Author Topic: Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week  (Read 49350 times)

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
Re: Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2009, 01:16:06 PM »
Re: HEN's pics of Melissa:

OMG!  Is it possible that TNA actually took some sexy and cute promo pics?   *crazy

She looks outrageously hot.   *approve *approve *approve

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »
BTW, I resent Shupe's choosing of Azumi as his hag-wife.  You gotta be Gr8 like me (that's G@y-acting Straight) to be able to claim a woman like Azumi.  So, I call het dibs on her. . .

*haha *bwah

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2009, 08:14:55 PM »
BTW, I resent Shupe's choosing of Azumi as his hag-wife.  You gotta be Gr8 like me (that's G@y-acting Straight) to be able to claim a woman like Azumi.  So, I call het dibs on her. . .

*haha *bwah

Um, well, I spoke to Hyuga and she says she's only got room for 1 to nestle his head on her knee pad, while her knee is still in it, and that is ME! Well, except for that once with Jaguar Yokota where the drinkin and partyin got a lil out of hand (see picture)...but otherwise, hands off!

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2009, 06:22:49 AM »
OMG!  Is it possible that TNA actually took some sexy and cute promo pics?
They do have a tendency to botch the makeup and lighting.

Offline Code Green

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2009, 06:45:26 AM »
OMG!  Is it possible that TNA actually took some sexy and cute promo pics?
They do have a tendency to botch the makeup and lighting.

That's what I mean.  Their photo dept should be called Trans-Cam because they take all these beautiful girls and make them look like drag-queens -- no, CD's, as at least drag-queens would look good. 

But the Melissa pics are really, really good. 

Offline Coffee

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
    • View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2009, 01:54:07 AM »
Alissa's hairdo reminds me of the 80's

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
  • Team Strong Tits! Uuuuuuuuu!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »
Week EIGHTEEN

*crazy

Another edition of Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week. Seems like this week were heading the Pro Wrestling
WAVE route. First off lets starts out with Mr. Kinniku Mike, this weird son of a bitch decided he wanted
to go after a masked woman under the Kinniku rule...well I assume Ray wasnt what he was looking for.
Ofune? Nope not even her, see how the maddness goes? Instead he decided to choose WAVE comedic
character of the heel in Revolution Amandola, when shes not Atsuko Emoto, shes Bullfight Sora...I took
a moment to ask Kinniku and his response was..."udders"...just great. Anywho, Mr. Nagashimark decided
well if he gets the bull then get the bull's right hoofed partner in crime (get it? hoof due to hand...yea whatever).
Also part of Revolution Amandola when shes in heel mode but other than that, get you bananas (the fruit...
THE FRUIT!!) ready for this hawwwt mommy (litterally she has a kid), who wont even mind jumping off the balcony
of Korakuen Hall to make an impact, Kyoko Kimura. Hmmmmm...these two guys really need help. I hope Kimura
brings the afro back thats for sure.

Facebook: http://facebook.com/​mrkinnikumike
Twitter: mrkinnikumike87

Offline shupercousin

• Administrator
  • Sun? What's that?
  • JFW Owner & Booker
    • View Profile
    • Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite!
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2009, 10:56:56 AM »
Week EIGHTEEN

*crazy

Another edition of Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week. Seems like this week were heading the Pro Wrestling
WAVE route. First off lets starts out with Mr. Kinniku Mike, this weird son of a bitch decided he wanted
to go after a masked woman under the Kinniku rule...well I assume Ray wasnt what he was looking for.
Ofune? Nope not even her, see how the maddness goes? Instead he decided to choose WAVE comedic
character of the heel in Revolution Amandola, when shes not Atsuko Emoto, shes Bullfight Sora...I took
a moment to ask Kinniku and his response was..."udders"...just great. Anywho, Mr. Nagashimark decided
well if he gets the bull then get the bull's right hoofed partner in crime (get it? hoof due to hand...yea whatever).
Also part of Revolution Amandola when shes in heel mode but other than that, get you bananas (the fruit...
THE FRUIT!!) ready for this hawwwt mommy (litterally she has a kid), who wont even mind jumping off the balcony
of Korakuen Hall to make an impact, Kyoko Kimura. Hmmmmm...these two guys really need help. I hope Kimura
brings the afro back thats for sure.

To honor this week's choices, I shall once again don the horns, mask, and of course, udders.

No.1 Hiroyo Matsumoto English Fansite: http://www.hiroyo-matsumoto.com

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:35 PM »
yes, well since week 17 was PUROFEKKUTO in the world of ONI-ism (and my not responding having nothing to do with my drunkeness or failing the salmonilla challenge at subway) I guess I'm gonna have to really bring TEH WOTA for this week...I was kind hoping to save the future mother of my children for week 32, as I think she'd be the perfect counter to Meiko, but I've got PUHLENTY of better pic of my pick this week.

Please to do clap hands and cheering for the nasally greatness of jiggly oppai in the group V-U-Den...YUI OKADA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGdEMRPZtqU
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:05:51 PM by Uncle Oni »
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2009, 08:21:40 AM »
Week NINETEEN

WOO HOO!!!
Time to take a break from watching a young Mari Yaguchi learn english on H!P.  *Oni*
Anywho, In celebration of Mr. Kinniku Mike and Mr. Nagashimark winning the Twinstar of Joshifans
tag titles in JFW, were going to...to...change wives like we always do? Yes, change wives on thursday
like we always do! I would also like to take a moment to say, for those who are still offended by Mr.
Kinniku Mike and the things he say towards people in any way possible...stay offended but please support Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week, LOL. Anywho, Kinniku Mike decided that once again he would go the route of ONI-ism once again. Maybe hes been watching too much mini moni for his own good perhaps...He decided he would go to the JWP valut once more to choose this...I guess you can say alumnus. Former JWP/POP Junior Champion and was a rising star
until she retired due to personal reasons, but hey now she can add a more prestige title of Mrs. Kinniku to her
name...oh yes, say hello to week 19 Arisa Nakajima which makes her the youngest Mrs. Kinniku at age 20
(damn that sounded too wrong...) due to also being head of the once used "Exceptional Kinniku Rule" group.   
Mr. Nagashimark decided to go to the vaults of AJW and ARSION. I remember seeing this woman on a WWF
ppv...Survivor Series if im correct. You shoulve seen the sexy legs on her...originally at 70kg but when she retired
and came to ARSION she pulled off a Sugar Sato and dropped down to 58kg !!! That aint right, yet it sure didnt look
it when she had her one match return against Michiko Ohmukai (whom I might wanna add was SUPER hawwt in Nang Far).
Basically a legend of the ring as well as Nagashimark's heart for a week, welcome week 19, Sakie Hasegawa!
Wow, were almost at week 20...can't believe were still going strong after 20 weeks without paying alimony
either so we must be doing something right. As always, the ONI segment with your host, Main advisor, supporter,
and my sempai in being a wota...Uncle Oni. 

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »
There's much better pics of both out there.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:32:41 PM by AmericanMaleJoshiResuELPS »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2009, 07:16:37 PM »

Actually that pic of Arisa has that "freshly fucked" quality to it...will return shortly with my segment.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2009, 07:32:53 PM »

Actually that pic of Arisa has that "freshly fucked" quality to it...will return shortly with my segment.

Ohhh yeah, now that you mention it...

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »
Had to rehost the Sakie pic.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »
ALSO....blogging isn't a job

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2009, 09:24:21 PM »
At first gander at this week's Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week, my initial reaction was to go with a choice for how cute (face) cheeks are supposed to look on a Japanese girl (due to how Arisa's cheekbones have ALWAYS bugged me), but decided against it because I think I want to save her for a week farther down the road. 

Then, I thought about Sakie's hair and had a notion to counter with another girl who I think has had some awesome hair in the past, but opted against that since it didn't quite feel right to bring her out just yet.  So...I thought that since NagaKinniku won the Twinstars, maybe I should go with a duo.  But just what duo?  Then it hit me and it was almost a moment where I had to slap myself for not instantly seeing it.

With all the talk of sexy legs, how could I NOT go with:

GAM!!!

It's supposed to stand for Great Aya and Miki, but they showcase their legs in almost every outfit and in every PV, so I think that acronym is just a cover.

Aya Matsuura:

Not only is she all kinds of cuteness with a unique singing voice that manages to have nasal vocalizations without being annoying, but she can actually act her way out of a wet paper bag as well as evidenced by her role in the Hello! Project produced remake of Sukeban Deka (you can find it on Veoh) as Saki Asamiya

Miki Fujimoto:

She had the shortest stint as Morning Musume leader, she was also the worst leader of MM EVER, because she would rather have been the soloist she signed to UFA as instea of being in MM to begin with, and when she was named leader, she was already in GAM and wanted to focus on that anyways.  Not to mention she was forced to resign after being caught with a boyfriend...in public...who's a comedian.  ME-kitty (as I call her and a play on the Mikitty nickname she had in MM) would be completely on my shitlist if not for the fact that she's an AJPW mark, that and she's nice to look at and does have a pretty good voice.

Here is my favorite GAM song...enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E90W-S9-kaA
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
Yuck...gonna go with Kinniku/Naga's picks by leaps and bounds.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »
SILENCE!

Well, Sakie over Miki, yeah...but even before I was getting the bad vibe off of Arisa I never really thought she was hot.

And to counter your "yuck" to Ayaya:
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »

Ditto, shoulve used Marippe ONI lol

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »

Ditto, shoulve used Marippe ONI lol

Gotta change it up, ya know.  Besides...I'm saving her for later.  Don't want to use up all the wota Aces before week 32...variety, people!  Sheesh....kids these days... *kori
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »
Week TWENTY

Week 20 and OMG...WEEK 20 !??!!?
You know honestly I hate trying new things...and one of em, health supplements. But at lease we can still
choose this weeks Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week! This may be short due to a busy day. Anywho, Nagashimark
decided to choose a rookie that was given a fraction. 2/3rd Kinniku Rule and the 1/3 Yoshi Rule...SO I RULE !!!
I got more of me in him than you Yoshi, and WOOOOAHH...that didnt sound right.
Anywho, he choose upstart rookie (I think..well comapred to the upper half possibly...) from NEO Aya Yuki.
Wow, Nagashimark likes em young I suppose LOL. Oni moment perhaps?
She reminds me of a rookie Misae Genki in AJW for some reason. I have no clue why. Anyone else agrees...no?
Well fine then! Anywho, Mr. Kinniku deiced to go into the GAEA vault once more and noticed one of their
premiere characters in terms of comedy. Very very part of the Kinniku Rule. She kept us all in laughter and even
in serious moments she was still worth watching. Hey she even had her version of a title similar to DDT's Ironman
Heavymetal title (Hirota Homemade Henchoko?). Anywho, welcoming Mrs. Kinniku, Sakura Hirota.
And on this note I would like another moment of silence for Sugar Sato...she is still at 55kg.  *gloom
Over to you Oni-san !!!!

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »
For the record I agree fully that Aya Yuki is like a mini Misae Genki in the making...I think it's the build and the square skull shape, but I could be wrong.

Speaking of wrong...using Sakura Hirota already.  I thought I had at least 2 or 3 more weeks before I was going to have to break out sexy geekness full of comedy but still worth watching through seriousness.  Seriously..I had like a full trifecta set up: Sexy Geek, omame beam, SEXY BEAM!  and now it's RUINED, RUINED I TELLS YA!

Anyhow...someone who manages to be able to bring the sexy on the geek tip but still not take herself so seriously is from the most underrated group in H!P, Melon Kinenbi (only group to never have a line-up change, only group to steadily increase their sales, etc., etc...)  Plus, I've always made passes at girls who wear glasses, so of course Im gonna have a warm spot in my heart for:

MEGUMI MURATA

The 'Kawaii Kare' PV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqjdG5w9qnQ

I know she's on the waif-tastic side (especially for the Kinniku Rule) but watch the Shin Cyborg Shibata series on Veoh...any girl who can ham up her geek side to the hilt like that more than makes up for any lack of cushion in PURE AWESOME.  Plus her look is totally versatile.  She goes from geek goddess to just plain HAWTNEZZ in the Unforgettable PV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCtDmgVUJnY

She's the one with the A-Line bob that has bangs...I know huh?  Hotnezz~! *Oni*
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »
Still awaits for Marippe...*Oni*

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2009, 11:50:10 PM »
Keep waiting...keep waiting.  only 12 more weeks...
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »
Week TWENTY-ONE

*Does Kinniku Mullett pose* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!!
 *gah

This week was more of a swerve...for the record congrats to all that showed support on my
one year anniversary of trivia. Anywho were at week twenty one...hmmmm. Which means....
thats 21 wives...which means...we're shooting blanks !!! LOL
Anywho Mrs. Nagashimark. First off Oliver, what the hell are you thinking? WERE CHOOSING JOSHI
WIVES, NOT AMERICAN INDIES !!! Otherwise Cheerleader Melissa woulve been week 2...or even
week 1...I mean just the hawwtness of her which also makes me wish I never get on her bad side neither.
Basically Nagashimark decided to choose as some would say "A sister from another Mister" in comparison.
Only problem is one grew a muffin top (Chikayo Nagashima) and the other is still slim and slender. Either way, both are worth checking out.  *approve Mrs. Nagashimark is SHIMMER athlete Daizee Haze. Interesting indeed...
As for Mr. Kinniku Mike, he decided to pull off a Nagashimark as well, if you remember a while back he chose
Nanae Takahashi...a "Kinniku Rule" catgeory women. Funny part is her tag partner has both NagaKinniku...shes
60kg, wears tassles, over 30, and is a super hot mom like Michiko Ohmukai !!! Possibly one a the most decorated
athletes of her time, Week 21's Mrs. Kinniku is Momoe Nakanishi. Possibly it could be the picture of her
Nagashimark sent to him could be his reason of voting...that Kinniku Mike is always a fan of an older woman with
a butt and a smile...pretty obvious.
Over to you Oni-san !!!