Author Topic: JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling  (Read 92964 times)

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
Re: Members' Puroresu Profiles
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »
JFW BitchMistress YT Retirement Special

Match 1 – GR8 Openweight Championship Match: O YoshiTonic vs. MetroBigMikefromNY X (21:01, Triple Toe Loop Press)

A majority of the match time was spent on the entrances, as each tried to outdo the other in personal preparation (hair, make-up, etc.) and in entrance gear. YoshiTonic came into the ring in a beautiful sequined outfit reminiscent of figure skating. MetroBigMike came in hip urban NYC clothes, with an obvious salon haircut and highlights. The actual match only took about 5 minutes after the entrance was over. After dodging a Lariat from MetroBigMike, YT dropkicked Mike’s legs out from under him, and climbed the ropes and performed a Triple Toe Loop Press (not unlike the Skytwister Press). While in mid-air, time stood still and everyone witnessed the beautiful twist and turns of YT’s body and the glistening of the tiny gemstones sewn on his outfit. YT got the 3 count. After the match, Cher’s music plays and YT accepts the Title Belt (adorned with glitter and rhinestones) to become the 1st GR-8 Champion! 

Nagashimark comes to ringside immediately after to request a match with the new champ, saying he deserves to be the GR-8 champ. YT agreed to the challenge.

Match 2: Loli-Lovers VS p33n-Lovers: Bill.zero / Uncle Oni O vs. Bolshoi Cousin X / ELPS (03:09, The Red Card)

Upset that Bolshoi at his recently taping of his promo snuck in and slipped newds of ELPS into his Tanaka photobook, and switching his personal stash of Vaseline for a bottle of Mentholatum, Oni came right for Bolshoi, knocking him senseless with a Lariat. Then he gets Bolshoi in The Red Card submission hold. While Bill holds back ELPS, Bolshoi finally tapped out at a little over 3 minutes. Uncle Oni held on the submission for a bit longer before letting go. ELPS helps Bolshoi out of the ring, copping a feel in the process. Oni declared a Zero Tolerance against clowns.

Match 3: Grudge Match: /\ Vamp vs. LionessBull /\ (15:00 Time Limit Draw)

The two stared each other down. The two went back and forth with Vamp getting in quick pins and counters into submissions, and LionessBull trying to get her hands on Vamp to execute her power moves. But at the end neither were able to get the pin when the bell struck indicating time limit. The two did not shake hands afterwards, and both insisted that this rivalry isn’t over.

Match 4: Yoneyama 3-Way: X J.H. vs. Rocky vs. Nagashimark O (21:27, KURUKURU-P)

The match begins with J.H. and Rocky teaming up on Nagashimark since they see him as stepping on their turf while he already has Nagashima to worship. But after J.H.’s body block accidentally knocked Rocky out of the ring, Nagashimark seized the opportunity to use Chikayo’s KuruKuru-P on J.H. He spun round and round until J.H. felt dizzy. He then climbed up the pole and freed Yoneyama. However, Yoneyama was upset that Oliver only took on the moniker – Yoneyamark for a short time, and refused to share him with Chika, so she performed her U.S.-ZOU on Oliver, knocking him out, and demanded the match re-start. 

Yoneyama 3-Way (Restart): X J.H. vs. Rocky O (09:12, Reverse Tiger Driver Cut Back)

The match restarted with Rocky and J.H. after Oliver was eliminated. Rocky managed to counter J.H.’s Rev. Tiger Driver and score the pin. He then climbed up the pole and freed Yoneyama. Yoneyama was not havin’ it however. She told Jonathan that she doesn't like Tom Cruise because of his stance on psychotropic medication and jumping on couches, and since Jonathan looked like Tom Cruise, she told him they could never be, so she used the avalanche-style Shiranui on Rocky to eliminate him.

Yoneyama 3-Way (Restart) O J.H. (0:00, By Virtue of Elimination)

By virtue of elimination, J.H. wins the Yoneyama 3-Way!

Main Event: BitchMistress Retirement Match: BitchMistress vs. Kapengmabula w/Mizztress as special referee (54:19, H.B.I.C.)

After last week's record time beating MutaKushi, Kapeng is confident going in that she'll be triumphant. But the two were toe to toe, trading offenses back and forth. The match went almost to the 1-hour time limit, with both scoring some near-falls. Kapeng almost got a 3 count with her KP H.I. Tigerbomb but BitchMistress was close enough to the ropes to grasp it. After a missed Diving Dropkick, BitchMistress picks Kapeng up, and connects with the H.B.I.C. (Descrator) for the win!

The two hugged it out afterwards. Then BitchMistress had her retirement ceremony - followed by flowers from all the JFW members, and the audience. She then received the customary 10-gong ritual to send her off from YT Video Retirement. Her videos on YouTube will be missed. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:39:09 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline M.H.C. ~ Ambassador to the Grand Bichy of Homewreckia

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2009, 10:37:48 PM »
Main Event: BitchMistress Retirement Match: BitchMistress vs. Kapengmabula w/Mizztress as special referee (54:19, H.B.I.C.)

After last week's record time beating MutaKushi, Kapeng is confident going in that she'll be triumphant. But the two were toe to toe, trading offenses back and forth. The match went almost to the 1-hour time limit, with both scoring some near-falls. Kapeng almost got a 3 count with her KP H.I. Tigerbomb but BitchMistress was close enough to the ropes to grasp it. After a missed Diving Dropkick, BitchMistress picks Kapeng up, and connects with the H.B.I.C. (Descrator) for the win!

The two hugged it out afterwards. Then BitchMistress had her retirement ceremony - followed by flowers from all the JFW members, and the audience. She then received the customary 10-gong ritual to send her off from YT Video Retirement........and then in a RARE show of emotion the BitchMistress thanked her awesome fans and friends for the support and craziness and told them that she's going to fulfill their request for ONE. LAST. UPLOAD. Afterwards, she summoned her scantily clad minions often referred to as "those people" and carried her in a golden chariot to her country "estate" to live the good life of being TEH BADDEST BITCH! *approve

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2009, 11:37:27 PM »

The two hugged it out afterwards. Then BitchMistress had her retirement ceremony - followed by flowers from all the JFW members, and the audience. She then received the customary 10-gong ritual to send her off from YT Video Retirement........and then in a RARE show of emotion the BitchMistress thanked her awesome fans and friends for the support and craziness and told them that she's going to fulfill their request for ONE. LAST. UPLOAD. Afterwards, she summoned her scantily clad minions often referred to as "those people" and carried her in a golden chariot to her country "estate" to live the good life of being TEH BADDEST BITCH! *approve

*applauds* I imagine it as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJgDPvfqntQ

without all the booing.

SWIFT made this.

Offline J.H. - Firmly Re-Dedicated to Yoneyama!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2009, 05:34:36 AM »
J.H. Presents Post-Match Interview
[J.H. isin the interview area, the adorable Yone-chan with him]
J.H.: Listen, I told you I was gonna win the Yoneyama but you didn't believe me... why didn't yu believe me when I said I was gonna win? You need to realize that I'm #1 and the best! Yoe-chan knows this, right Yone-chan?

[turns to Yoneyama]
Kaori Yoneyama: HAI!

J.H.: See! See! If Yone-chan says it you know it to be true!
[Yoneyma motions for J.H. to come closer so she can wisper in his ear]

J.H.: No Yone-chan, you are right! I will prove my superiority at every turn by defending Yone-chan in every match! I will defend her and I will amintain her because no one will take my Yone-chan away from me... NO ONE!

Retire At 30?
Kaori Yoneyama Has Only Just Begun To Fight~!

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2009, 06:12:00 AM »
I call shenanigans on that three way match xO

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2009, 07:11:56 AM »
I am simply agahst that you think there was any sort of skullduggery on my part! Yone-chan chose me... now if you exscuse me, I have to take her out for Mongolian grill/BBQ...

James
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 11:28:45 AM by J.H. »

Retire At 30?

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
  • Team Strong Tits! Uuuuuuuuu!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
I wont be able to make it to the next show...
Instead Kinniku Mullet will take my place...

Facebook: http://facebook.com/​mrkinnikumike
Twitter: mrkinnikumike87

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
JFW Vol. IV – Cherry Flavored Ice Cream

The 4th installment of the JFW is announced today. The first match will feature JFW Newcomer - BusterWolf, teaming up with his idol Tanny Mouse, against J.H. and his new buddy Yoneyama.

Match 1: BusterWolf / Tanny Mouse vs. J.H. / Yoneyama (15 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The 2nd match will be the GR-8 title match between Nagashimark and current champ YoshiTonic. This came about after Nagashimark issued a challenge to the newly minted GR-8 Champ and he is getting his wish in a title match.
Match 2: GR-8 Championship Match: Nagashimark vs. YoshiTonic © (30 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The 3rd match comes because of a request by MutaKushi, dissatisfied with the outcome of his last match against Kapeng, who wishes to redeem himself in a re-match.

Match 3: Revenge is Sweet – MutaKushi1301 vs. Kapengmabula (25 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The main event will crown a JFW member with the most prestigious championship belt in the league - the JFW Ironman Softcore Championship. The match will be a 10-person Battle Royale - with the last person being the champ. Rules are over the top rope, pin fall, and submissions. The order of entrance was randomly selected.

Main Event: JFW Ironman Softcore Championship : 10-Person Battle Royale (No Time Limit, Over the Top Rope, Pins, Submissions Elimination Rule) Order of Entrance:
Rocky, Uncle Oni, Bolshoi Cousin, LionessBull, Kori, HEN, Kinniku (Mullet), ELPS, BitchMistress, Vamp

POLL FOR THE SHOW: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?588528-APbpWLzGSd
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:25:18 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:48 AM »
JFW – Cherry Flavored Ice Cream (Results)

Match 1: O BusterWolf / Tanny Mouse vs. J.H. X / Yoneyama (11:34, Northern Star Driver)

The match features the debut of BusterWolf to the JFW arena. He begins the match with a test of strength with J.H. James used his size to his advantage and knocked BW to the floor. Yoneyama comes in and helps J.H. stomp on Buster. The match progresses, after Buster dodges a Lariat from J.H., Tanny runs out and headbutts James, setting him up for the Carni (a modified armlock) from Buster. Luckily before James tapped out, Yoneyama came in and made the save. J.H. reasserts his dominance, and then hit his finisher – the Reverse Tiger Driver. But before the ref could start counting, J.H. notices both Rocky and Nagashimark on the top rope. They executed a Double Missile Dropkick to J.H. Buster then gets up, groggy, but manages to pick J.H. up and hits his finisher – the Northern Star Driver. But after that Buster is all spent and collapses, Tanny Mouse runs in, grabs the limp Buster, and places him over J.H., as the ref counts to 3.

Rocky and Nagashimark announced that this was revenge for J.H. “winning” Yoneyama. Rocky asked Yoneyama for another chance to go against J.H. Yoneyama thought for a minute, and said although she feels a certain kinship to jobbers, she would prefer to hang around winners. So she granted a re-match between Rocky and J.H. to see who would win.

Match 2: GR-8 Championship Match: X Nagashimark vs. YoshiTonic O (22:06, Cher-acanara)

Nagashimark was dissastisfied that he was not included in the title match for the GR-8 (G@y Acting Str8) Championship Title. So after YoshiTonic’s win last week, he issued a challenge to the new champ, stating that HE is the g@yest acting str8 in JoshiFans.

The match went long, with Nagashimark trying hard to pin YoshiTonic. Nagashimark got a near-fall with a Fisherman Buster, followed by the Half Nelson Suplex, but Yoshi kicked out. Nagashimark, growing desperate, pulls out a new finisher – Celine’s Poseidon (not unlike Bull’s Poseidon,  but more gay), but Yoshi counters it into a pin for a near-fall. The end came when Yoshi used his own new finisher – the Cher-acanara (not unlike Hurracanara, but more gay) for the pin.

Afterwards, YoshiTonic extended a hand to Nagashimark, telling him that he has potential, that he just needs to work a little bit more, but he sees Nagashimark as the future hope for the gayest str8 men. Then Nagashimark reminded YoshiTonic that he’s 40. YoshiTonic exclaimed that he thought Oliver was in his 20’s or 30’s, and the two traded skin care tips.

Match 3: Revenge is Sweet – X MutaKushi1301 vs. Kapengmabula O (07:42, Purple Thunder Driver)

Unhappy with the short match he had last time with Kapeng, Muta has abandoned all illusions of love and affection, and has instead channeled his energies to darker means. He has pledged to destroyed the “Bubbly Coffee”. Kapeng came to the ring in her PJs, as she has not been feeling her best. But she’s still confident that she’ll win easily. The match begins with no presenting of flowers this time. Muta goes right for Kapeng with a Lariat, and attempts his KP Buster (named after Kapeng) and gets a 2 count. Kapeng finally gets riled up, and rips off her PJs, revealing a leather, dominatrix-like outfit underneath. She dominates Muta for the next several minutes, and ends things with her Purple Thunder Driver. Afterwards, she poses for pictures with her leather heel-clad foot on top of Muta’s chest as he lies panting.

Match 4: JFW Championship : 10-Person Battle Royale (Order of Elimination: Kori, HEN, Rocky, BitchMistress, Bolshoi Cousin, Kinniku, ELPS, Uncle Oni, Vamp) Winner: LionessBull (34:21, Victory Roll Cutback)

Rocky and Uncle Oni are in the ring first. The two go back and forth, and Uncle almost got a 3-count with his Riot Starter before Rocky kicked out. In a bit, Bolshoi Cousin comes in. He and Rocky tag teamed Oni, almost pushing him over the ropes but Oni held on. LionessBull comes in and just wanders around the ring while the other 3 go at it. HEN comes in, and he helps Oni out, evening the odds. When Kori came in, Oni was just about to come at Bolshoi with a Lariat, but Bolshoi ducks, and Oni hits Kori instead, knocking her out of the ring. Kori muttered something about revoking Oni’s global mod status and walked off. Kori is the 1st eliminated. While Oni is distracted over what he had done, Bolshoi and Rocky used a double flying dropkick to knock HEN out of the ring. HEN is the 2nd eliminated. Rocky turned right on Bolshoi and tries to get him in an armlock. Seeing her buddy Cousin in trouble, LionessBull rushes over, pushes Rocky off Cousin, and picks him up for the Ligerbomb for the 3 count. Rocky is the 3rd eliminated. Kinniku gets in and he and Oni revive the Double Oni’s, and they gang up on Cousin and LionessBull. ELPS slips in unnoticed and distracts Double Oni’s. BitchMistress makes her entrance. She knocks the men out one by one, and then forms an impromptu tag team with LionessBull to eliminate all the male players. But Kinniku led a rebellion by hopping onto BitchMistress, and everyone follows suit, piling on top of each other, pinning BitchMistress while the ref counted to 3. BitchMistress is the 4th eliminated. KiKinniku looked pleased with himself that he got the opportunity to “pin” BitchMistress. He’s in fact so excited that he gives Cousin a hug. ELPS did not enjoy this public display of affection, so he pushed Kinniku, who landed on top of Cousin, pinning him, and the ref counted to 3, Cousin is the 5th eliminated. Kinniku and ELPS argue with each other, and Uncle Oni takes the opportunity and rushes at them, hitting a Double Lariat. But LionessBull follows right behind and hits Oni with a Body Attack. Kinniku falls out first, then ELPS, followed by Oni. They are the 6th, 7th & 8th eliminated, respectively.  Outside, Kinniku accuse Oni of betraying him, and Oni stated that it’s every man for himself. Vamp finally enters the ring. She goes right for LionessBull, and gets her in the Zappagatame. LionessBull held on, refusing to tap out, and finally reached the ropes to break the hold. Vamp almost got a pin with a German Suplex into a bridge, but LionessBull managed to kick out. Vamp goes for a Victory Roll pin but LionessBull counters into a Victory Roll Cutback for the 3 count.

LionessBull becomes the 1st JFW Ironmanwomen Softcore Champion. After the match, Vamp, dissatisfied with the outcome, challenged the new champ to a match at the next JFW show. LionessBull told her to bring it on.

POLL RESULTS: https://www.formspring.com/admin/data.php?588528sapita23qzD

Note: The outcome of the last match is determined by number of votes for each column. For example, LionessBull won because she received 3 votes for her to be the Battle Royale winner. For the other order of elimination, when there is a tie of highest votes to  be eliminated, I use a random dice generator to randomly choose who goes first.

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »
Shouldn't it be the collected votes in like say. Each column is worth its amount, with WINNER being worth like 15 points? But everything else being worth their ammount?

IN ANYCASE JFW's FIRST VIDEO PROMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGzjcegOz30

Yes I realize the amount of gayness in it :(

Also seriously...how did JH and Yoneyama lose? Sooo much sad making :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 01:56:16 AM by PenginPenginELPS »

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2009, 07:39:34 AM »
"Then Nagashimark reminded YoshiTonic that he’s 40. YoshiTonic exclaimed that he thought Oliver was in his 20’s or 30’s, and the two traded skin care tips. "

my new sig. . . *whee

Nice vid, ELPS.  But I want to challenge a couple of lines:

1.  Clean wrestler who never cheats?   riiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt
2.  New dynasty of non-lameness?  that line proves the dynasty is lame

--teasing, of course.  nothing but love for ya, baby boy. . .
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 07:42:42 AM by Code Tonic »

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2009, 08:04:12 AM »
J.H. Presents: A moment Outside Kaori Yoneyama's Dressing Room
J.H.: You see what you people have done? Driving a wedge between me and my beloved Yone-chan? HOW DARE YOU! Now my Yone-chan will not talk to me. She doubts me... DOUBTS ME! I, whi is #1 and The Best!
[Yoneyama pops her head out from behind the door, beaning J.H. on the head wth plush of Commando Bolshoi]
Yoneyama: J.H. NO BAKA! [slams the door shut again]
J.H.: You cowards... Rocky, Nagashimark I will have my comeuppance upon you both! The match is made no? The match is made yes! But I want no chicanery. I am a man of honor and integrity. A Spring from which virtue flows you understand. Thus I ask... NAY DEMAND that our rematch be held in the most feared match type of all... THE JWP KIDDIE POOL SUBMERSION MATCH!
[Yoneyama pops her head out in stunned surprise]
Yoneyama: NANI?!?
J.H.: Yes Yone-chan, This is what I am willing to go through to prove myslef as your champion. I fear the match not for I can swim like a fish but have the strength of a gorilla and my devotion to your cause burns hotter than a billion suns! Rocky, Nagashimark, acccept my challenge lest you be deemed cowards by the only one that matters [cups Yoneyama' face by the chin] YONE-CHAN!

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:19:32 AM by J.H. »

Retire At 30?

Offline Supreme Rebel Leader MutaKushi1301

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel!
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2009, 08:25:45 AM »
Match 3: Revenge is Sweet – X MutaKushi1301 vs. Kapengmabula O (07:42, Purple Thunder Driver)

Unhappy with the short match he had last time with Kapeng, Muta has abandoned all illusions of love and affection, and has instead channeled his energies to darker means. He has pledged to destroyed the “Bubbly Coffee”. Kapeng came to the ring in her PJs, as she has not been feeling her best. But she’s still confident that she’ll win easily. The match begins with no presenting of flowers this time. Muta goes right for Kapeng with a Lariat, and attempts his KP Buster (named after Kapeng) and gets a 2 count. Kapeng finally gets riled up, and rips off her PJs, revealing a leather, dominatrix-like outfit underneath. She dominates Muta for the next several minutes, and ends things with her Purple Thunder Driver. Afterwards, she poses for pictures with her leather heel-clad foot on top of Muta’s chest as he lies panting.

*fu No Fair!! Her dominatrix outfit distracted me!!

That woman's got some nice thick thighs(I recon)!!
Enter my Yearbook
Mutatron's Myspace page

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »
Shouldn't it be the collected votes in like say. Each column is worth its amount, with WINNER being worth like 15 points? But everything else being worth their ammount?

IN ANYCASE JFW's FIRST VIDEO PROMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGzjcegOz30

Yes I realize the amount of gayness in it :(

Also seriously...how did JH and Yoneyama lose? Sooo much sad making :(

Good point ELPSy, I actually did that first, giving each column a point (i.e. 1st column 1 point, 2nd 2 points, etc.) and guess who da winner was? - ME! It wasn't in da stars,  so I went with the other option. No worries, we'll have a title defense soon enough...

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2009, 10:20:56 AM »
I'd rather you had won TO BE HONEST

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »

ELPS and LionessBull = not the best of interwebz pals. . . *bwah

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »

ELPS and LionessBull = not the best of interwebz pals. . . *bwah

Seriously...

Well, I didn't want to be accused of booking myself to be the 1st champ. Plus I woulda had to win over Kori cuz she had the 2nd highest points. I ain't doing dat...nu uh...

LionessBull won because she had the highest votes for her to win, so, that's the reason.

Lookin good ELPS, I'll check out your vid when I get home, but all that kickin seems to have done you good~

YoshiTonic: LOL @ your new sig, love it!

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »
But look she also got the most amount of 1st round eliminations. And most of her placing are in the lower ranks. If  you add all the points together the way I was saying, she actually is one of the lowest earners. Why should she get the number 1 place just because despite all that she happened to get 1 extra point over you, oni, and rocky? I just don't think it's fair that she got outvoted but gets the title because she got lucky to have just barely enough votes in the final category despite being having so few many people eliminating her early.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2009, 04:56:37 PM »
But look she also got the most amount of 1st round eliminations. And most of her placing are in the lower ranks. If  you add all the points together the way I was saying, she actually is one of the lowest earners. Why should she get the number 1 place just because despite all that she happened to get 1 extra point over you, oni, and rocky? I just don't think it's fair that she got outvoted but gets the title because she got lucky to have just barely enough votes in the final category despite being having so few many people eliminating her early.

News Flash: Closer examination, there were some envelope stuffing for a couple of players. So the JFW Ironman Softcore Championship will be revoked and a new champion will be crowned shortly. My apologies for this, it seemed to have become more political than I had intended. This is just for fun y'all. But anyhoos, envelope stuff is not fair and I will institute a new system to crown the new champ.

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2009, 05:44:44 PM »
A new system, eh?  How about 3d20 rolled seven times and multiplied by pi?  Whoever gets the highest score wins. . .

I think you might have meant "ballot stuffing" -- envelope stuff is when you put things in envelopes and mail them to people.  Ballot stuff is when you cheat by voting a bunch of times illegitimately. 

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »
Ugh! Everyone's a critic.

OK OK, ballot stuffing. Actually, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. It could be as simple as forgetting that they've already voted and whatnot. Anyhoo, I'll post something again soon.

Offline Her Majesty Queen Kori I

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • Joshi Fans
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2009, 09:36:55 PM »
THERE SHALL BE NO BALLOT STUFFING ON JOSHIFANS.COM!

*pod
You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants!

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »
I usually check, but this time I didn't. There is evidence of 2 separate incidences of duplicate votes. I've deleted them, and used the point system to add up the scores for the JFW Ironman Softcore Championship Battle Royale (i.e. 1 point for a vote of 1st eliminated, 2 points for a vote of 2nd eliminated...10 points for a vote of Winner, etc.), and the restults are:

Order of Elimination: HEN (47 pts), Kinniku (53 pts), LionessBull (55 pts), Uncle Oni (63 pts), Rocky (66 pts), Vamp & ELPS (70 pts), BitchMistress (71 pts), Kori (79 pts). Winner of the JFW Ironman Softcore Championship, with 86 pts, is your truly, Bolshoi Cousin.

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »

*pod

It's cool, Boss.  It was only envelope stuffing this time around, and I think lessons have been learned.   *approve

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2009, 12:27:47 AM »

*pod

It's cool, Boss.  It was only envelope stuffing this time around, and I think lessons have been learned.   *approve

Don't make fun of my ESL, lol~  *kori