Author Topic: Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week  (Read 49331 times)

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
  • Team Strong Tits! Uuuuuuuuu!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »
Week THIRTY-FOUR

NOW DO YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE, LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO BABAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!
*looks around*...my bad. Was listening to Terence Trent D'arby for 30 min straight.
So, week 34. I must say wouldn't have thought we had to wait this long just to have a Grand Slam,
only for it to be the same people we chose the first week! Thats just odd man, thats just...odd.
Odd as the camera angles on Toshie Uematsu in her matches and some of you know what I mean!
On another note, congrats to Naga and Bolshoi in their push in trivia as well as me breaking the record
over overall singles title defenses as the Rated R Champion. Sal Paradise, i'm comin for you nigga...
So, Nagashimark finally completed the next stable of women groups that are NagaKinniku wed.
First was LCO, then the first generation of GAEA students, Revolution Amandola, but now we got all
members of Kiss no Sekai. From NanaMomo, to Nishio, to Noumi, this week Nagashimark decided to choose
a woman who is well now recently Mrs. Kinniku worthy as she turned 30 or as the new terms is used, her
"Kinnikuacera". Former AJW singles and tag champion, now commedian, and to a point at a angle reminds
me of Ayumi Kurihara, but can now be known as Mrs. Nagashimark (or Niggashimark if you payed attn to the
recent JFW show) Miho Wakizawa. Now for Mr. Kinniku Mike...well this week he's going the ONI route.
Originally choosing Battlarts' Chihiro Oikawa, he stumbled across a post of another wrestler who recently
competes for Ice Ribbon and is popular in MMA. Of course by seeing her weight and age shes now leading the
Exceptional Kinniku Rule making Nakajima ranked #2. For some odd reason being 25 she looks alot more mature
looking...and by seeing the picture used for her, its kinda obvious. Never was a fan of cosplay until this picture
thats for sure, Week 34 Mrs. Kinniku is Mika Nagano. I also wanna add than for christmas, other than Sonoko,
can I get Takako, Cheerleader Melissa, possibly Meiko Satomura, and for Sugar Sato to be bulked back to 75kg again? Thats all Im asking for Santa Claus...

*hears no response*

You know what Santa, youre a giant ass Meiko and I dont plan on seein your legs dude...

Facebook: http://facebook.com/​mrkinnikumike
Twitter: mrkinnikumike87

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2010, 07:24:50 AM »
We shall continue THIS thursday with week 35...you ready folks?
 *haha

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2012, 09:40:00 PM »
Wow its been 2 years since starting this post...Nagashimark, its time to continue!  *bwah