Author Topic: JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling  (Read 89858 times)

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
Re: Members' Puroresu Profiles
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2009, 07:39:46 AM »
aww I have to face Kori? I have a feeling I'm not gunna win that one  *give

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
  • Team Strong Tits! Uuuuuuuuu!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2009, 08:33:07 AM »

Im sorry man, I had to choose the hawwwt bosslady

Facebook: http://facebook.com/​mrkinnikumike
Twitter: mrkinnikumike87

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2009, 09:46:11 AM »

Dude yeah, teh gays always win.

SWIFT made this.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
JFW – Cherry Blossom (July 21, 2009) - RESULTS

March 1: Clear Heels Collide: O Vamp vs. ELPS X (10:03, Zappagatame)

The two tag team partners and friends face off in this match. Highlights: The match was unfavorable for ELPS from the beginning, since the ref was a handsome, NEO GM Koda-lookalike. Therefore ELPS was very distracted. ELPS did get some near-falls by pointing one direction shouting: “OMG it’s a trampy shoe sale!” and rolling Vamps up when she turned to look. But ultimately ELPS’ fetish got the best of him. After accidentally bumping into the ref knocking the ref flat on his back (or WAS is an accident?), ELPS goes to make sure he was OK. Vamp took the opportunity to get him in the Zappagatame, her signature submission move. ELPS tapped out at 10:03. Afterwards, the ref came over and sprayed sports mist on ELPS and massaged his shoulder and arm, leading some to speculate that perhaps ELPS tapped out earlier than he needed to.

Match 2: /\ Bill Zero / Lioness Bull vs. BitchMistress / MutaKushi1301 /\ (30:00, Time Limit Draw)

Bill arrived with a pair of Nunchuks, while LionessBull came with a Tin Can. BitchMistress changed her JoshiFans forum screen name again right before the match, and Muta brought his lucky charm – a picture of Kapeng. The match began without incident, except the announcer had to pause and take a breath while announcing LionessBull’s full name. As the match progressed, BitchMistress grew annoyed at her tag partner for commentating on their whole match as if this was a MWE production. The two had a bit of in-fighting, which Bill and LionessBull took advantage of. LionessBull almost got a 3-count on Muta with her signature Sitout Powerbomb, but the bell was struck indicating the time limit. The two sides had a stare-down afterwards.

Match 3: X Rocky vs. Kori O (13:56, Yellow Card)

Rocky and Kori had a minor incident recently whereby Rocky had felt UJWF had been generating great interest among JoshiFans users and is one of the main revenue generators for the website, and deserved to have its own forum. Therefore he made a formal request to Kori who happily obliged. But Rocky made the fatal mistake of not expressing gratitude, which while was a slip of mind, came off as the UJWF President & CEO throwing his weight around. So Kori had to put El Presidente in his place.

The match was pretty much a squash. Rocky attempted some offenses but would get loudly booed and hissed at, by all the str8 men and most of the women of JoshiFans forum whenever he even got near Kori. The end of the match came when Kori used the Yellow Card to make Rocky submit. After the match, Kori shook hands with Rocky, signaling no hard feelings, but warned: “Just watch it next time, kid!”.

Main Event: Bolshoi Cousin / Nagashimark O vs. Mr. Kinniku Oni X / Uncle Oni (35:23, NAWASHIMARK)

The Tasselmaniax came out in their signature masks and tassels from head to toe. Bolshoi came out on his unicycle, with Nagashimark walking beside him. The Double Oni’s had matching black t-shirts. But Kinniku’s had an image of Sonoko Kato on his, while Oni’s had a picture the Shirai Sisters on it, and in one hand he was holding the used uniform of Io’s that he had bid and won, twirling it around above his head, occasionally sniffing it.

The match went long, and the Oni’s were dominating. Kinniku almost got a pin on Cousin with the Shuper Kamikaze Bomb but Nagashimark made the save. The end came however when after Oni accidentally nailed Kinniku with a mean Lariat, Nagashimark took the opportunity to wrap Kinniku up in the NAWASHIMARK for the 3 count. Kinniku was furious and for a minute turned into his heel persona – Kinniku Mullet and rampaged around the ring. But by then the more nimble Tasselmaniax had already slipped out the ring and were showering the ring with ashes, before running out the arena. Double Oni’s vow revenge.

Poll results for Cherry Blossoms: https://www.formspring.com/admin/data.php?588528sapita23qzD

Again, results are completely determined by poll results. Also, if you'd like to participate, feel free to PM me match suggestions (that does not involved killing the entire JFW Roster - we'll save that for the Finale), pictures to be puroresurized, etc.

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 11:51:12 AM »
JFW - Cherry Berry Extraordinary

The 1st match is a suggested match from last week. We all know why this is here!

Match 1: MutaKushi vs. Kapeng (15 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The 2nd match is Metros versus Onis, TO THE DEATH!

Match 2: Metrosessuals vs. Oni’s – MetroBigMike / Metromark (Nagashimark) vs. Mr. Kinniku Oni / Uncle Oni (30 Minutes, No Limits Rule)

The 3rd match is highly anticipated....by HEN that is.

Match 3: Vectors vs. Mod-Stick – HEN vs. Kori (25 Minutes, No Limits Rule)

The Main event is the winner of the submitted match type from last week! Thunder "Queens"! The match rule is by JoshiFans Queens rule - which just means you have to be a Joshifans Queen to participate. Cousin and ELPS will be accompanied by Danshoku Dino, while Vamp and LionessBull will be accompanied by Kori.

Main Event: Thunder "Queens" Bolshoi Cousin / ELPS w/Danshoku Dino vs. Vamp / LionessBull w/Kori (45 Minutes, JoshiFans Queens Rule)

POLL FOR THIS WEEK: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?588528-APbpWLzGSd

*** P.S. Dun 4get you can always PM me your desired finishing movezzz
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 12:51:37 PM by Bullfight Cousin »

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »
lol. .."Queens"

SWIFT made this.

Offline J.H. - Firmly Re-Dedicated to Yoneyama!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2009, 08:34:22 AM »
Just wait, when someoe makes me an avatar all hell will rain down!

James

Retire At 30?
Kaori Yoneyama Has Only Just Begun To Fight~!

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
Just wait, when someoe makes me an avatar all hell will rain down!

James

Sounds like an invitation der... heh heh

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »
YES! Fear my awesome lucharesu!

Marvel as my knees give out right after the opening bell!

James

Retire At 30?

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »
JFW - Cherry Berry Extraordinary (Results)

Match 1: X MutaKushi1301 vs. Kapengmabula O (00:07, KP H.I. Tigerbomb)

The match began with some gifting of flowers. But instead of from fans to the wrestlers, it was from MutaKushi to Kapeng, a dozen roses. In true heel fashion, Kapeng used them to hit MutaKushi over the head. She immediately picked MutaKushi up and hit her finisher KP H.I. Tigerbomb for the 3 count.

Match 2: O MetroBigMikefromNY / Nagashimark vs. Mr. Kinniku Oni / Uncle Oni X (14:35, Metro Lariat)

The match featured the Metrosessuals versus the Oni’s. The match went back and forth, with both sides getting in serious offenses. But the end came when Nagashimark distracted Uncle Oni with a photobook of Ai Kago, and MetroBigMike connected with a mean Metro Lariat for the pin.

Match 3: HEN vs. Kori (9:22, Attack w/Mod Stick)

The match had HEN going against his idol and obsession – Kori. As with last week, the match was pretty much a squash. HEN’s attempt to use his Lion Cock on his opponent, err, I mean Lion Cock Finisher on Kori were all countered. The end came when Kori used her Mod Stick to beat HEN into submission, which he seemed to secretly enjoy.

Main Event: Bolshoi Cousin X / ELPS w/Danshoku Dino vs. Vamp / LionessBull O w/Kori (20:17, Lygerbomb)

This is the first ever “Thunder Queens” match in JFW history. On one side we have Bolshoi Cousin and ELPS, accompanied by Danshoku Dino, and the other we have Vamp and LionessBull, accompanied by Kori. Cousin almost had the match won when Vamp and LionessBull had some disagreements amongst each other and he used the Lemonlight finisher to get a near-fall on LionessBull. But the end came when LionessBull reversed Bolshoi’s hurracanara attempt into a big Lygerbomb for the 3-count. The Queens of JoshiFans all shook hands and hugged afterwards, and Dino pulled everyone’s pants down and ran away.

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2009, 01:32:56 AM »
Longassnameshoutboxspammer's team won? Guess it must've been the Vamp/Kori rub.

Offline Supreme Rebel Leader MutaKushi1301

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel!
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2009, 07:08:36 AM »
Match 1: X MutaKushi1301 vs. Kapengmabula O (00:07, KP H.I. Tigerbomb)

The match began with some gifting of flowers. But instead of from fans to the wrestlers, it was from MutaKushi to Kapeng, a dozen roses. In true heel fashion, Kapeng used them to hit MutaKushi over the head. She immediately picked MutaKushi up and hit her finisher KP H.I. Tigerbomb for the 3 count.

*lukie I want a rematch!!

That woman's got some nice thick thighs(I recon)!!
Enter my Yearbook
Mutatron's Myspace page

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2009, 07:40:17 AM »
I look forward to me cutting a rambling, Antichristo style promo!

James

Retire At 30?

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »
I look forward to me cutting a rambling, Antichristo style promo!

James

That made me laugh.*haha

I wins a match!

SWIFT made this.

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »
For the record... I like the idea of my Finisher being called Unknown!
It is the perfect gag to compliment the profile!
As for what it actually is... The REverse Tiger Driver! Gotta rep old school BJPW after all. Also I gotta go old school lucha rudo and UN FOUL everyone  *haha

James

Retire At 30?

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »
I forgot to post this with the results. If folks are interested, here is the last JFW show's poll results:

https://www.formspring.com/admin/data.php?588528sapita23qzD

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 09:37:53 PM »
Update: August 6, 2009  Added Puroresurized YoshiTonic

Full Roster (as of July 28, 2009):

From Left: Vamp; Rocky; Kinniku; ELPS; Cousin; BigMike; Nagashimark; Oni; Bitchmistress; Kapeng; LionessBull; Bill.Zero; Kori; MutaKushi; HEN; BusterWolf; J.H.; YoshiTonic
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 04:03:48 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »
JFW BitchMistress YT Retirement Special

The card for the upcoming JFW show is announced. The show will be dedicated to BitchMistress’ announced retirement as a YouTube legend. The show will feature a special match as requested by BitchMistress. Also, as a special show, it will also feature more matches.

The first match will determine the coronation of the 1st GR8 (G@y-acting-Str8 / Metro) Openweight Champion in JFW history. The contenders are JFW newcomer YoshiTonic, who will be going up against MetroBigMike.

Match 1 – GR8 Openweight Championship Match: YoshiTonic vs. MetroBigMikefromNY (30 Minute Timed, No Time Limit)

The second match is a winner from the submitted matches last week. The idea is Loli-lovers (Bill.zero & Uncle Oni) versus Bolshoi Cousin and ELPS.

Match 2: Loli-Lovers VS p33n-Lovers: Bill.zero / Uncle Oni vs. Bolshoi Cousin / ELPS (25 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The third match will be a grudge match between Vamp and LionessBull. During last week’s match where the two teamed up, there were some tension and harsh words exchanged. This match will settle that once and for all.

Match 3: Grudge Match: Vamp vs. LionessBull (15 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The fourth match will be a 3-Way match featuring the three self-professed Yoneyama-lovers in JoshiFans – J.H. (also JFW newcomer), Rocky, and Nagashimark (who once went by Yoneyamark). The match is won when one of the contenders is able to climb up a pole and free a tied up Yoneyama. All three are eager for the match and will go all out to win!

Match 4: Yoneyama 3-Way: J.H. vs. Rocky vs. Nagashimark (25 Minute Timed, Yoneyama on a Pole Rules)

The main event is a match specially requested by BitchMistress, to face Kapengmabula in the JFW ring, with Mizztress as the special referee. There will be no time limit, match will end by pinfall, submission, or K.O.

Main Event: BitchMistress Retirement Match: BitchMistress vs. Kapengmabula w/Mizztress as special referee (60 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

POLL FOR THIS JFW SHOW: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?588528-APbpWLzGSd
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:27:38 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
Promo Time with J.H.
Ok, lemme tell you something, I'm J.H. and I'm the best. No one can beat the J.H. Now I dunno who is gonna wrestle against me but I'm gonan show the people that I am #1 and the best... I'm gonna get that Yoneyama off that pole because I am the best. NOT NAGASHIMARK! NOT ROCKY! BUT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

James

Retire At 30?

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2009, 12:49:05 AM »
{I think I'll jump on the bandwagon that J.H. has started and cut a promo...and for the record, this promo, along with any others that I may or may not cut in the future, are totally In Character; so when someone gets offended, please remember that I don't really mean it}

fade from black onto a shot of Reina Tanaka's Alo Hello photobook's front and back covers, fingerprint smudges along the edges of the glossy paper are evidence that this is an often perused piece of eye candy...

...as if the dirty hands currently gripping said photobook didn't give that fact away immediately.

The voice of Uncle Oni can be heard from behind the book, but he's not about to stop looking at pictures of cross-eyed Yankii hotness just to address the JFW faithful.

Pardon me if I don't put the book down and look into the camera to address the masses, but the sweet smell of Io is beginning to wear off, so I had to stash it in the bottom of her hamper for a bit to "recharge" it, and I'm gonna be all lucha about the kamen and not let anyone see me without the mask.  Trust me, I'm doing you a favor.

But onto the business at hand...First, it's a sad day indeed in the joshi puroresu world as far as TEH EVIL~! is concerned.  As someone who also does their part to try to spread the joshi greatness worldwide, BitchMistress retiring from the youtubes is going to leave a void that nobody could completely fill.

So, it is in her honor that myself and the king of the puroresu music video, Bill.Zero have teamed up.  Sure, our team is being billed as the Loli-Lovers, and the match is against the p33n-lovers, but really...we all know that it's only being billed that way because "Team Posts-Awesome-stuff vs. Team Pointless-Posts-Yaoi-Power-Bottoms" is both mean and difficult to say, and that's even fully ignoring that whole brutally true thing.

Anyways...ELPS, your recent studies into the world of the Hello! Project is not going to help you against the combined might of me and Bill's H!Ptasticness!  Bolshoi Cousin, do yourself a favor and stay on the apron untangling all those tassles...because us Loli-Lovers aren't fighting tonight for the sake of impressing the 4chan loli, oh no...

...tonight, we fight to send BitchMistress off into retirement, and the beating we are going to dish out would make the LCO cringe and will compel Bitchmistress to upload one last time!

fade to black as Uncle Oni turns the page...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:52:56 AM by Uncle Oni »
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2009, 06:28:57 AM »
[/dennis_stamp]

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »
{I think I'll jump on the bandwagon that J.H. has started and cut a promo...and for the record, this promo, along with any others that I may or may not cut in the future, are totally In Character; so when someone gets offended, please remember that I don't really mean it}

fade from black onto a shot of Reina Tanaka's Alo Hello photobook's front and back covers, fingerprint smudges along the edges of the glossy paper are evidence that this is an often perused piece of eye candy...

...as if the dirty hands currently gripping said photobook didn't give that fact away immediately.

The voice of Uncle Oni can be heard from behind the book, but he's not about to stop looking at pictures of cross-eyed Yankii hotness just to address the JFW faithful.

Pardon me if I don't put the book down and look into the camera to address the masses, but the sweet smell of Io is beginning to wear off, so I had to stash it in the bottom of her hamper for a bit to "recharge" it, and I'm gonna be all lucha about the kamen and not let anyone see me without the mask.  Trust me, I'm doing you a favor.

But onto the business at hand...First, it's a sad day indeed in the joshi puroresu world as far as TEH EVIL~! is concerned.  As someone who also does their part to try to spread the joshi greatness worldwide, BitchMistress retiring from the youtubes is going to leave a void that nobody could completely fill.

So, it is in her honor that myself and the king of the puroresu music video, Bill.Zero have teamed up.  Sure, our team is being billed as the Loli-Lovers, and the match is against the p33n-lovers, but really...we all know that it's only being billed that way because "Team Posts-Awesome-stuff vs. Team Pointless-Posts-Yaoi-Power-Bottoms" is both mean and difficult to say, and that's even fully ignoring that whole brutally true thing.

Anyways...ELPS, your recent studies into the world of the Hello! Project is not going to help you against the combined might of me and Bill's H!Ptasticness!  Bolshoi Cousin, do yourself a favor and stay on the apron untangling all those tassles...because us Loli-Lovers aren't fighting tonight for the sake of impressing the 4chan loli, oh no...

...tonight, we fight to send BitchMistress off into retirement, and the beating we are going to dish out would make the LCO cringe and will compel Bitchmistress to upload one last time!

fade to black as Uncle Oni turns the page...

*Rides on his unicycle in the background back and forth as Uncle Oni cuts his promo, makin' faces behind Oni. Snickers as he switches the mask from Io's hampers to Mio's hampers. Giggles as he slips in some newds of ELPS into the Tanaka photobook, when Oni was not lookin'. Before unicyclin' away, he switches Oni's personal bottle of Vaseline for an unmarked bottle of Mentholatum. Chucklin' away as he goes.*

p.s. dun 4get to vote: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?588528-APbpWLzGSd

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »
{I thought I would copy and paste what Oni wrote but I think not}

[Vamp is sitting on a pile of luggage crates in some dark corner of the venue. She is reading "How to Cheat at Everything (and be a great big heel and get a lot of heat from everyone-even your own family-in the process"]

There's so much to do about nothing around here. As far as I'm concerned winning and loosing are red herrings lackwits obsess over, I'm too good for that. No matter the outcome, I will be superior. As if you didn't know that already.

For the business at hand, I will prove my superiority with great ease. Winners always cheat.
For other people's business- this is the first time I've been solidly behind both wrestlers in a match. I say it's the first time because someone's always wrong and someone's always right. But not this time.

SWIFT made this.

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2009, 02:07:56 PM »
[Dances into the ring to the music of Cher's "Believe".  Takes the mic and waits for the crowd to quiet down.]

I like figure skating.  THE RED SHOES  is one of my favorite movies.  And I have seen Cher twice in concert.

[Turns and walks towards the locker room, humming "I am What I am".  Pauses and looks to the ring.]

So suck it, Bitch!

[Wild applause.  Discos out of the arena to "It's Raining Men."]

Offline Supreme Rebel Leader MutaKushi1301

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel!
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2009, 02:29:22 PM »
(Here's my promo)

[MutaKushi sits on the bleachers at a park somewhere angry at his loss to kapengmabula]

Kapeng! Don't think for one second that this is over between you and I. This fued is only the beginning! You see.....I tried to make peace with you,but in the end I was a fool to believe that! Kapeng! If we ever meet again I won't be so gently.....I will defeat you and humiliate you in any way possiable! Kapeng! Heed my words carefully. Because next time........you won't be so lucky! UNDERSTOOD?!!

[Mutakushi leaves the bleachers]

That woman's got some nice thick thighs(I recon)!!
Enter my Yearbook
Mutatron's Myspace page