Author Topic: A tribute to lameness  (Read 29479 times)

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: A tribute to lameness
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2010, 04:34:39 PM »
If he enjoyed the AJW girls working in WWF he should watch more Joshi then. I wouldn't say he's 100% sexist.

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »
I wouldn't, either but what he said was so BROAD and lame and yeah, to say "it's for the men, that's it" is a little bit sexist even if he was just referring to the WWE.

I think it's sexist because it's a definitive statement based on keeping the same structure instead of possibly allowing those that are talented make a difference. That's awfully lame to me. It's like saying even if a few American women are good they shouldn't be on American TV anyway because it should always be only about the men as if women have nothing to offer and are a waste.

Sadly, this is the default perspective of the wrestling majority. Either that or titties.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:28:05 PM by Starscream »

SWIFT made this.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2011, 02:29:05 AM »
I personally find call-girl/prostitute to be way better than regular women. They are just so attractive, so willing, and know how to please men; whereas the regular women are just pale in comparison..

*kori... I just don't know what to say. Words can't describe how sad that person is. But part of me says it's a troll.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2011, 07:10:01 AM »
I personally find call-girl/prostitute to be way better than regular women. They are just so attractive, so willing, and know how to please men; whereas the regular women are just pale in comparison..

*kori... I just don't know what to say. Words can't describe how sad that person is. But part of me says it's a troll.

trying talking to that person again after he gets chronic gonorrhea and i wonder if he can still say the same thing

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2011, 12:21:49 PM »

Eh, he has a point. "Regular" girls are way too uptight about pleasing men and sex in general. A lot of men like the "clear deal" prostitutes offer.

SWIFT made this.

Offline UnstableProtagonist

• Sun? What's that?
    • View Profile
    • http://demeteriusstevens.blogspot.com/
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2011, 07:47:14 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S_fojgrtPA

I watched this and wonder: Is there any reason why the media likes to discredit the positive image of the black man while simultaneously giving us a bombardment of stereotypical caricatures? Please answer.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2011, 09:11:46 PM »

FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Just any one of the attacks on CM Punk.
http://twitter.com/CMPUNK

Particularly this gem:
“@Chrisgarland1: @CMPunk its faeces, dumdum” This is America, not a prison colony. Go away.

Tremendous isn't a strong enough word. I've been reading this shit all day.

SWIFT made this.

saipuro

« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2011, 12:33:29 AM »
I watched this and wonder: Is there any reason why the media likes to discredit the positive image of the black man while simultaneously giving us a bombardment of stereotypical caricatures? Please answer.

Being a white male, if I saw this video when I was still living in Canada I would have called bullshit, saying that the author is deflecting responsibility by implying a racist conspiracy rather than urging young black men to take it upon themselves to watch their own conduct.  However, after living as a visible minority in Japan I'm a little more open to the idea of such a conspiracy being true.  Not that I'm saying the experience of being a white male in Japan is in any way comparable to being a black American male; for one, moving here was my choice and because I'm not a citizen with stakes in Japan I can leave anytime I want.  But there is racism here, subtle and not-so-subtle, that makes me consider the more insidious forms of racism that might exist in Canada which I never encountered because I'm not considered a minority there.  It's funny how people who honestly don't consider themselves racist can often be some of the worst perpetrators without realizing it.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2011, 12:39:43 AM »

Being a white male, if I saw this video when I was still living in Canada I would have called bullshit, saying that the author is deflecting responsibility by implying a racist conspiracy rather than urging young black men to take it upon themselves to watch their own conduct.  However, after living as a visible minority in Japan I'm a little more open to the idea of such a conspiracy being true.  Not that I'm saying the experience of being a white male in Japan is in any way comparable to being a black American male; for one, moving here was my choice and because I'm not a citizen with stakes in Japan I can leave anytime I want.  But there is racism here, subtle and not-so-subtle, that makes me consider the more insidious forms of racism that might exist in Canada which I never encountered because I'm not considered a minority there.  It's funny how people who honestly don't consider themselves racist can often be some of the worst perpetrators without realizing it.

EXALT~!

SWIFT made this.

Evan Bourne

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2011, 10:51:58 PM »

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline Fanboy

• Sun? What's that?
  • Future World
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2011, 05:13:09 AM »

*kori

I fucking hate people.

Maybe Quackenbush can find some jobber and give him a "Miami Toyota" gimmick for the first round match against Manami.  I'd LOL.
Banner by shupercousin

Sayonara Hiren!

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2011, 07:55:08 AM »
lol, Miami Toyota. ...I hope that person is going by ear.

SWIFT made this.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2011, 09:29:38 AM »

*kori

I fucking hate people.

Stop hanging around those prejudiced, woman hating homophobes at SSS and I guarantee you'll feel a lot better about humanity.

SWIFT made this.

Offline Sakebito_ONI

• DOUBLE ONIS FTW!
  • Global Moderator
  • Different Gimmick, Same Pervert
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2011, 12:14:53 AM »

*kori

I fucking hate people.

Stop hanging around those prejudiced, woman hating homophobes at SSS and I guarantee you'll feel a lot better about humanity.

Unlikely.  I blame my working at WalMart for my hatred of those that try to pass themselves off as humanity.  Human beings are still alright with me, it's people that I hate.
Shupercousin KAKKOI!

]

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2011, 12:17:34 AM »
Oh yes, any job dealing with the public at large will do that to you. You gotta specialize, man.

I'm a nihilistic uber bitch but I never had that overall experience when I worked in fast food or retail. But I was called a "cocktail waitress" by some co-workers. Being that way helps to negate the shittiness of humanity.

SWIFT made this.

Evan Bourne

« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2011, 12:37:26 AM »

NO! SNOOKI! NO!

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
IF Snooki (or Vivica A. Fox or Amber Rose for that matter. ...dayum!) were into chicks I'd try my damnedest to make her. I mean like. ....especially Vivica and Amber .. ...

SWIFT made this.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2011, 04:38:01 AM »
WARNING: Extremely heartless, bigoted pieces of shit are found in link below. They are not trolls, I repeat, they are not trolls. Read at your own risk.

http://i.imgur.com/rGpqY.jpg

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2011, 06:22:22 AM »
2 words = Ryan Murphy

i may be a fan of Glee but at some point, NOT getting featured in Glee might have been a badge of honor

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2011, 06:00:51 PM »
Keep deleting this. Which for some reason is the most offensive post ever despite Larmore telling me to eat a dick like it's a big deal (thing). I snap off dicks like slim jims for breakfast. Men are fragile. Keep deleting this (AND NOTHING ELSE FROM THE FLAME WAR), I'll keep posting it.

Quote from: LARMORE
I've raised hell around here for 5 years, and raised hell in real life for 4 times that time. You've been here for 5 minutes. Eat a dick, mother fucker.

No.
If I do eat a dick, I'll make sure it's yours.
The fact that you think that's a powerful insult belies how much you rely on your dick. that thing could be cut off and tossed in a cornfield and then you'd be nothing. Even less than a dick.

It lives, bitch. Deal with it.

SWIFT made this.

Offline Eivion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »
I humbly request a mod to delete this and the above post as there is no reason for someone to be taking a feud from another board to this one.
http://kdojo.puroresufan.com/
Only English K-Dojo site

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Goonieschoice/index.php?showtopic=2527
This is suggested watching for any promotion in the world in 09. Add to it please.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2011, 06:11:03 PM »
I humbly request a mod to delete this and the above post as there is no reason for someone to be taking a feud from another board to this one.

Don't get why you deleted THAT and nothing else. Fuck you and your buddies. You're all a bunch of assholes. Those fuckers can bait me all they like but you delete MY response and not the post that caused it. Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck your friends.

I have the right to defend myself and have my angry childish response heard right along with theirs.

Also, that's what THIS FUCKING THREAD IS FOR!!!! Read the first post, it's about lameness from other sites. Just because you don't want to see what obviously offends you more than other insults doesn't mean it can't be posted.

Fuck you can't be posted enough.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:17:12 PM by Starscream »

SWIFT made this.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2011, 06:14:15 PM »

*kori

I fucking hate people.

Should have taken this advice long ago.

SWIFT made this.