Author Topic: Wrestling New Classic  (Read 68795 times)

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling New Classic
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »
While nothing is set yet, SportsNavi reports today that in an upcoming appearance with TAJIRI on Samurai TV, Emi Sakura wants to participate on the SMASH 10 event. My translation says they hinted at possibly Emi vs. Syuri or even Emi vs. Kana, or perhaps a tag match involving at least those 3. Kana participation has already been confirmed for the event, but no match is set yet. The program airs overnight Tuesday (12 AM-1 AM JST) on Samurai! TV.

Saw a video on Youtube that showed some sort of Emi Sakura's response to Kana...unfortunately, don't know what was said...but also showed a video of Kana coming to Syuri's rescue, after KAORU had beaten Syuri.

When did Kana & Syuri become friends? Thought their feud was still on-going *umm

As for Emi Sakura v Kana...Emi, Kana's gonna kill you *haha *bwah
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

MEGUMI KUDO - "Evil Princess" & "Extreme Queen"

KANA - "Joshi Queen of STIFFNESS"

MANAMI TOYOTA - "The Legend"

TRIPLE TAILS - "Joshi's version of the Triple Threat"

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2010, 08:19:55 AM »
Emi beat her last time ;)

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:49 AM »
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs153.snc4/36997_1499846226227_1536320446_31219549_1866481_n.jpg

ACCRO

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2010, 09:44:56 AM »
While nothing is set yet, SportsNavi reports today that in an upcoming appearance with TAJIRI on Samurai TV, Emi Sakura wants to participate on the SMASH 10 event. My translation says they hinted at possibly Emi vs. Syuri or even Emi vs. Kana, or perhaps a tag match involving at least those 3. Kana participation has already been confirmed for the event, but no match is set yet. The program airs overnight Tuesday (12 AM-1 AM JST) on Samurai! TV.
That's about 10AM Tuesday on the East Coast.  I'll set a sticky note aside so I can watch in over the internet.

Offline Makabe Sword Justice

• Sun? What's that?
  • (Sympathetic) Heel & Proud Of It
    • View Profile
    • Puroresu Representin'-Puroresu Info, News, Results & Videos
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2010, 09:55:52 AM »
More like 11 AM-Noon. We're 13 hours behind them.

Praying for Japan and all affected by the 3/11/11 earthquake and tsunami.
Puroresu Representin':Japanese Wrestling Info, News, Results & Videos:
http://representingpuroresu.wordpress.com

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
That's about 10AM Tuesday on the East Coast.  I'll set a sticky note aside so I can watch in over the internet.

On the internet? Details please

Offline luckycleareyes

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 12:26:15 PM »
http://ameblo.jp/ringstars/entry-10698081458.html

According to the RINGSTARS blog TAJIRI announced that at at SMASH 10 at JCB Hall it will be:

Shuri & Kana vs. Sakura Emi & Kaori Yoneyama

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »

According to the RINGSTARS blog TAJIRI announced that at at SMASH 10 at JCB Hall it will be:

Would've preferred Nanae Takahashi over Kaori Yoneyama...guess Nanae's afraid of messing with Kana *haha

Should still be a great match...hoping Kana pounds on Sakura *bwah
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:20:08 PM by kudofanatic »

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 01:14:38 PM »
No Nanae? Booo. Oh well, at the very least we can have Yoneyama start spazzing out and beating the shit out of Kana, like she did to Misae Genki.

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 07:54:26 PM »
They WOULD go that route considering Sakura and Yoneyama's history as a tag team.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »

Would've preferred Nanae Takahashi over Kaori Yoneyama...guess Nanae's afraid of messing with Kana *haha

Should still be a great match...hoping Kana pounds on Sakura *bwah

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »

SWIFT made this.

ACCRO

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2010, 08:50:42 PM »
You can watch Japanese TV through a program called Keyhole TV.  I use it to watch a bunch of silly Japanese dramas in the daytime.  Expect lots of shows about food and celebrities.  And celebrities eating food.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
Ok it's downloaded, but which one's samurai tv?

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2010, 02:58:44 AM »

Aww... no Nanae? Oh well, it'll still be an awesome match. Do you think they may be using this match to set up for a future title match between Yone and Kana?

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 08:17:36 AM »
Kaori got the SportsNavi treatment today, they interviewed her ahead of SMASH 10:
11.22 'In the SMASH.10' JCB hole conference, the Sakura smile of the ice ribbon uniting the tag, it tried asking the present frame of mind which refrained from opposition to Kaori red village & Yoneyama of the JWP woman professional wrestling which opposes with bloom name.

* “Just this time the perfect place which appeals Yoneyama revolution”

- - 'SMASH.7' (2010.8.30/Shinjuku FACE) being similar, however it was brief you rose to the ring, don't you think?.As for the impression of SMASH of that time?

Yoneyama“Also the number of customers is enormous, however it is, that there is one bodily sensation, you say, or rose and increased don't you think?.Because is, I would like to play becoming by all means in with the ring of SMASH, you thought”

- 11.22 listed the self-introduction 'in the SMASH.10' JCB hole conference as a partner of the Sakura smile player - among such, the Yoneyama player vis-a-vis the bloom name player who attends to the 11.5JWP Itabasi green hole conference, participation decided.Is the opportunity which that time was appealed probably to be what?

Yoneyama“First, when even the chance which it can rise to the large stage, SMASH, and the JCB hole you say, I Sakura and relations am good, however it is, because the [tsu] [te] where Sakura has been troubled you say, I only enter there, it is the kana which is not, with”

- - The extent which becomes.The yoneyama player in the July this year captured the JWP recognition catchweight throne from the Takahashi 奈 seedling player, was lectured about “Yoneyama revolution” that time don't you think?.Again, it is to like you to teach concerning this Yoneyama revolution but.

Yoneyama “The belt of Kaori and JWP recognition catchweight JWP and Yoneyama, the [tsu] [te] which probably will keep spreading this steadily outside those where you say are Yoneyama revolution. Because is, just this time thinking that it is the perfect place which appeals Yoneyama revolution it increases”

- When - in Yoneyama player himself, it keeps advancing Yoneyama revolution, as for goal?

Yoneyama“It is to keep enlarging the group, JWP of course saying, it is first to say, don't you think?.Very that we would like to make the extent which JWP as a single unit can do the conference with the JCB hole is”
* ““Just the mouth twist crushing the mouth of the star person,” you show!”

- It is to think that - the manifest of Yoneyama revolution and the bloom name player, there is also a part which is compared, but concerning there how probably will be?

Yoneyama“Read I the manifest of bloom name, however it is, something only difficult thing being written, whether something would like to say after all to be good there is no [wa] can, it is, don't you think? (laughing)”

- - Also the red village player meaning completely similar thing, it increased, (laughing)

Yoneyama“Well, also bloom name 'Yoneyama revolution is small,' that calling, however it increases, because, I accumulating throne defense steadily, have put out the result, please do not compare with such, the combining (laughing) which is the [tsu] [te] feeling”

- - Then, concerning the red village & bloom name group of the opponent how probably will be?

Yoneyama Because “bloom name, “just the mouth the star person” serving, is the feeling which is said, twist crushing that mouth on the ring, you show! (Laughing). Because the red village player has heard good reputation even from around, it is enormous with the pleasure the shank.After, there is the feeling which the TAJIRI brand [tsu] [te] is said after all in the red village player, don't you think?.Until now, because it is the player who completely does not have relation, the opportunity which never opposes was not thought comes also and, therefore very now it is the existence which becomes matter of concern”

- - At the place, as for the Yoneyama player red village dance has been seen?

YoneyamaHearing “something in story, however the [ru] it is, it is what kind of dance?”

- - With, because exactly there is an image, if you can view by all means.

Yoneyama“(Image of red village dance view) -, as for this person who is what! No person? (Laughing)”

- - It becomes such reaction, don't you think? (laughing).Directing to the JCB hole conference, it was the flow that because the red village player inserts the 喝 by himself, it dances with admission theme tune of the Sakura player, however it is.

Yoneyama“Image of the just a little red village player changes with this, the better seed obtaining.It was good seeing dance! If this is seen, is not the ordinary person the feeling which the stripe shank.By all means, we want dancing even with my theme tune, is! (Laughing)”
* “November 22nd carries the place where I am tasty!”

- - 11.22 'in the SMASH.10' JCB hole conference, the red village, bloom name, while Sakura and individualist faction are even, as for the Yoneyama player what kind of appeal is done?

Yoneyama“By yourself are not defeated and smells and forces the place we would like to carry being, the shank.For the red village player big match of your own group you will put out, you probably would like to carry the place where also bloom name is tasty and.Because so, Sakura of the tag partner, most the possibility of being conspicuous is large, (laughing)”

- - In unexpected place powerful opponent (laughing).

YoneyamaTherefore “, group it is coming out with Sakura, being defeated saying, there are times when you say and, it cannot be careless, don't you think?”

- - We would like to have observing to some part in other things, is?

Yoneyama“As for the red village player and Sakura there is no graduate (* as for red village hustling, as for Sakura IWA JAPAN) of the boy group, is?So, having teaching technology from boy professional wrestling Ra, it increases bloom name and.But because I did directly at JWP one, we would like to have seeing “the woman professional wrestling” like ones being, the shank”

- - As for JWP woman professional wrestling, there is no woman professional wrestling group which is the history which is decended from the Japan woman professional wrestling, is?

And, the Yoneyama player with the catchweight ace who is the highest peak of the group, is pride in the part of that, are there any pressure like things?

YoneyamaThere are times which “by the fact that the signboard, JWP is shouldered, grasped good chance and becoming say don't you think?.In any case because now unless it keeps appealing, it is not good, (laughing)”

- - The yoneyama player with 1999 debut is carrier 11 year, but is the reason which is continued so far thought that it is somewhere?

Yoneyama“, To obtain the top “after all the [ri] you want,” when because the [tsu] [te] there was a feeling which is said, thought now the shank”

- - As for top, woman professional wrestling boundary?

Yoneyama“Some time challenging to also this catchweight throne, being useless, finally to obtain with that, the [re] passing, also the fact that you say it is however and, it raised to the top of JWP, because still it does not stand is in the top of the woman professional wrestling boundary, don't you think?.Therefore very, the Yoneyama revolution [tsu] [te] there are times when you say, you think that it is, and, being vague, we would like to end, we are not, it is”

- - The extent which becomes.By the way, refraining with from 11.22 opposition, what it does the story ahead is regret, but in the Yoneyama player as for NEXT, it probably is even a little to can have been visible at present time?

Yoneyama“It becomes some feeling, the imagination it has, however it is to serve is, keeping having the place where I am tasty, in addition it could rise to the ring of SMASH November 22nd - like, with such feeling the shank (laughing)”

Evidently she saw that Syuri video and gave it the classic "I Am Not Impressed By Your Performance" response.

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »
New SMASH 10 trailer with Syuri:
SMASH.10 in JCB HALL - Trailer06 featuring SYURI
This one I liked, even laughed a little when she started dancing. And yes, I do find her quite sexy-looking in the business suit with the glasses...even though it makes her look a little like Kana...

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2010, 07:04:49 AM »
They held a presser today to announce the first 2 matches for SMASH "Happening Eve" on 12/24 at Shinjuku Face: Jessica Love vs. Emi Sakura and AKIRA vs. KAORU in a hardcore match. The latter match came about after the JCB show earlier this week according to SportsNavi, AKIRA asked for a singles match with KAORU and KAORU asked for it to be a hardcore match.

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
  • Dark Unicorn and Black Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2010, 04:17:59 PM »
I'll get to see SMASH, fuck yeah! I asked them if Kana will be there and they said "Of course ! !"

Warning: Comment may be deleted by walking chode.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2010, 10:14:40 PM »
I'll get to see SMASH, fuck yeah! I asked them if Kana will be there and they said "Of course ! !"

SOOO jealous *tantrum *wail

Offline King of Joshi

• I Live Here
  • Dark Unicorn and Black Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2010, 07:26:02 AM »
12/24 - Kana vs Tajiri

Warning: Comment may be deleted by walking chode.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2010, 09:04:45 AM »
12/24 - Kana vs Tajiri

Are you serious? *omg

GO, Kana *bwah *haha

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »
*prays for mist, lots of mist*

I've always heard that Tajiri kicks very hard but isn't very fond of taking the same treatment without prior warning.
Go Buzzsaw! 

SWIFT made this.

Offline kudofanatic

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »
Tweeted Kana, "Ganbatte kudasai v Tajiri 12/24" & she replied, "Thanks"!!

Made my weekend...GO, KANA *bwah

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »
Hmm, some vision in the mirror tells me that "The Japanese Buzzsaw" is about to make Kana a bit humble.

I SAID IT!!  *fu