Author Topic: A tribute to lameness  (Read 27853 times)

Offline 孤星

• My Name is Kapeng or ELPS
  • Good friends.
    • View Profile
Re: A tribute to lameness
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 11:19:53 PM »
YOU-Manga and Triple Haitch! Man, that was a good commissioner/GM/whatever they want to call it run.

Also this was funny:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:32:57 PM by Starscream »

SWIFT made this.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 02:29:40 AM »
i just turned someone down online.

the chat goes

him: here's my latest photo (activates photo sharing at YM)
me: wow ... you look kinda old
him: i'm not kinda old ... i AM old. i'm already in my 50's
me: (uncomfy) actually you're the same age as that of my mom.
him: well, if you remember my profile at FFF (the dating onsite where i'm currently registered), my age says 57. nobody's stopping people not even age from becoming friends right?
me: (it took me awhile to answer that)
him: if you're uncomfortable being friends with me, well, it's okay if you want to stop the chat.
me: (still not answering)
him: it was nice meeting you though. have a nice day. bye.
me: bye.
him: (logged out)

i guess i still have difficulty turning somebody down. i think i'm not yet that impolite to do so (no matter how icky the situation seemed to be).

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »
lol, old guy ftw.

SWIFT made this.

Queen of Black Roses

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2010, 09:17:59 PM »
"William Regal is overrated"

Fuck you, kid. Fuck you.

Um...Wow. I agree with you about The Gentleman Brawler being underrated. He plays the villain well, can get a crowd riled up and can transistion beautifully from brawling to technical wrestling. Many young wrestlers could take notes from him on technique and promo skills.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2010, 10:19:36 PM »
I wonder what woman has had sex with this piece of shit:

Those are things you are born with. How many women are in the top 100 richest people on earth(Let alone the top 10)? What have women invented that can compare to what men have created? Women are not better at anything in life, get over it. Your boss will always be a man, whether at work or your husband.

LOL muscle talk, you probably need a man to open a jar of pickles for your weak ass. IF you women didn't have female reproductive organ you would be the slave species.(Much more then you already are)

He's right, though. Women are the "slave species".

SWIFT made this.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2010, 11:37:03 PM »

Those are things you are born with. How many women are in the top 100 richest people on earth(Let alone the top 10)? What have women invented that can compare to what men have created? Women are not better at anything in life, get over it. Your boss will always be a man, whether at work or your husband.

LOL muscle talk, you probably need a man to open a jar of pickles for your weak ass. IF you women didn't have female reproductive organ you would be the slave species.(Much more then you already are)

Fact: If women didn't have reproductive organs the human race would not exist.

Sometimes I wish the internet wasn't so "closed off", if you know what I mean. It's ridiculous what people can get away with saying on the internet. Someone needs to spit on him.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2010, 11:38:52 PM »

Fact: If women didn't have reproductive organs the human race would not exist.

Sometimes I wish the internet wasn't so "closed off", if you know what I mean. It's ridiculous what people can get away with saying on the internet. Someone needs to spit on him.

I ran into him on youtube. He's a gangsta rap wannabe. It's hilarious. I'm really going to have to fuck with him, now. It's just too good a social experiment to pass up. I've met guys just like him face to face.

SWIFT made this.

Offline TasotheGreek

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
i just turned someone down online.

the chat goes

him: here's my latest photo (activates photo sharing at YM)
me: wow ... you look kinda old
him: i'm not kinda old ... i AM old. i'm already in my 50's
me: (uncomfy) actually you're the same age as that of my mom.
him: well, if you remember my profile at FFF (the dating onsite where i'm currently registered), my age says 57. nobody's stopping people not even age from becoming friends right?
me: (it took me awhile to answer that)
him: if you're uncomfortable being friends with me, well, it's okay if you want to stop the chat.
me: (still not answering)
him: it was nice meeting you though. have a nice day. bye.
me: bye.
him: (logged out)

i guess i still have difficulty turning somebody down. i think i'm not yet that impolite to do so (no matter how icky the situation seemed to be).

Sorry, Im old (41), and I think you were sorta lame.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2010, 04:45:02 PM »

Not every girl is experienced and knows how to say "no". The idea of dating a man closer to their father's age is scary/gross to some. That's not unusual, what's "lame" about that?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 of replying to a youtube troll:

Who cares if your female reproductive organ stretches out you stupid bitch. You bleed for 5 days every month, making women even more useless. How many women are in the top 10 highest IQs? LMFAO. Know your role in life, it's the kitchen serving the breadwinner.

lol dumb cunt yeah you keep listing things you are born with. What do women accomplish in life? Nothing. You are the secretary to the (boss)man. You are the ho to the pimp. You are the housewife who stays home and watches the children, lmfao. What is the average salary of a women? LOL again your best highest paying profession is a hooker.Because all women are good for is female reproductive organ. By the way men don't eat out ugly women, but all women must give head. You are here to please your man.

Look at his youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/OneBloodOneGame

*haha

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:00:43 PM by Starscream »

SWIFT made this.

Offline JoshiFanficz

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2010, 06:24:02 PM »
I honestly don't why people bother trolling. Most people do it for kicks, and half of them probably agree with you.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »
Probably. He also seems pretty stupid so there's always that.

SWIFT made this.

Offline TasotheGreek

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2010, 07:41:57 PM »

Not every girl is experienced and knows how to say "no". The idea of dating a man closer to their father's age is scary/gross to some. That's not unusual, what's "lame" about that?
-

I understand, I feel bad for the guy. What's lame is, no offense to anyone here or Coffee(?) original poster, but over the net how hard is it to say. "Sorry, I don't date guys over ___." I dunno, like I said, feel the ageism when you hit the big 4-0. Or 3-0, or whatever age ya'll think people are too old.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2010, 07:52:27 PM »
She probably didn't know and then didn't know how to get out of it w/o being rude. It was awkward.

SWIFT made this.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »
I don't consider age but a lot of young girls are wary of it.

SWIFT made this.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 04:37:30 AM »

I understand, I feel bad for the guy. What's lame is, no offense to anyone here or Coffee(?) original poster, but over the net how hard is it to say. "Sorry, I don't date guys over ___." I dunno, like I said, feel the ageism when you hit the big 4-0. Or 3-0, or whatever age ya'll think people are too old.

i may be occasionally bitchy but that's one thing that's missing on the net lately - politeness. all the times that i've been rude, i regret that and try my best not to do it again. heck, i've been banned from this messageboard once for forgetting how to be polite and mannered that i tend to take that attitude even in other messageboards (or dating sites for that matter). i know the guy was lame but i ended up being lame too. i just took advantage of the fact that i can get out of the rut without being rude.

Offline TasotheGreek

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2010, 10:22:39 PM »

i may be occasionally bitchy but that's one thing that's missing on the net lately - politeness. all the times that i've been rude, i regret that and try my best not to do it again. heck, i've been banned from this messageboard once for forgetting how to be polite and mannered that i tend to take that attitude even in other messageboards (or dating sites for that matter). i know the guy was lame but i ended up being lame too. i just took advantage of the fact that i can get out of the rut without being rude.

its no biggie, my fault, its just one of those things. neither you or the guy was lame, just looks like like an awkward situation, your talking to some dude and suddenly you find out he's an old dude. Same if I was talking to a girl and find out she's under 18 or 21, whatever is acceptably creepy to the individual. My gf is 26 so I date younger women, not a big deal, the age difference is barely noticeable.

You are not lame, sorry.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2010, 10:16:09 PM »

its no biggie, my fault, its just one of those things. neither you or the guy was lame, just looks like like an awkward situation, your talking to some dude and suddenly you find out he's an old dude. Same if I was talking to a girl and find out she's under 18 or 21, whatever is acceptably creepy to the individual. My gf is 26 so I date younger women, not a big deal, the age difference is barely noticeable.

You are not lame, sorry.

it's okay. it really happens. i still attract guys online that are too old for me (it makes me think i'm a magnet for men too old for me)

anyway, back to things we find lame.

i remember a session in Philippine Congress that at the heat of the argument this happened:

congressman: this is stupid!!!
sergeant-at-arms: the word "stupid" is not allowed in the halls of congress.
congressman: okay (trying to recompose himself while finding a better word) ... this is VACUOUS!

(i can't believe the word "stupid" is banned)

!CUTYˇ

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »
Coffee, I have to say that was pretty sad to just leave him hanging like that. There's nothing wrong with just being friends or random chat partner, unless you have an age limit for friends too.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2010, 03:40:17 AM »
Coffee, I have to say that was pretty sad to just leave him hanging like that. There's nothing wrong with just being friends or random chat partner, unless you have an age limit for friends too.

i've set age limits on my profile (at said site) yet men aged 50 or more still send me messages (worse, they don't reveal their real ages at times)

Queen of Black Roses

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »

Geez. What a loser this guy is. Very misogynistic and an asshole.

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »

He keeps replying to me. He's very boring and uncreative with his misogyny so I'm done trolling him but I am going to take screencaps and find some info on him. Just seems like he's mad at his mom.

SWIFT made this.

Queen of Black Roses

« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2010, 05:20:43 PM »

He keeps replying to me. He's very boring and uncreative with his misogyny so I'm done trolling him but I am going to take screencaps and find some info on him. Just seems like he's mad at his mom.

Ok. Yeah, from what i've read he looks to be in the "men are stronger and superior to women" school of thought. Known a lot of people like this.

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2010, 05:00:58 AM »

Vamp, just no-sell him. paying attention to him would only make him feel even superior

Offline Coffee

• View Profile
    • channel kapengmabula
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2010, 02:24:43 AM »
i've met douchebags ... but not THIS bad
The Douchiest Phone Message In History

Offline 孤星

• Good friends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »
From this guy:

It's women's wrestling.

Women's wrestling really has no business on TV. It's for the guys, that's it.

Should say American women's wrestling on TV that is. The only time I got into women's wrestling (for the wrestling heh) was when the WWE had "the Joshi revolution."

*laughs hysterically* This is also the same guy who said Low Ki doesn't have any personality. He also has a nWo avatar.

SWIFT made this.