Author Topic: JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling  (Read 84454 times)

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
Re: JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2009, 06:22:27 AM »
Yeah that is Mio, but it matters not!

I have hired them both now to extract my revengeupon Rockyama!

James

I was going to come back at you with a promo, but then I realized I don't know what revengeupon means. never the less, I think you'll find that the two of us together will be an unstoppable force, as we take the JFW by storm.

banner by shupercousin *approve

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2009, 07:51:14 AM »
I just pulled another Dennis Stamp.

I don't get it...

He's not booked.

*farts* that's my promo.

SWIFT made this.

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • BumpLust
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2009, 10:52:03 AM »
fade in on Uncle Oni, hiding behind some bushes...

GET DOWN!  Dammit, man, you're gonna blow my cover!  OK, so you're bugging me now about the team Joshifans vs team Constipation...

Um, that's Potenza's Big Bad Dojo...

Meh, ToMAYto/toMAHto...whatever.  With Bolshoi and Korizilla on my side, there's no way we can lose!  But to be on the safe side, I'm still bringing my secret weapon...

Secret weapon?  You have one?  What is it?

If I told you Jager Mist then it wouldn't be secret now, would it?  No more questions...I have a bandwagon to jump on, and there she is!

Oni jumps from behind the bush and goes running after Okuda...after a deep bow and some words not caught on camera, she smiles then slaps his face and walks off.

Let the game begin!
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »

JFW – Cherry So Yummy

Match 1: Fans Bring the Weapons Gauntlet Match – Order of Elimination: Nagashimark, Mr. Kinniku Mike, BusterWolf, Bill.zero, Vamp (05:31, X Bill.zero vs. Vamp O, Voltaire Driver)

The fans brought a host of weapons for the Gauntlet match – including a ton of baseball bats. One sadistic fan even brought a bat wrapped up in barb-wire. Of course, a hardcore match would not be complete with a complete assortment of long, galvanized spikes, great for busting foreheads open. In the pile of weapons was also a kitchen sink. The last item to be brought it was a crutch used by a fan with a cast on his leg.

Nagashimark and Kinniku entered the ring first. They both grabbed a baseball bat and went at each other. The two sparred with one another with the bats, until Nagashimark used a Yakuza Kick to knock Kinniku’s bat out of his hands. Nagashimark then did a bat-assisted Half Nelson Suplex for 2.5 counts. Nagashimark then runs toward Kinniku for the KURUKURU-P, but Kinniku counters with a dropkick to the knee, and Nagashimark crashes into the kitchen sink. Kinniku Mike then beats the kitchen sink into a pulp with the bat. Kinniku then picks half-conscious Nagashimark up and executes the Shuper Kamikazi Bomb for the 3 count.

BusterWolf comes right in and grabs the crutch. But before he could use it on Kinniku, he was knocked down by the barb-wired bat. Kinniku proceeds to bust Buster open with the barb wires. While Buster is writhing on the mat, Kinniku piles a bunch of chairs on the floor. Kinniku executes a Powerbomb onto the chairs, but BusterWolf kicks out in the last second. Kinniku goes for a second Powerbomb, but Buster counters it into a Hurracanara for the 3 count to eliminate Kinniku.

Vamp rushes in and goes right to work. Buster, weakened from the round with Kinniku, was caught right in the Zappagatame, and almost taps out, but manages to grab a baseball bat and beat Vamp off. Buster tries to capitalize on his momentum and goes right for Vamp again. But Vamp was ready, and grabs Buster’s arm and threw him over her shoulders in a Judo Throw. She gets Buster’s arms and gets him in the Zappagatame again. Buster finally tapped out.

Bill.zero is the last person out, and he enters the ring with a Japanese girl that he had recently picked up, as his valet. Bill grabs the crutch and knocks Vamp out before she could strike first. Bill brings a table in the ring, and places Vamp on the table. From the top rope, he performs a Diving Senton onto Vamp, breaking the table in half. Bill parades around the ring in triumpth, and goes to his corner to smooch his valet. She gives him her drink, and Bill takes a sip. Almost immediately, Bill passes out, forgetting about the roofie he slipped in the drink earlier. Vamp, seeing this, goes and grabs Bill, executes the Voltaire Driver and gets the 3 count.

Vamp wins the Fans Bring the Weapon Gauntlet Match!!

Match 2: Coal Miner’s Glove on a Pole Cage Match – /\  J.H. / Io Shirai vs. Rocky  / Kaori Yoneyama /\

This match is a continuation of the feud between Rocky and J.H. The match begins with Rocky and J.H. facing off. The two stiffed each other with Lariats, and J.H. end up winning that round due to his larger size. But Rocky came back and used his agility to his advantage and hit a Diving Missile Dropkick on J.H. The two got into each other’s face, and a elbowing contest ensued. Each started striking harder and harder. Then it dissolved into a shoving match. As each started to shove each other harder and farther, both J.H. and Rocky were shoved so far back they bumped into their partners Io and Kaori. The girls got upset, came into the ring. At the same time, Kaori Yoneyama hits her U.S.-ZON finisher on J.H., and Io hits her Diving Moonsault Press on Rocky, and both got 3 counts. Both J.H. and Rocky were out.

After the match, Io and Kaori decided that they were tired of those two, and both left together.

Match 3: X MutaKushi / LionessBull vs. ELPS / Kapengmabula O (16:43, Purple Thunder Driver)

MutaKushi had been pinned twice by Kapeng, and still he insists on facing off with Kapeng. This time, Muta is partnering with his new friend LionessBull. Kapeng on the other hand is teaming with ELPS. The match begins with ELPS going up against LB. LB dominated ELPS at first, with power moves, but after a Shining Wizard from ELPS, LB stumbles back to tag MutaKushi in. ELPS likewise also tags Kapeng in.

The two stared each other down. Muta goes for a Lariat, but Kapeng no-sold it. LB helps out by taking a chair to Kapeng’s back. Muta takes the opportunity to whip out the KP Buster. Kapeng again no-sold it, getting right back up. She grabs Muta and hits the Purple Thunder Driver. Muta tries to no-sell it too, stumbling up but obviously hurting from the move. This nevertheless surprised Kapeng, and Muta grabbed her and hits the KP Buster again, getting a 2 count. ELPS rushes in, and while still in a seated position, Muta receives a Bootaiken (similar to Billyken) from ELPS. Kapeng follows this up with the Purple Thunder Driver for the 3 count.

Kapeng after the match grabs the mic and yells at Muta to stop challenging her to useless matches where the result is always the same. She walks out the ring with ELPS. LB helps Muta out of the ring.

Main Event: Bolshoi Cousin / Uncle Oni / Kori O vs. Poizen #1 / Poizen #2 / Hank Potenza X (34:04, Queen Kori Backbreaker)

Team Mod of JoshiFans came out together, with Bolshoi Cousin and Oni following owner Kori. In one hand Kori held her weapon of choice – Mod Stick, and in the other, the weapon of death – Ban Stick. Then, lights dimmed, and Team Hank Potenza comes out. They marched out to the Song of the Day – “The Joker” by the Steve Miller Band. Hank Potenza had his Big Bad Dojo’s two students – masked wrestlers Poizen #1 and Poizen #2 with him.
The special referee of the match is was originally going to be Misaki Ohata, but she was not available last minute and JoshiFan’s 1JoshI, who thus far has not been involved in JFW matches, but has agreed to serve as a neutral ref, has stepped up to fill the role.

The match begins with Poizens 1 & 2 ganging up on Bolshoi Cousin. They took turns beating him with his own JFW Ironman Softcore Championship belt. Then, Poizen 1 got Cousin in a Cross Arm Breaker while #2 got him in a figure-4 leglock. Eventually Oni and Kori came in and broke it up.

Oni got tagged in next and worked on Poizen #1. With his sharpened Wota-senses, he noticed some swelling of the chest area, and slight jigglation when Poizen #1 moved and bounced around. But in the heat of the moment he didn’t think much of it. Poizen #1, with his superior speed was able to evade Oni’s attacks and counter them. Finally the two backed off into their corners and tagged in their partner.

Bolshoi Cousin and Poizen #2 face off next. Cousin tried to get revenge from the earlier gang up, and connects with a Shotei. As Cousin goes for a Cobra Twist, he could have almost sworn he felt a sensation of being fondled by #2. He broke up the hold immediately, and goes for a Lemonlight (similar to Commando Bolshoi’s Limelight). With his ass sitting essentially on Poizen 2’s face, the masked wrestler seems giddy. Bolshoi, alarmed, broke off the pin and tagged Kori in. Poizen 2 did likewise, tagging in Hank Potenza.

This is the match up that the crowd has been waiting for and they respond accordingly. Kori strikes first, with her Mod Stick. But given Hank Potenza was not of JoshiFans’ world, the weapon had limited powers. Hank in recently times has been focusing more on MMA so he uses different grapples and strikes to try to take Kori down. Kori had her blue/orange kick pads on, and at one point landed an Axe Kick. She follows this up with a Tornado-A and covers. Hank takes the opportunity to get Kori in a Kimura Lock. Cousin and Oni try to intervene but Poizens 1 & 2 prevent them from doing so.
Finally Kori was able to grab her Ban Stick and beat Hank over the head with it. She then picks him up, hits her Permaban Driver and got a 2.5 count. Kori picks Hank up to do it again, but Hank strikes her with an Elbow, and then executes his finisher – the Fanboy Buster. Hank also got a 2.5 count. By then, both team JoshiFans and team Hank Potenza had come in to assist. Cousin and Poizen #2 took each other out with double Shotei’s. Oni swings at Poizen #1, but he ducks, and hits a Crucifix Bomb on Oni. Poizen #1 runs over and does a Running Cross Body to a seated Kori. Hank follows this up with a Fanboy Crush (leg-cradle MD-II) and Oni made the save in the last second.

Oni tosses Kori the Ban Stick, and she disables Poizen #1 with it, and then beats Hank up. She then gets Hank in the Queen Kori Backbreaker (noki-A Backbreaker) and Hank tapped out.

After the match, Hank praised his two Poizen’s for doing a good job, despite them losing. He took off Poizen #2’s mask and underneath was ELPS. ELPS had been dabbling in the Hank Potenza’s Big Bad Dojo and more recently became a follower of Hank Potenza. JoshiFans were shocked. Hank then went to Poizen #1, saying his skills were unmistakable, and if he saw that skill in any other wrestler he would recognize the said wrestler as talented and a bright star. Poizen #1 then promptly removed the mask to reveal Misaki Ohata underneath (at the same instant Oni understood the bouncing oppais he witnessed earlier).

Hank Potenza was speechless. He grit his teeth and apologized to Ohata for all the times she called her talentless, and then dashed off into the night.
This will likely not be the last we see of Hank Potenza.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:30:58 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »
but manages to grab a baseball bat and beat Vamp off

Dirty.

SWIFT made this.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
but manages to grab a baseball bat and beat Vamp off

Dirty.

LMAO~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Offline Supreme Rebel Leader MutaKushi1301

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel!
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »
(Waring! This promo is for fun only!)

[Mutakushi is in the locker room sitting on the bleachers with a towel over his head. He slowly lifts his head showing an angry face]

You know...........a better man would've quit! Well after my defeat at the hands of "kapeng and ELPS" maybe I should've quit and gone home. But I won't do that. I will not give kapeng,ELPS, or any other joker here the satisfaction of seeing me walk away and quit because of this set back. Kapeng.........don't worry..........I won't challenge you to anymore "useless" matches that will have the same result. Instead I challenge you to a "STEEL CAGE MATCH"! Where the end result will be different! That would be me bashing your brains in on that steel cage and making you bleed gallons and gallons of your own blood! You see.......I don't plan to be nice......I don't plan to be gentle........I plan to hurt you in ways no other wrestler in JFW would ever imagine! Kapeng........one way or the other,you're going down............or I'm gonna take you down with me! UNDERSTOOD?!!!

[Mutakushi lowers his head and the screen fades to black]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:03:48 PM by Supreme Rebel Leader MutaKushi1301 »

That woman's got some nice thick thighs(I recon)!!
Enter my Yearbook
Mutatron's Myspace page

superbullnakano

JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »
(Waring! This promo is for fun only!)

[lionessBull is in the locker room sitting in a chair with her hair all over her face. She slowly lifts his head showing an a blank expression on her face]

You know, it took a lot of guts for someone like that chump ELPS, or whatever his name is these days, to defeat me and Muta. Now Kapeng and I don't have anything against each other but ELPS....he just makes my blood boil. Now ELPS thinks that he can talk a whole lot of crap behind my back but to me, he's just scared that I might beat him...the nerve of him. But you see, Mega Heel LionessBull is not ready to admit defeat, oh no....she is going to keep dominating her foes until she becomes Maximum Heel LionessBull! I'm challenging ELPS...to a First Blood match, Falls Count Anywhere! After I'm done with you ELPS, I'm gonna beat you to a bloody pulp, so you better be ready for a beating of you career!! I'm gonna break, smack, maim and also DESTROY YOU!!!! Until then and until the end of your career, you will NEVER forget the name of...Mega Heel LionessBull....

[starts growling with her head down and points her black sword up towards the sky]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 06:45:59 PM by MegaHeelLionessBull[DaughterOni] »

Offline J.H. - Firmly Re-Dedicated to Yoneyama!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2009, 07:18:33 PM »
I am done chasing these girls!

I need to rededicate myself to the art of the pro-wrestling! I am #1 and the best correct? Then I must prepare to acquire gold for my waist. My pants, they keep falling down yes? Therefore I declare myself in training yes?

This is my march to glory! This is my Flair for the Gold! I will be a champion! I will be the idol of millions upon millions of my cherished fans. I am the hero of the children now.. me... J.H.!

James

Retire At 30?
Kaori Yoneyama Has Only Just Begun To Fight~!

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »
JFW - Special Announcement

It seems that the recent JFW show re-ignited several rivalries. Well, the great news is JFW is trying out something new. For the next show, instead of polls determining the outcomes of JFW matches, the outcomes will be determined fairly by trivia battles. How it works is, folks in the same match will have the same set of trivia questions (about 4 to 6). The questions will all be joshi-related. Some matches may be gimmick matches that will feature questions on specific topics (i.e. Joshi in the 70's, Arsion Q's, etc.). The way to answer questions are doing internet searches, personal knowledge, etc. The questions will be posted at the same time, and participants will have the same amount of time to submit their questions (i.e. 5 days, 1 week). The winner will be the person who answers the most questions correctly. Desired finishers can be PM'd to me before the match is concluded.

For the first inaugural JFW Trivia Show, there will be about 4-5 matches. Sign up will begin NOW. Please reply to this thread to sign up. The card for the first show will be posted on Friday, September 11, 2009. So you have until then to sign up. After that, Questions will be posted during the weekend. Following that, participants will have a certain time period to PM the answers to me. Results will probably be posted 1 week or so after the Q's are posted.

For the 1st Trivia Show, Q's will be by Bolshoi Cousin, Kinniku Mike, Nagashimark, & 1JoshI.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 10:52:03 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2009, 06:29:33 AM »
With the board being down for the last few days is it too late to sign up?

James

Retire At 30?

Mini Kinniku Mike

« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »
Update: August 6, 2009  Added Puroresurized YoshiTonic

Full Roster (as of July 28, 2009):

From Left: Vamp; Rocky; Kinniku; ELPS; Cousin; BigMike; Nagashimark; Oni; Bitchmistress; Kapeng; LionessBull; Bill.Zero; Kori; MutaKushi; HEN; BusterWolf; J.H.; YoshiTonic

I want one.

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »
I think because of the board going down, th signups should be pushed back a few days, in which case count me in

the Fabulous Five:shupercousin, BigMike, Mr. Kinniku Mike, ELPS, and Rocky. It's like the fabulous freebirds, only WAYYY less awesome and WAYYY more gay

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

I want one.

So problem Mikey Jr. Just PM me a pic of you and I'll puroresurize you up!

With the board being down for the last few days is it too late to sign up?

James

Yes the deadline will be pushed back until NEXT FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:40:24 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

superbullnakano

« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »
Sign me up baby!  *approve

Offline Supreme Rebel Leader MutaKushi1301

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel!
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »
 *chl I'll try!

That woman's got some nice thick thighs(I recon)!!
Enter my Yearbook
Mutatron's Myspace page

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »
I don't understand what's going on. :(

SWIFT made this.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2009, 10:50:35 PM »
LOL. Did you see the previous post right before the site went down? http://joshifans.com/joshifansforum/index.php?topic=1208.msg39889#msg39889

You and ELPS must join and team up as Team Clear Heels in the trivia challenge.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2009, 12:34:52 AM »
I'm not good at joshi trivia. :(

SWIFT made this.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2009, 11:49:52 PM »
JFW Inaugural Trivia Battle - Cherry Bomb

Participants confirmed thus far: 1JoshI, Nagashimark, MutaKushi1301, LionessBull, J.H., Rocky, ELPS, Bolshoi Cousin.

Partial Card:

Match 1. Yoneyama Final Showdown - J.H. vs. Rocky (Yoneyama Death Match - Q's on Yoneyama - By Nagashimark/Bolshoi Cousin)
Match 2. MutaKushi1301 / LionessBull vs. ELPS / X (Q's on Joshi's in America - by 1JoshI)
Match 3. [Open Challenge] 1JoshI vs. X (Misc. Q's by Nagashimark/Bolshoi Cousin)
Main Event: Bolshoi Cousin / Nagashimark [Tasselmaniax] vs. X / X (Misc. Q's by Kinniku Mike)

TIMELINE:

Fri. 9/18 - 8:00 PM EST - Sign Up Terminates
Fri. 9/18 - after 8:00 PM EST - Complete card & Q's posted
Tue. 9/22 - 12:00 AM EST - Answers are due
Wed. 9/23 - Results will be posted
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 11:52:44 PM by Bolshoi Cousin »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »
sign me up....every trivia league needs a jobber...
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »
JFW Inaugural Trivia Battle - Cherry Bomb

Participants confirmed thus far: 1JoshI, Nagashimark, MutaKushi1301, LionessBull, J.H., Rocky, ELPS, Vamp, Uncle Oni, Bolshoi Cousin.

Partial Card:

Match 1. Yoneyama Final Showdown - J.H. vs. Rocky (Yoneyama Death Match - Q's on Yoneyama - By Nagashimark/Bolshoi Cousin)
Match 2. MutaKushi1301 / LionessBull vs. Vamp / ELPS (Q's on Joshi's in America - by 1JoshI)
Match 3. [Open Challenge] 1JoshI vs. Uncle Oni (Misc. Q's by Nagashimark/Bolshoi Cousin)
Main Event: Bolshoi Cousin / Nagashimark [Tasselmaniax] vs. X / X (Misc. Q's by Kinniku Mike)

TIMELINE:

Fri. 9/18 - 8:00 PM EST - Sign Up Terminates
Fri. 9/18 - after 8:00 PM EST - Complete card & Q's posted
Tue. 9/22 - 12:00 AM EST - Answers are due
Wed. 9/23 - Results will be posted

There is still time to sign up!!!

Offline rocky2010

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2009, 06:10:10 AM »
I have to ask. Why is the awesomeness of the final showdown between me and J.H an opener when you know we're going to steal the show!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2009, 07:11:06 AM »
I have to ask. Why is the awesomeness of the final showdown between me and J.H an opener when you know we're going to steal the show!

YEAH~!

We're like the Tommy Rich/Buzz Sawyer feud of this whole promotion!

James

Retire At 30?