Author Topic: JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling  (Read 92965 times)

Offline J.H. - Firmly Re-Dedicated to Yoneyama!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
Re: Members' Puroresu Profiles
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2009, 04:07:55 AM »
This is all very well and good, but none of this means that I'm getting my Yone-chan back!

James

Retire At 30?
Kaori Yoneyama Has Only Just Begun To Fight~!

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »

Don't make fun of my ESL, lol~  *kori

*blows a GR8 kiss at Shupey. 

That last time I was trying to bring some humor to a situation.  I am done.   *pwease

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2009, 09:39:00 AM »
Hehe, congrats Bolshoi. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Longlive the champ!!!!!......At least until I challenge for the title haha

Offline Nagashimark

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »
First of all, congrats to YoshiTonic on his GR-8 title defense. Prior to that bout, I really thought I had a legimitate chance of winning that belt, but Yoshi put on a formidable performance, he beat me fair and square, so I'm not ashamed to say he was the better man and is the rightful owner of this belt. Probably for a long time to come. Talking about 'fair and square'...

Rocky, Nagashimark, acccept my challenge lest you be deemed cowards by the only one that matters [cups Yoneyama' face by the chin] YONE-CHAN!

All we did was get EVEN for the skullduggery that took place in that pole match. Personally, I don't have any more ambitions to 'win' Yone-Chan - she rejected me, we got our revenge at your match against Buster & Tanny, fine, case closed - for ME. I know for a fact though, that Rocky thinks a bit differently about all this and that he'll gladly accept your challenge. Of course, when that match takes place, I'll be there too to watch his back and make sure this time Yoneyama won't save you...

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »
First of all, congrats to YoshiTonic on his GR-8 title defense. Prior to that bout, I really thought I had a legimitate chance of winning that belt, but Yoshi put on a formidable performance, he beat me fair and square, so I'm not ashamed to say he was the better man and is the rightful owner of this belt. Probably for a long time to come. Talking about 'fair and square'...

Rocky, Nagashimark, acccept my challenge lest you be deemed cowards by the only one that matters [cups Yoneyama' face by the chin] YONE-CHAN!

All we did was get EVEN for the skullduggery that took place in that pole match. Personally, I don't have any more ambitions to 'win' Yone-Chan - she rejected me, we got our revenge at your match against Buster & Tanny, fine, case closed - for ME. I know for a fact though, that Rocky thinks a bit differently about all this and that he'll gladly accept your challenge. Of course, when that match takes place, I'll be there too to watch his back and make sure this time Yoneyama won't save you...

I think nagashima keeps losing because people he's so nice people assume he won't even mind. *haha

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »
After the duplicate votes were tossed out, Naga actually tied YoshiTonic in the GR8 title match - 5 votes for each person, and 2 votes for draw. But, a time limit draw would still mean YoshiTonic would retain the title. So the outcome is the same.

Naga's so popular around here, look he's never even had a negative karma points yet. I still need to find the jerk that gave me 6 negative points overnight.

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »

JFW - A Cherry on Top

The new JFW show was announced today. The show will feature a new tag title at JFW - the Twinstars of JoshiFans title. A tournament will be announced to determine the 1st winners.

The first match of the show will be a 6-person tag match. On one side we have HEN, the GR8 Champ YoshiTonic, the new JFW Ironman Softcore Champ Bolshoi Cousin, against powerhouses Kapeng, BitchMistress, and Kori. 

Match 1: HEN / YoshiTonic / Bolshoi Cousin vs. Kapengmabula / BitchMistress / Kori (20 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The 2nd match will see the semi-finals for the Twinstars of JoshiFans Tournament. The tournament begins with a match between NagaKinniku (Nagashimark & Mr. Kinniku Mike) and the loli-lovers (bill.zero & Uncle Oni).

Match 2: Twinstars of JoshiFans Championship Tournament Semi-Finals: Nagashimark / Kinniku Mike vs. bill.zero / Uncle Oni (15 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The 3rd match sees the continuation of the Twinstars of JoshiFans tournament, with a match between MutaKushi & LionessBull, against team Clear Heels (ELPS & Vamp). This was a winner of a submitted match from last week. The two sides have had some differences over the years. More recently, LionessBull have had some rivalries with team Clear Heels. ELPS even cut a promo challenging LionessBull to a match. This will hopefully resolve some of the animosities between the two sides.

Match 3: Twinstars of JoshiFans Championship Tournament Semi-Finals: MutaKushi / LionessBull vs. ELPS / Vamp (15 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The 4th match will feature the on-going rivalry between Rocky and J.H., all for Kaori Yoneyama. After Rocky and Nagashimark ambushed J.H. during his tag match last week, in revenge for "winning" Yoneyama, J.H. had since cut a promot challenging the two to a kiddie pool submersion match. Nagashimark has already declined, saying that he is no longer interested as Yoneyama had already rejected him for being a Nagashi-mark. But Nagashimark promised to be at ringside to make sure that no interference will take place. To doubly make sure, the kiddie pool will be surrounded by a steel cage to make sure that this match remains 1-on-1.

Match 4: Rocky w/Nagashimark vs. J.H. w/Yoneyama (25 Minute Timed, JFW Kiddie Pool Submersion Cage Match Rule)

The main event will feature the finals of the Twinstars of JoshiFans Tournament. A winning team will be crowned.

Main Event: Twinstars of JoshiFans Championship Tournament Finals: Winner of Match 2 vs. Winner of Match 3 (60 Minute Timed, No Limit Rules)

POLL FOR THIS SHOW: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?588528-APbpWLzGSd

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
Re: JFW - JoshiFans Wrestling
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »
Oni, this time wearing his mask, is revealed to be on the commode while thumbing through the first Risa Niigaki photobook...

Ahhh yes.  This wacky Twinstars thing.  I'm sure you've jammed a camera into my face WHILE I'M ON THE CAN just to get my comments on this whammy, ne?  Chotto...

Through the mask, you can see a grimace (and over at McDonalds, you can see a Grimace) right before a sound not unlike a balloon deflating rapidly within pudding reverberates...

...damn them chiken enchiladas!  Anyhoo...it makes me sad to face to face Kinniku.  He is a devotee to ONI-ism.  He's my blackmoan brother from another mother.  He's a Facebook friend AND he thinks Yui Okada is full of WIN~! 

Yes, this match saddens me greatly.  But, me and bill MUST progress and win....if not for our own sakes, then for the sake of ONI-ism and for the love of 12chan  8chan 4chan lolis everywhere!

To quote Marippe during the Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons:  For Gyoza, I can be strong!

Cue the grunting look, the sound of wet cement being dropped into only partially set Jell-O, and Oni eating Imodium like they were Pez....
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »
I'm going to be extra grope-tacular in the 6-person.
Quote from: Good Ol' Commentator
Bah gawd! HEN is all hands! He just tagged himself into the match!

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2009, 06:07:18 PM »
I am the Iceberg that shall sink theTitanic that is Rocky!

When I win Yone-chan gets all the Mongolian BBQ and cake she can eat!
James

Note: It won't let me vote. Keeps saying I haven't filled out my choice for the Twinstar Finals, when I did... several times...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 09:30:47 PM by J.H. - His Lordhip Plotting Lady Yoneyama's Ride To Stardom »

Retire At 30?

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »
there is no 8 chan...just 7 chan....
Lol Polar Opposites lol. If they make it to the finals and so do me and vamp....so easy win......just say W...Bill will say "Ewww, no one likes a fatty" and then Oni will attack him, then we just roll up who ever's the legal man. *haha

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2009, 10:29:10 AM »
I am the Iceberg that shall sink theTitanic that is Rocky!

When I win Yone-chan gets all the Mongolian BBQ and cake she can eat!
James

Note: It won't let me vote. Keeps saying I haven't filled out my choice for the Twinstar Finals, when I did... several times...

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties. I just tried it and it worked. If you want to PM me your selections I can try to replicate it and see what the problem might be.

Thanks!

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »
Dear JFW Participants:

My apologies, my recent poll had a flaw, I forgot to make the last item - the Twinstars of JoshiFans Finals, mandatory. As a result, many people did not get to vote on that item. Would you kindly re-vote? There is only 1 match - the finals - based on the two teams that received the most votes in the semi-finals:

http://www.formspring.com/forms/?684271-APbpWLzGSd

I will use the results from this poll to write the results. So if you'd kindly vote, even if you have already voted in the finals. Thank you! :)

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2009, 12:19:21 AM »

JFW - A Cherry on Top (Results)

Match 1: HEN / YoshiTonic / Bolshoi Cousin X vs. Kapengmabula / BitchMistress / Kori O (17:41, La Reina Cradle Pin)

Kapeng and HEN faced off first, with HEN trying his Vectorization early on in the match, but Kapeng reversed it into her Purlple Thunder Driver for a near-fall. HEN later managed to roll Kapeng up and then ran back to his corner to tag GR8 Champ YoshiTonic in. YT and Kapeng went at it, and after Kapeng stomped YT into the turnbuckle, she tagged BitchMistress in. BitchMistress attemped the Tramp Stamp on YT, but he rolled away. YT, using his Jujitsu training, got BM in an Armbar. But Kori came in wielding her Ban Stick and YT immediately let go. YT pulled BM toward his corner, and climbed the top rope, and executed his Triple Toe Loop Press, and almost got a 3 count before Kapeng and Kori made the save. YT then tagged new JFW Ironman Softcore Champ Bolshoi Cousin in. Cousin tried to continue YT’s work on the arm and got BM in the SENSEI Hold II, but Kori came in and knocked Cousin off with her Ban Stick, and repeatedly beat him with it while he lay on the mat. She picked Cousin up, and went for the 3-Day Vacation, but Cousin countered it into a Hurracanara pin for a 2.5 count. Cousin runs into the ropes, and towards Kori attempting a Headscissor Takedown. But before he could execute, Kori beat him over the head with the Ban Stick, and grabbed Cousin for the La Reina (Queen) cradle pin for the 3 count.

After the match, Cousin was frustrated at his loss, and grabbed the mic, demanding a Title Match with Kori at the next JFW show. Kori said she would appear as Her Majesty gimmick – Reina Kori, and would completely defeat Bolshoi Cousin.

Match 2: Twinstars of JoshiFans Championship Tournament Semi-Finals: Nagashimark / Kinniku Mike O vs. bill.zero / Uncle Oni X (12:38, Harō! Purojekuto)

Uncle Oni, and his protégé – Kinniku Mike, shook hands before the match and wished each other luck. Both had promised to give it his all to win the match. The match began with Nagashimark and Bill, the two traded signature moves back and forth, and after a particularly fast flurry of moves, the two slowly backed into their own cornders without taking their eyes off each other, and tagged their partners in. The crowd cheers as they were anticipating the meeting of the Oni’s. Kinniku came at Oni with a Lariat, which Oni dodged. Oni attempted his own Lariat, but Kinniku only flinched a little, and did not fall. He motioned for Oni to go for it again. Oni does this several more times, with the same results. On the fourth time, Kinniku responded with his own Lariat which took Oni down. This gets Kinniku 2 counts. Oni reversed the momentum, after Kinniku was distracted by the Jumbotron which panned to a worried-looking Sonoko Kato sitting in the audience. Oni easily got the distracted Kinniku in The Red Card, but Kinniku refused to tap out. Eventually Naga made the save, breaking the hold. In the end, Oni attempted the Riot Starter, but suddenly Sonoko was at ring side cheering Kinniku on. With the sudden rush of adrenalin, Kinniku Mike broke off the grapple, headbutted Oni, and picked Oni up for the Harō! Purojekuto for the 3 count.
After the match, Kinniku and Oni both cried, and hugged each other, as it was an emotional moment. Oni told Kinniku that although he would have wanted to advance in the tag tournament, he is glad that his protégé is moving on, and wanted him to take it all the way and win the Twinstars of JoshiFans title. The two took pictures together and all four contestants did the “Sexy Beam” pose together.

Match 3: Twinstars of JoshiFans Championship Tournament Semi-Finals: MutaKushi / LionessBull X vs. ELPS / Vamp O (9:59, Voltaire Driver)

The match began with MutaKushi and Vamp, the two going at each other like long-time enemies. Vamp got the upper hand using her speed to her advantage, eventually getting Muta in the Zappagatame. But Muta managed to reach the ropes. ELPS gets tagged in, and uses the Cutie Special on Muta, only to have Muta kick out after 2 counts. ELPS, annoyed, uses Toyota’s signature move where he gets Muta in a leg lock and bridges over to get Muta in a headlock (ELPS enjoys using moves involving any sort of bridge). LionessBull made the save, which made ELPS even more annoyed. ELPS dragged Muta to his corner and dumped him there, demanding LB come in and face him. LB acted nonchalantly, waving for ELPS to go away before she would step in. After LB gets in the ring, ELPS goes right for a Running Knee, but LionessBull dodges, and does a Haruyama-style Lariat into a pin for a 2 count. LB goes for a Ligerbomb, but ELPS countered into a Hurracanara, and LB kicked out at 2 counts again. ELPS, bitchier today than usual, stars to betch-slap LB repeatedly. Unaffected, LB actually started moving closer to ELPS, and starts to get a glazed over look in her eyes – a sure sign of going into Mega Heel mode. She picks ELPS up by the throat, and commences a Power Slam for 2 counts. She dominates ELPS some more, before trading him for Vamp. Vamp, still sore over their unresolved rivalry, goes right for LB. The two went back and forth, and both had some near-falls. LB almost got a pin with her Ligerbomb, but Vamp kicked out at 2.5. The end came when Vamp executes a Shining Apprentice on LB, and follows up with a Voltaire Driver for the 3 count.

Vamp raises her arms in triumpth, as Muta helps LB out of the ring.

Match 4: O Rocky vs. J.H. X (21:22, Vanilla SkyTwister Press)

After the wrestlers enter the ring, where the kiddie pool sits immediately to the side of the ring, filled with water, a metal cage is placed over the ring and the kiddie pool to prevent outside interference. J.H. goes right for Rocky with a Body Attack, and picks Rocky up, does a spinning back kick, and executes the J.H.-ZOU. After Rocky recovers, he looks at J.H., shocked.  J.H. explained that he’s been training with Yoneyama. With that, Rocky gets infuriated, and goes into his Tom Kruz persona. He jumped onto J.H., and does a Hurracanara, almost knocking J.H. out of the ring, into the kiddie pool, had J.H. not held onto the ropes. TK (Rocky) does the Scientology Sobat Kick, knocking J.H. off onto the floor. He then executes The Outsiders (Plancha) off the top rope, but J.H. catches him, and attempts to dunk him into the pool. But TK does the Mission Impossible III (Lucha DDT) to get out of it. J.H., feeling desperate, charges at Rocky, only to have TK use the Eyes Wide Shut (eye poke) to disable him. Unable to see, J.H. was easily picked up and TK hits the Top Gun Driver. He drags J.H. to the pool, but J.H. resists, grabbing onto Rocky’s legs. He tries to tip Rocky over so he’d fall into the pool, and almost succeeds. Rocky falls, but instead of falling into the pool he held himself up with his arms. J.H. gets up and tries to finish the job, but TK does a leg sweep, knocking J.H. down again. He climbs onto the top rope, and executes a daring Vanilla SkyTwister Press onto the floor. J.H. is pretty much out, and Rocky drags him over to the poll and dunks him into the pool, becoming the winner.

After the cage is lifted, Yoneyama ran to Rocky, and told him that she’s never realized how hawt Tom Cruise actually is until she witness Tom Kruz in action today. They left the arena hand in hand.

Main Event: Twinstars of JoshiFans Championship Tournament Finals: Nagashimark O / Kinniku Mike vs. ELPS / Vamp X (35:43, NAWASHIMARK)

The main event has NagaKinniku on one side, and Team Clear Heels on the other. The match began with Kinniku Mike and ELPS. Mike, just have had to defeat his friend and mentor – Uncle Oni, was in no mood. ELPS easily dominated, evening lifting Kinniku up onto the top rope for a Victory Star Drop for a 2 count. He then attempted a Destiny’s Hammer but Kinniku moved. Kinniku goes for a Lariat, but ELPS counters, hooking the arm and hitting a DDT. ELPS goes for his new finisher – Thunder Queen Driver. Nagas managed to make the save. ELPS tags Vamp in. Vamp gets Kinniku in a reverse armbar, but Kinniku uses his size to flip Vamp over, and ran to his corner to tag Nagashimark. Nagashimark and Vamp traded some fast-paced moves, and Vamp ended up on top with the Zappagatame. When Naga refused to tap out, she switched this up to the Clear Heel Twist (similar to the Spider Twist), and applied pressure. It seemed Naga was about to tap out, but then Kinniku made the save. Vamp went for the Voltaire Driver, but Naga countered it into a Facebuster. He gets Vamp in a Fisherman Buster, and he picks Vamp up and holds her in mid-air, while Kinniku goes to the top rope and executes the Diving Guillotine Legdrop to Vamp who was suspended in mid-air. Naga covers and gets a 2.5 count. Naga tries to pick Vamp up, but Vamp gets him in a Leg Lock. ELPS comes out, and gets Naga in a Camel Clutch. The two held on until the ref made ELPS return to his corner. Vamp gets up, brings Naga over to her corner, and she gets Naga in a Piledriver position, and ELPS hopped off from the top rope to execute the Spike Piledriver maneuver. Vamp and Naga go at it some more, both are obviously tired. Vamp tries to go for the win and gets Naga in a Jungle Girl Cradle Pin. Kinniku makes the save in the last possible second. Vamp rushes at Naga, hoping for a Hurracanara, but Naga beats her to it, and hits the NAWASHIMARK (similar to NAWASHIMA). Before ELPS could make the save, the ref counted to 3.

Mr. Kinniku Mike and Nagashimark become the 1st Twinstars of JoshiFans Champions. The two posed for pictures and were showered with steamers – blue and yellow. Chikayo Nagashima showed up in the ring, she had come to watch with Sonoko Kato afterall but was in hiding. The two presented the new champs with their belts and trophies, and the four posed for pictures together.

POLL RESULTS FOR MATCHES 1-4: https://www.formspring.com/admin/data.php?588528sapita23qzD
POLL RESULTS FOR MATCHE 5: https://www.formspring.com/admin/data.php?684271sapita23qzD

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2009, 11:57:06 AM »
I'm so mad I lost but at least I got the Voltaire Driver in.

SWIFT made this.

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2009, 12:54:06 PM »
I'm so mad I lost but at least I got the Voltaire Driver in.

Sowwie...ELPS has been jobbing a lot so..... ;)

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
I... I lost my Yone-chan... I forsee some "Lost In Cleveland" style promos over this... I am now without purpose with no Yone-chan to support me...

James

Retire At 30?

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:36:35 PM by AmericanMaleJoshiResuELPS »

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2009, 08:22:10 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcH0r9IFyno[/youtube]

Nice prohomo, ELPS. I'm still going to scratch your eyes out in the match for that cat comment though.

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »
J.H. : Yone-chan has forsaken me... and she must be punished for it! I am not to be disposed of liek some tissue! Even worse is who I was abandoned for! I won't even say his name, lest someone else actually remember what it is. [expression melts to a mask of rage] But for abandoning me they both must be punished... slowly... painfully... So I have recruited someone to help me exact my vengance!

[enter Io Shirai]

J.H.: BEHOLD MY DESTROYER! My herald if you will! She is Terrax to my Galactus! VENGEANCE SHALL BE MINE!

Retire At 30?

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2009, 09:56:12 AM »

JFW – Cherry So Yummy

JFW took a brief hiatus to recharge, and it’s coming back with a bang. The upcoming show – entitled “Cherry So Yummy” will feature the invasion of Hank Potenza from the Hank Potenza Big Bad Dojo. Hank had issued a challenge to JFW, saying that this roster is made of softy “fanboys” (& girls). JFW has answered – loudly. The match between JFW and Potenza’s Big Bad Dojo will be the main event.
In Match 1, we have a Fans Bring the Weapons Gauntlet Match (a modified version of a winning entry from last poll) featuring 5 stars of JFW. The order of entrance was drawn at random, and Nagashimark had Mr. Kinniku Mike had the misfortune of going first. Followed by BusterWolf, Vamp, and lastly, Bill.zero. The weapons will be provided by the fans (next poll, each person can bring a.k.a. suggest one weapon). The last person remaining wins the Gauntlet Match.

Match 1: Fans Bring the Weapons Gauntlet Match – Order of Entrance: Nagashimark, Mr. Kinniku Mike, BusterWolf, Vamp, Bill.zero (15 Minutes Per Round, Pinfall & Submission Rule)

Match 2 is a grudge match that continues the rivalry between Rocky and J.H. after a long and historied battle for Yoneyama’s hand. At the last show, Rocky won over J.H., and thereby winning the hand of the Human Banshee. Heart-broken, J.H. hooked up with Io Shirai in this match to seek revenge against Rocky, and in particular, Yoneyama, for breaking his heart. The match will be a Coal Miner’s Glove on a Pole match, set in a Cage. So the winner will have to grab the glove off the pole, then climb the cage to win.

Match 2: Coal Miner’s Glove on a Pole Cage Match – J.H. / Io Shirai vs. Rocky / Kaori Yoneyama (20 Minute Timed, Coal Miner’s Glove + Cage Match Rule)

The third match is the winner of last poll’s suggested match entry. The match will be between MutaKushi, who will once again team with LionessBull, against their nemsis – Kapengmabula and ELPS, respectively. The match is anticipated to be filled with heat as there is a lot between the two sides.

Match 3: MutaKushi / LionessBull vs. ELPS / Kapengmabula (30 Minute Timed, No Limits Rule)

The main event will see JFW’s A-Team – Team Mod: Bolshoi Cousin (Jr. Mod; Current JFW Ironman Softcore Champ), Uncle Oni (Senior Global Mod), and Kori (JFW Owner), going against the heel invasion of Hank Potenza and his henchmen – Poizen #1, Poizen #2, and Hank Potenza (Owner of Hank Potenza’s Big Bad Dojo). The match will be 60 Minute Timed, and the surprise is that the special referee is no other than Misaki Ohata. This should prove to be interesting, given Hank Potenza and Misaki Ohata’s troubled history. Could this give JFW an advantage?

Main Event: Bolshoi Cousin / Uncle Oni / Kori (JoshiFans Wrestling) vs. Poizen #1 / Poizen #2 / Hank Potenza (Hank Potenza Big Bad Dojo) (60 Minute Timed, Special Referee – Misaki Ohata)

POLL FOR THE SHOW: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?689127-APbpWLzGSd (Please note: 2 parts poll – 1 for the Gauntlet Match, the other for the rest of the show)

Link for 2nd Poll: http://www.formspring.com/forms/?588528-APbpWLzGSd

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »
I just pulled another Dennis Stamp.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2009, 06:09:48 PM »
That ain't Io shirai in that pic lol

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »
I just pulled another Dennis Stamp.

I don't get it...

That ain't Io shirai in that pic lol

Wut? Then who is it? Mio?

• I Live Here
  • ALL HAIL YONEYAMA~!
    • View Profile
    • BRAVE BLOG~!
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2009, 07:54:45 PM »
Yeah that is Mio, but it matters not!

I have hired them both now to extract my revengeupon Rockyama!

James

Retire At 30?