's just cause I'm impatient xD

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »
Just sent you my wish list, globalhonored...and btw, Haruka Matsuo is retired.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

globalhonored

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 06:36:31 PM »
AWESOME! We now have our 5 promoters
Blue Knee of Destiny
rocky2010
kudofanatic
Antonio DAMAN
globalhonored

I have left some more recently retired wrestlers on the list. Before we draft, for any wrestler that has a (retired) next to their name on the list, we need to vote on whether we wish to use them or not. Since there are 5 of us, voting by majority will work as if we are the old NWA committee. Also, if there is anyone you wish added to the list, or taken off of it...now is the time to make that known. I do not care either way, I don't really plan on using any of the retired workers on my primary roster, but would be open to using them at some point...so I will vote yes on them all basically, even Momoe. If you all would prefer not to use them, that is fine by me as well.

Also, any gaijin you want to pick is cool with me as I only listed the ones the immediately came to mind and mostly SHIMMER talent, just as long as they are not regularly on WWE or TNA, the big US companies that probably would not let them out of contracts to compete in Japan if that even interested them.

I will be post back here in a few minutes if anyone is on and do the random sequence for draft order so we can go ahead and know where we are picking.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:40:58 PM by globalhonored »

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »
my vote is that the younger retired people (Arisa Nakajima, Pinky, etc.) we should make them active, but maybe have the older retired people (Hyuga, Tamura, Momoe etc.) as special contracts. Maybe each one can only work once every 3 months or something like that, and obviously they would be very choosy about their appearances.

globalhonored

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 06:48:53 PM »
That makes sense. I imagine Blue Knee wants to use Hyuga, so I am willing to make an exception in her case if that is ok by you.

I am going to use the numbers to coincide with the promoters alphabetically, so:
1 would be Antonio DAMAN
2 is Blue Knee of Destiny
3 is globalhonored
4 is kudofanatic
5 is rocky2010

And now I will go enter into the sequence generator:

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2011-04-09 01:54:24 UTC
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:55:17 PM by globalhonored »

globalhonored

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »
So here is the draft order.

ROUND ONE
#1 rocky2010
#2 globalhonored
#3 kudofanatic
#4 Antonio DAMAN
#5 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND TWO
#6 Blue Knee of Destiny
#7 Antonio DAMAN
#8 kudofanatic
#9 globalhonored
#10 rocky2010
ROUND THREE
#11 rocky2010
#12 globalhonored
#13 kudofanatic
#14 Antonio DAMAN
#15 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND FOUR
#16 Blue Knee of Destiny
#17 Antonio DAMAN
#18 kudofanatic
#19 globalhonored
#20 rocky2010
ROUND FIVE
#21 rocky2010
#22 globalhonored
#23 kudofanatic
#24 Antonio DAMAN
#25 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND SIX
#26 Blue Knee of Destiny
#27 Antonio DAMAN
#28 kudofanatic
#29 globalhonored
#30 rocky2010
ROUND SEVEN
#31 rocky2010
#32 globalhonored
#33 kudofanatic
#34 Antonio DAMAN
#35 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND EIGHT
#36 Blue Knee of Destiny
#37 Antonio DAMAN
#38 kudofanatic
#39 globalhonored
#40 rocky2010
ROUND NINE
#41 rocky2010
#42 globalhonored
#43 kudofanatic
#44 Antonio DAMAN
#45 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND TEN
#46 Blue Knee of Destiny
#47 Antonio DAMAN
#48 kudofanatic
#49 globalhonored
#50 rocky2010
ROUND ELEVEN
#51 rocky2010
#52 globalhonored
#53 kudofanatic
#54 Antonio DAMAN
#55 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND TWELVE
#56 Blue Knee of Destiny
#57 Antonio DAMAN
#58 kudofanatic
#59 globalhonored
#60 rocky2010
ROUND THIRTEEN
#61 rocky2010
#62 globalhonored
#63 kudofanatic
#64 Antonio DAMAN
#65 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND FOURTEEN
#66 Blue Knee of Destiny
#67 Antonio DAMAN
#68 kudofanatic
#69 globalhonored
#70 rocky2010
ROUND FIFTEEN
#71 rocky2010
#72 globalhonored
#73 kudofanatic
#74 Antonio DAMAN
#75 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND SIXTEEN
#76 Blue Knee of Destiny
#77 Antonio DAMAN
#78 kudofanatic
#79 globalhonored
#80 rocky2010
ROUND SEVENTEEN
#81 rocky2010
#82 globalhonored
#83 kudofanatic
#84 Antonio DAMAN
#85 Blue Knee of Destiny
ROUND EIGHTEEN
#86 Blue Knee of Destiny
#87 Antonio DAMAN
#88 kudofanatic
#89 globalhonored
#90 rocky2010

I am going to set up a DRAFT THREAD to make our selections on and I will have an updated roster and pick list on there, I will try to cancel out wrestlers off master list as they are chosen, etc etc. Thread will be called : WORLD OF JOSHI: INAUGURAL DRAFT
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:18:43 PM by globalhonored »