Author Topic: Two Questions...  (Read 1659 times)

MJH

Two Questions...
« on: June 03, 2010, 09:41:53 PM »
I've finally managed to amass every AJW comm from the late 80s through the 1992 but TV-only stuff, moreso for pre-91, seems to be all over the place, various blocks sometimes years apart thrown together and, at least preferably, I'd want something a bit more coherent sodoes anyone know someone out there with best possible VQ (ideally) who sells the TV in more organised a fashion?

And also how much clipping is there on the "new" AJW classics? I'm seeing 8/9 matches filling two one-hour episodes and assuming there's obviously some... but is it more a digest show like the SP specials or more like the original classics run where stuff was generally complete? On one hand the fact that they're in order unlike the first series is a good thing, but if it's chopped up to 5/6 minutes for a 20 minute match I'll try and search out more complete editions?

Thanks for any help, guys.

Offline FLIK

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Two Questions...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 10:22:26 PM »
I know a lot more AJW tv exist besides what you'll find from Lynch or any of the other usual sources but off the top of my head i'm not sure who you'd be able to get it from.

Probably a good question to ask Goodhelmet or Dean or whoever's in charge of putting together the joshi set over at the DVDVR forums since I know they tracked down as much of that stuff as you can possibly find.

I'd avoid the new AJW classics if I were you, unless something airs that's never made tape before all their other stuff can def be found complete elsewhear.