Author Topic: Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week  (Read 49348 times)

Offline Sabrina the Teenage Cracker

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Prowrestler
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs. NagaKinniku of the Week
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2009, 09:02:04 AM »
LOLOL Oni's fappage material is SRS BUSINESS!

My choice is lead singer of C-Ute Airi Suzuki. She's probably the most well rounded H!P girl who isn't in Morning Musume(Risako has a richer voice but has no control of it outside of fast songs) and even donkeys c-ute. Like seriously if she gets called up to Momosu now that Koharu's gone, C-ute's basically done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpPox38Chg

Offline General HENkada

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2009, 10:59:57 AM »
...Airi Suzuki. She's probably the most well rounded H!P girl...
Momoko is not amused.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:06 AM »
DON'T GET ME WRONG, Momoko's my fave current fave H!P'er, but Airi's the closest to being drafted to Momosu.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2009, 07:57:35 AM »
Mike, Naga...I'm ready with my week 24, where are you?

and yes, comparing hawtness to Yasuda is SRS BIZNESS~!

*kei-wink*  *freeze
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
  • Team Strong Tits! Uuuuuuuuu!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2009, 03:56:03 PM »
Mike, Naga...I'm ready with my week 24, where are you?

and yes, comparing hawtness to Yasuda is SRS BIZNESS~!

*kei-wink*  *freeze

Nagashimark has not contacted me since i sent him who my wife is, so dont worry there
will be a write up later on

EDIT: Nevermind, we found our wives, check page one on the list until I do the write up.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:15:37 PM by "The Pope" Kinniku Mike Dinero »

Facebook: http://facebook.com/​mrkinnikumike
Twitter: mrkinnikumike87

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »
I might change my pick based on who you two chose, but I'm not sure yet..I'll wait until I read the write-up cos sometimes, I cue off of that...plus it just wouldn't feel right to go ahead of you.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2009, 10:27:32 AM »
Damn rules against Fuka insulting....srsly think Nagshimark has something against me :( SO MUCH TORTURE :(

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »
Week TWENTY-FOUR

Fresh off of a 3rd defense as your Rated R Champion, its time for another edition of Mrs. NagaKinniku of the
Week. Alrite then, first off, Nagashimark the dry cleaners called your suit is ready for your match on the 5th.
This time Im not paying for the fees...well Mrs. Nagashimark, whom I mistaken the picture of Yumi Ohka that
shall be burned off the net, bit of advice, whom basically is ONI material maybe? I dunno, possibly. But, at one
point the original holder of the Princess of Puroresu (or P.O.P. for the lazy readers) title which might as well be
called the "Official Belt for Wota Lovers". If you think im lying, look at the past champions up to the current one.
Now everyone say it with me, "WOTAS WOTAS WOTAS !!" You guys didnt sound convinceable with feeling but
good enough. Possibly leaving the sport to do full time shootfighting which wouldnt stop male fans to chase after
her cakes? Whose cakes you say? The cakes of Week 24's Mrs. Nagashimark, Fuuka! Now ELPS might be saying to
himself "WHAT THE FUUKAS??" Hmmmm...now onto Mr. Kinniku Mike's pick. Now this dude claims he always has
a better pick compared to Nagshimark, this week he might be right. This week he decided to choose another legend
whose perfect with the Kinniku Rule. Along with Ohmukai, Momoe, and Rie possibly the holy grail of hot joshi moms.
That and the fact she can slap the shit outta you. Its funny how shes married to former IWGP Heavy, GHC Heavy, Triple Crown, WCW US champion yet this week shes married for a week to CURRENT WTP World, Rated R, Indy Tag, and Mixed Crown tag champion. Odd comparison?
Anywho Mr. Kinniku meets the Dangerous Queen as week 24's
Mrs. Kinniku is Akira Hokuto. Now you figure the child support he would have to pay with her kids Shinnosuke, and Kennoskue along with his son Shibu (trivia storyline). Week 25 is coming soon and only 7 weeks until Satomura's
grand entrance...now if you excuse me, my Meiko Kaji torrent file is done downloading. 

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »
Kinniku's pick:
Nagshimark's pick:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 11:59:27 PM by CandianNinjaELPS »

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
LOL @ Charlie Murphy

"Yea, just keep on doin what you doin..."

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »
Well, who else could match both the cuteness of a Fuuka and the toughness of a Hokuto?  Only one girl comes to mind, and that's the resident Yankii chick of Hello! Project, Reina Tanaka!!!

Alright, check this out:  I am a HUGE sucker for whenever a girl winks at me (unless it's a Kei-wink, but every rule has an exception or two, ne?) and Reina has her wink down to a signature move!

And how can you hate on a girl that looks this good in a tiny, tiny, tiny plaid skirt?

Oh, and inbetween takes for photoshoots, she likes to throw hadoken's at the photog when he's checking light levels....can you say, made of WIN?  I know I can!

Yuuko Nakazawa might have been the real deal Yankii chick when she was in school back in the '80s, but Reina's brought it back to the point whewre all she's missing is the big 'fro perm!  I loves me some Reina!!  *Oni*
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »
I'm not a big Reina fan, but on pure looks she's the winner here imo. But on every other basis I'm gonna go with Hokuto. I'll have my pick in the morning.

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »
Week TWENTY-FIVE

CAUSE I FEEL LIKE LOVIN' YOOOOOOOOU, THE WAY I WANTED TOOOOOOOO !!! First off ELPS, thank you for that
video you sent me. Very hilarious "How...how did you get a picture of Cookie?" Gotta love that Yaguchi-san. Anywho,
Week 25. Good ol' week 25...first off as always, Mr. Nagashimark. Apparently, he has made time outside of playing
with himself to Mafia Wars on Facebook to vote on his wife....finally. Well were going into the ARSION vault for the
first time since Ohmukai and Tamada (both Mrs. Kinnikus). A petit dynamite in her own right and DAMN YOU MINORU TANAKA...for marrying her!!! But having ur recent theme song made me forgive you. Best part is shes both NagaKinniku worthy which is great. Former AJW tag and Twin Star of ARSION champion, Yumi Fukawa. Haha,
sorry Minoru but Now I feel like finding her vid made by Mizztrezz. Onto Mr. Kinniku Mike, well he decided to choose like last weeks pick Hokuto, one of the most decorated joshi wrestlers in history which sadly did not get the retirement she deserved. A woman that has won all of the AJW titles, as well as WWF, and CMLL but her biggest accomplishment was dropping down from 115kg to 60kg and still staying hawwt with the curves. Pay attention Sugar Sato...you too Sakie Hasegawa. Hall of Famer, current Golf Player, and now Mrs. Kinniku for week 25, Bull Nakano.
Damnit, I wish I woulve made a pass on her at that gold comp in Savannah, GA in 2006...     

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
I'm going with Yumi Fukawa. She was one of my biggest trump cards in case Kinniku picked Chikako Shiratori and Nagashimark picked Haruka Matsuo

I'll go with Fukawa too:

Seriously she had it all, ample breasts, a BEAUTIFUL face, a great ass, AND great wrestling skills. Bull has like zero ass and gross legs. Naga wins this by a mile

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2009, 08:05:33 PM »
This, based on seeing her in person once...I disagree on.

...definately have to disagree on the butt comment.
But yes I give Naga his ups on Fukawa...but an even bigger props to
Minoru Tanaka.

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2009, 08:14:01 PM »
NO AZZ

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »
Crazy...this is gonna be a tough one for this week in ONI-ism.  How to top or trump or counter?

You don't.

Now, now, now, don't get all "what, Oni...you giving up on us?"  By no means is that what I'm doing...I'm just reaching into the vault randomly.

That's right...I have no real clue as to who's in the pics I'm about to post...I'm just gonna post them and hope it's hotness.

Oh crap!  It's Ayumi Shibata from Melon Kinenbi!  Cute in a more classic sense...really shone in the mini-series "Shin Cyborg Shibata"
http://www.veoh.com/collection/cyborgshibata/watch/v698202J7J65pZx

EVERYTHING TENFOLD!!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 09:00:15 PM by The Rt Hon Lord Oni, Liege Lord of ONI-ism »
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »
Week TWENTY-SIX

"When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside, when you gotta take a stand it don't help to hide..."

First off that verse to the song "Real American" is bullshit LOL. Thats just my opinion but...yeaaaah. Week
twenty six gives new term to the slang "One up...until you find better." Its hilarious how at first it seems like
Mrs. Kinniku will take this week by storm again, I somewhat have regrets based on the pic I found of Mrs.
Nagashimark...but then after seeing this weeks wife on dvd I then went back to reality. No I dont mean Mika
Nishio either...or Mirai...or Michiko Ohmukai...they were past wives...LOL. Anyways, Mrs. Nagashimark. This
week after winning last week's pick with Yumi Fukawa (I'll admit it but I chose current Bull!). This week he decided
to go into the vaults of the timeframe of Jd' Star -> IBUKI -> Pro Wrestling WAVE. For the record, Oni-san, I never
seen a pic of this woman with a mustache, then again the current pic thats used totake a quote from FB she
"Basically shaved everywhere for this occasion". After seeing that shes done a photobook, DVD
(which I plan on nagging badtojo to see if its in his directory), and at one point
was taken under the wing by Mima Shimoda, I hope 2010 should be the year she can break out some singles
gold, possibly the NEO High Speed title perhaps? Even though she isnt the Kinniku Rule type, she is still very
very worth voting for. Week 26's Mrs. Nagashimark is Pro Wrestling WAVE's Shu Shibutani!
Nice pick, very nice. But onto Mr. Kinniku Mike's choosing. Ok so last week he didnt get the best choosing for
Week 25 it seems, and even his pick on Mr. ShuperELPS wasnt worthy for your approval...so im assuming this
would be a total win. I remember the first UPW dvd I bought "Future Shock" vol.1 and I remember seeing this hawwt
manager who could also throw down in matches. Later on I end up seeing this woman develop into a real seasoned athlete. Hell, even the Cauliflower Alley Club voted her as the Future Star, award. Chances are SLIM to be the
Future Mrs. Kinniku, but its very worthy to choose her as week 26's Mrs. Kinniku, Cheerleader Melissa.
Boy I tell you what with my current situation, If I had my degree and good salaried job, I'd sell my DVD, Reggie
Parks IC title replica, and even my bad organs just to be married to that woman.  *blush
Other than Sonoko, Takako, and Week 32's Meiko, I think I found my MVW (most valuable wife).

Also, for the record, thanks to everyone for your support and messages in my current situaion...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 12:59:08 PM by Mr. Kinniku Mike »

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »
Also, Week 27 will be posted NEXT WEDNESDAY as Mr. Kinniku Mike will be gone from
joshifans from Oct. 14~18th. So Nagashimark, I already have my week 27 wife as well,
Give me yours and I can post it this weekend if you like!

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
Like the old adage, if you can't beat em, join em, I'm once again unable to beat one of the picks, so instead I'm gonna help their case.

Melissa, she literally has it all:
Flawless looks

An amazing curvy body

But then again, other wifes here have had that too...so what makes Melissa so different? Easy...she's the fucking female terminator

I agree

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:52:12 PM by Mr.DoctorProfessorELPS »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »
While she's someone who wouldn't be usually considered to fall into ONI-ism, may I remind everyone of the Universal Tenet of ONI-ism:  "If it's hot, fuck it!"

N-E-Wayz...

My pick in ONI-ism for this week is the lead singer of one of my favorite bands currently.  She's got a great voice, a killer band behind her, oh and she's got ink on her leg!  My pick in ONI-ism is the front woman for Gollbetty:

G-YUN!

and in honor of the Kinniku selection:

And this one is just because I think it's cuteness...

Nice boots...wanna fuck?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:59:59 PM by The Rt Hon Lord Oni, Liege Lord of ONI-ism »
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

• Prowrestler
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
Definitely top 3 of your picks ever. But I'm a mark and I'm gonna stick by Melissa every Week

Offline Mr. Kinniku Mike

• I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »
Week TWENTY-SEVEN

*fu
Before you people nag on me as if why this is being posted on a monday instead of the usual Thursday? Well, Ill be gone due to a internship at
the White House but dont worry I won't get in trouble...much trouble that is.
This week seems more of a legends week. First off Nagashimark finally found a joshi star that relates to his addiction to playing Mafia Wars.
This week he decides to choose a JWP mainstay and legend. Originally from Japanese Womens Pro she ended up winning the Japanese Womens Pro Junior 
& UWA Womens Junior title at the same time while winning the JWP tag titles on 5 occasions. Has made a rare appearance on WCW as well to where
many male fans were going apeshit at her beauty (rightfully so). As mentioned based on her pic, Nagashimark figured "She might be perfect for the mafia"?
Main event mafia? No...LOL. Anywho, Week 27 Mrs. Nagashimark is Cuty Suzuki.  *blush
Now onto Mr. Kinniku. Just when you think he did good job last week with marrying Melissa, he feels sad that he couldnt use her a 2nd time...
then again shes MVW for Mrs. Kinniku possibly. Well this week he decided to choose one of innovative styles as well as finishers. Hell she even innovated a
finisher that most people use today suchs as the Celtic Cross, Schwein (or Shubain), and the Reality Check. But looking at this picture that was chosen,
you kinda forget that the United States is going through a recession but damn wasting a bottle of water never looked so good...
Straight from the vaults of ARSION and now IBUKI, week 27's Mrs. Kinniku is Mariko Yoshida!  *Oni*
To take a quote from my sempai Oni-san "Those kids would be nihonblackmoan ROYALTY!!" Rightfully so.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2009, 01:29:50 AM »
Week TWENTY-SEVEN
you kinda forget that the United States is going through a recession but damn wasting a bottle of water never looked so good...

and you thought of it only NOW?